Remove crowd's sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter themartlab
  • 19 comments
  • 2,095 views
Messages
1,025
Messages
themartlab
Is it possible to turn off the sound from the crowd? I found annoying the hand clapping sound and whistling. It would be a lot nicer to only hear at the engine sound.

Thx!
 
I too find that annoying.
 
It is annoying, especially when it loops. How many times do you have to hear that same whistle.
 
It's like, I guess my supercar is quiet enough to hear clapping
 
It is annoying, especially when it loops. How many times do you have to hear that same whistle.

That one guy that whistles and yells "Yeah!" somehow manages to be in every corner.
 
s2k2k3
That one guy that whistles and yells "Yeah!" somehow manages to be in every corner.

He's got it all planned out. :I
 
Qxs-Storm
Agreed.. no way should cockpit view hear that crap...

A Lambo aint gonna be that quiet :)
 
It's also annoying when you're doing a set-up session and are in and out of the settings menu.

And in the settings menu, as you're looking at, say your suspension screen, trying to work out the next tweak. You still hear the background cheers clapping and whistling. It makes it hard to think straight.

Yeah real annoying. I always have my TV remote close at hand to 'mute' the sound as needed.
 
s2k2k3
That one guy that whistles and yells "Yeah!" somehow manages to be in every corner.

He's fast running aroud the track to follow us! I bet he's still there after a 24hr endurance around La Sarthe!
 
Can you not turn the sound fx down (or race music up)?
 
I am for a adult DLC to transform the crowds into naked chicks & the yelling should be captured from some adult movies. :lol:👍
 
I am for a adult DLC to transform the crowds into naked chicks & the yelling should be captured from some adult movies. :lol:👍

that would be better! xD
but then you forget to drive... :p
 
One99
Can you not turn the sound fx down (or race music up)?

If i'm not mistaken, if you turn sound fx down, you turn engine's sound down too. I don't put race music on.
 
I don't have that problem, I play after my wife a daughter go to sleep so the volume of the TV is very low.
On the downside I can't hear the engines...
 
I've never even noticed that there was crowd sound... You guys are too picky...
 
I am for a adult DLC to transform the crowds into naked chicks & the yelling should be captured from some adult movies. :lol:👍
...with strategic sex acts positioned in order to divert your attention in important corners.
 
GfxJG
I've never even noticed that there was crowd sound... You guys are too picky...

Or maybe you're hard of hearing! Maybe it's because i often watch replays.
 
I also turn off ALL music, all of it. Man i wanna hear the engine notes which are quiet enough to start with.
 
Back