- 1,297
- Kwicko
Well, I don't want to "destroy" your grinding tactics, but it's more efficient to do the rubberbanding trick. It's 97k every 3 minutes + 3 or 4k xp, and you don't have to come back every 15 minutes to press a button. But the problem is, when i'm not using the ps3 someone else is using it. Which makes both ways obviously impossible to do.
Actually, isn't it down to 70,000cr now for the Indy "Like the Wind" race?
I've been rubberbanding the 10-lap Indy race in the "Dreamcar Championship" - the payout isn't much more (I left it on while the wife watched the Oscars last night, and forgot and left it running overnight, and this morning I had about 10.5 million credits, starting from absolute zero. I bought an X2010 before starting the grind.), but the XP are over 33,000 each time. It got from from L37 to L38. So, y'know... Yay for that. :shrug: