Removing reposted photos off my activity feed

• Thread starter Richstew
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Somehow my entire activity feed page has been replaced with reposted photos from one particular player. Does anyone know how to remove them?

I’ve got someone on my friends list who insists on posting multiple photos of his liveries every day - that’s multiple photos of each livery, and he reposts multiple liveries. Each post comes with the same self promoting text, asking people to repost and follow him for ‘professional’ liveries.

Not only is it annoying to have half your activity feed filled by the same **** day after day, but his liveries arent even that good - frequently they are the same livery just redone on 4 or 5 different cars.

I don’t de-friend people as a rule, but this guys going to have to go.

Thanks for the input guys, I was not following him, but I did reply to a compliment from him about one of my livery, then when I checked my activity feed page it was replaced with 96 different reposted photos from him?

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

I reposted someones photo which I now wish to remove from my activity feed. I'm not a follower of the original poster and cannot see a way to remove the image.

Whether it has anything to do with this issue or not but the image in question has 100 comments all of which appear to have been deleted.

Any news about this PITA pictures feeding our activity feed?
How can we get rid of people photos that we chose to unfollow?

Cheers

I’ve got someone on my friends list who insists on posting multiple photos of his liveries every day - that’s multiple photos of each livery, and he reposts multiple liveries. Each post comes with the same self promoting text, asking people to repost and follow him for ‘professional’ liveries.

Not only is it annoying to have half your activity feed filled by the same **** day after day, but his liveries arent even that good - frequently they are the same livery just redone on 4 or 5 different cars.

I don’t de-friend people as a rule, but this guys going to have to go.

Awwww Stotty, just think of the hurt he would feel if he sees this post. Aww imagine his little happy face as he goes about his constant uploading, believing everyone is really impressed then, he comes across this. What if hes really low right now and this post is the final straw for him.

The right thing to do Stotty is to start liking each and everyone of his posts.

It would be nice to have an option to show Posted items only or both Posted and Reposted. I don't want to unfollow a friend but having lots of reposted items often means I miss other friend's postings unless I visit each one of them.

Back