Thorin Cain
Premium
- 2,301

- Glasgow
- THORIN-RAYVEN
I really did, it was a pleasant drive. It's so easy to control and just flows through the bends. I think I will be able to go a lot quicker than I have already if I get some more miles done with it, I feel I'm not quite as smooth a driver as the car needs, to get the best out of it. Cracking tune, great work!👍
It's something I need to keep in mind! I will almost always use the full weight reduction unless the car is already very light to make pp limits and FF cars I rarely use. So I'm a little weary of having too much power, those poor front tyres put up with a enough abuse with my driving style as it is.
It's something I need to keep in mind! I will almost always use the full weight reduction unless the car is already very light to make pp limits and FF cars I rarely use. So I'm a little weary of having too much power, those poor front tyres put up with a enough abuse with my driving style as it is.
![Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [1].jpg Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [1].jpg](https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/data/attachments/137/137685-618cefcda57265bc69199c1cbb5ee074.jpg?hash=YYzvzaVyZb)
![Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [2].jpg Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [2].jpg](https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/data/attachments/137/137686-ba7f11b1dcf8fd86a85b28c5bb331c3b.jpg?hash=un8Rsdz4_Y)
![Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [3].jpg Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 @ 460PP [3].jpg](https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/data/attachments/137/137687-8e3dc5f08f643486593c794061de50db.jpg?hash=jj3F8I9kNI)