Renown Tuning ™ WTC 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway let's think a little ahead, shall we? What's your choices for last 12 round of WTC-3 ?? Post your thoughts

I haven't even bothered with this round yet, but will try to pull something together tomorrow.

On the subject of following rounds I'd love to do something at Zolder, ideally a GT1 car of some kind (perfect choice would be Sumo Power GT-R, but I understand not everyone has that car) so something like the Corvette would be good fun.

Or anything revolving GT3 or GT1 cars.

Full lap on Ring is too long i think. But you have my approval 👍

Last edited:
Seeing how the Mini Cooper is PI - 5 & PI -1,000 cars take 7:20ish to lap the Ring.

Damn, I'm going to miss this. I didn't get time today to get a time in (other than a test session yesterday but pretty sure it didn't submit to Autolog) and tomorrow I'm at Silverstone watching GT1 & GT3!

And I'm 0:00.027 from my perfect lap. Simply cannot believe it was possible with that horrible handling car but I'm again happy with my lap time. Although that 027 wont let me rest until I've manage to shake it :)

The car handles perfectly for me. Drives like a GRIP car from the old Ridge Racer games. In go into a corner then gun it & the rear tyres grip up & I rocket out of the corner. Just can't do it on weirdly banked corners.

And I'm 0:00.027 from my perfect lap. Simply cannot believe it was possible with that horrible handling car but I'm again happy with my lap time. Although that 027 wont let me rest until I've manage to shake it :)

Good think you're not obsessed with Autolog :D

Code:
[SIZE="2"][U]Round 8 Results[/U]

Terronium-12: 1:03.590 [+47 Points]
ussr: 1:03.630 [+32 Points]
FuriousDemon: 1:05.188 [+28 Points]
RomKnight: 1:05.568 [+26 Points]
Spoil-t: 1:05.765 [+24 Points]
JWalker: 1:05.900 [+22 Points]
Zeeco_9: 1:07.200 [+20 Points][/SIZE]

I didn't even get to try this one. The DLC & Hot Pursuit EOTW distracted me to much. :lol:

Yuck :yuck: finally this terrible F1 nightmare is over.

Better next round be good, cause last one was so bad even Spoil-t who's pick this round wasn't play on he's own playground ;)

The car handles perfectly fine for me. Always wins online. Guess your driving style isn't suited for it. *shrugs*

I would of tried it harder but I have other tasks at hand. (setting HP3 times is more fun & skillful)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, folks. R9 goes up tomorrow at an incredibly early 3:30 PM. To keep things on the schedule they've been...R9 will officially end next week Monday, however, you'll have until 7:30 Tuesday evening to submit your final time.

R10 will be posted next week Tuesday.

Questions? Confusion? Clarification?

We need to expand on this. Doing just Time Attacks will get boring. Have to do some drifts & maybe a race where you set the best total time instead of just a lap time.

We could argue about drifting but I'll just say I'll never drift. Plus time attacks takes enough time because i'm not a gifted driver so I really have to work for my lap times

Also, online series might be up in awhile for Legends and GT3/1. Plenty of races to keep us entertained.

This is my opinion.

I am also not a drifter. I must confess that I did not enjoy the latter part of WTC, as I did the first bit. I agree with Rom that time attacks take time to do it properly. If you don't have fun doing it, whats the point really?

1. I'm not a drifter too.

2. Lap times and racing is what i like the most.

3. Expanding is good idea but for future WTC if it's ever happens in shift. Maybe next time WTC in old timers.

We need to expand on this. Doing just Time Attacks will get boring. Have to do some drifts & maybe a race where you set the best total time instead of just a lap time.

You know I have 2, 3 years of experience with this don't you?

Don't worry your head about expansion. I've got it under control. :P

Also, I'm having some connectivity issues so R9 is going up earlier than intended. Keep a look out for the post below.

Sorry for the tardiness, gents. Connection seems to be holding up but something else has me fuming now.

Anyway...R9 goes up shortly. Writing it up now.

If you don't see R9 before 4 that means my connection has dropped off again.

Code:
[SIZE="2"]Round 9 Special Begins - 3:30PM, June 7th

Course 1: Mount Panorama
Course 2: Agueda
Layout: N/A
Corners: 23 (Mount Panorama), 0 (Agueda)

Vehicles: Pagani Zonda R, Pagani Huayra Speedhunters
Tune: [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5186785#post5186785"]Here[/URL] (Zonda R; Like The Wind), [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5335974#post5335974"]Here[/URL] (Huayra Speedhunters)

Unique Restrictions

Event Type: Time Attack
Time of Day: Night (Mount Panorama only)
Time Limit: User-defined 
Transmission: User-defined
Driving Line: User-defined
Traction Control: Off
ABS: User-defined

Unique Parameters

Zonda R is to be used only on Mount Panorama, and the Huayra Speedhunters is to be used only 
on Agueda. For the latter event, you are free to run as many times as you find necessary, 
however, you must average out your two highest (fastest) clocked speeds and your one 
slowest clocked speed. That average is what you present when you submit your final time for the event.

When you're ready to submit your time it must be submitted in the following format:

Time: X:XX.XXX (Zonda R)
Huayra Speedhunters Avg. Top Seed (XXX mph): First: XXX mph, Second: XXX mph, Third: XXX mph

Round 9 Ends - 11:59PM June 13th[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Disregard what was originally said above. R9 is now LIVE!

I'm waiting for a particular question I know someone is going to ask. If there's any confusion don't fret to ask for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back