Repainting FGT, what happens to decals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ploppen
  • 15 comments
  • 1,953 views
Messages
11
Messages
ploppen
Since i only seem to get orange FGT's in the shops i'm starting to think about buying it and do a repaint to a better color.

But do the car keep the decals/advert after a repaint?
 
You can't paint them!!
 
Thanks... so it's just to sit and wait for a new one to arrive in one of the shops.
 
Buy the Orange and see if you can trade it for another colour . What colour do you want ?
 
Too me the orange looks awful.. any other color would look better.
Will keep my eyes on both dealerships to find another color.

Not really sure if there is a "demand" for orange FGT:s to be worth the risc of buying one and not being able to trade it.

But who knows, taste is personal.
 
I'll trade you the Orange one for a Red, Purple and White, Blue, or Green and White one take your pick . (the Orange one is in my UCD at the moment i have 19.9 million credits but if it helps you out feel free to trade) All of them have had engine rebuilds and chassis rebuilds plus oil change.
 
That sound nice, the white/green sounds alot better to me than the orange.
 
The white/red/green is sitting in the OCD right now
 
I have the same color of FGT from last week (Blue) + 1 more in my UCD, I wanted to get another color, but I can wait.

I thought everyone would get the same set of cars in Online Dealership, seem true that colors can be diff?!
 
Since i only seem to get orange FGT's in the shops i'm starting to think about buying it and do a repaint to a better color.

But do the car keep the decals/advert after a repaint?

I'll trade you my Green one for the orange one.

OR

i have a yellow/black one in mine, yuck.

I'll trade you my Green for the yellow/black. I liked it.
 
Is the only one you can get in the used car dealer (not the online one) blue?
 
ive been stuck on purple the past 2 OCD updates. good thing i bought the blue one before that.
 
Back