Replay camera angles

• Thread starter Caliper
  • 8 comments
Cyclosporine
So, anyone else miss the in car camera angles from GT5?
What happened?, they went back to the extremely boring old, dull and sterile camera angle that have no dynamism.

Bad bad PD!

Edit: I thought you meant the lack of interior views, now I'm not sure.

Last edited:
So, anyone else miss the in car camera angles from GT5?
What happened?, they went back to the extremely boring old, dull and sterile camera angle that have no dynamism.

Bad bad PD!

Now in car camera angles are selectable only from the replay camera menù. Is a strange thing

How do you access the classic camera angles? I only get dynamic, chase, bumper, hood and cockpit during the replay. No fancy interior shots anymore.

they should've added custom camera angles or the camera editor mode like the one in call of duty.

I just want a sim where the shots IRL are put into game... I don't want to be going faster than my car going down the mulsanne (excluding the helicopter shot)... I don't know how many people think alike, but for me if they nail the sounds on cars, that would make the game ten times better (IMO)

In a replay, you can bring up a menu that will allow you to change the target car, fast forward or rewind a sector, and a drop menu that has 2 interior views, and a camera angle on the roof facing the front and rear.

Latest Posts

Back