So, anyone else miss the in car camera angles from GT5?
What happened?, they went back to the extremely boring old, dull and sterile camera angle that have no dynamism.
So, anyone else miss the in car camera angles from GT5?
What happened?, they went back to the extremely boring old, dull and sterile camera angle that have no dynamism.
So, anyone else miss the in car camera angles from GT5?
What happened?, they went back to the extremely boring old, dull and sterile camera angle that have no dynamism.
I just want a sim where the shots IRL are put into game... I don't want to be going faster than my car going down the mulsanne (excluding the helicopter shot)... I don't know how many people think alike, but for me if they nail the sounds on cars, that would make the game ten times better (IMO)
In a replay, you can bring up a menu that will allow you to change the target car, fast forward or rewind a sector, and a drop menu that has 2 interior views, and a camera angle on the roof facing the front and rear.