Radde96 Messages 41 Sweden Nov 1, 2017 #1 I had like 5 repleys yesterday saved, and now I only got one repley deleted? I even manually saved yesterday before I got to bed! Why are repleys gone? Anyone else lost somthing tonight?
I had like 5 repleys yesterday saved, and now I only got one repley deleted? I even manually saved yesterday before I got to bed! Why are repleys gone? Anyone else lost somthing tonight?
DakotaXIII Messages 103 United Kingdom Nov 1, 2017 #2 Repleys Deleted Or Not. Might be a server-side issue. Have you checked the different tabs in the replay menu? I think it breaks them down?
Repleys Deleted Or Not. Might be a server-side issue. Have you checked the different tabs in the replay menu? I think it breaks them down?
Radde96 Messages 41 Sweden Nov 1, 2017 #3 DakotaXIII Repleys Deleted Or Not. Might be a server-side issue. Have you checked the different tabs in the replay menu? I think it breaks them down? Click to expand... I found them now... Weird, looked at the same place this morning and didn't have them there then, lucky me they are back haha
DakotaXIII Repleys Deleted Or Not. Might be a server-side issue. Have you checked the different tabs in the replay menu? I think it breaks them down? Click to expand... I found them now... Weird, looked at the same place this morning and didn't have them there then, lucky me they are back haha