GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
2006-dodge-viper-bravado-banshee.jpg

https://www.motor1.com/news/298711/viper-bravado-banshee-gta-sale/amp/

From that money I would rather buy a 2006 Viper.
Kelley Blue Book says the average price of an '06 Viper is about $43,000, so if you did you'd be saving about 20k and getting a car that wasn't intentionally altered to look like a generic clone of itself.

Also given how third party wheels and body/interior modifications tend to tank the market value of a car, I dare say that the $30,000 paid by the current owner was too much.

I distinctively remember the word "cheap" being in the thread title, the OP or the article. But I can't find it (= the word cheap) anymore.

Is this a Mandela effect?

This is the problem right here:
The real-life Bravado Banshee has barely been driven, with the odometer reading a mere 8,193 miles (13,185 kilometers). According to the listing, it’s a no-accident, well-maintained Viper.

No racing history. No close call history.
Each owner should have taken it to Lo..Weeest Coast Customs for a color change.
Where are the bullet holes?

Might be worth the price, if a guy named Michael, Carl, Luis, Tommy, Niko, Franklin or Trevor, all owned it at one time or another.

car guys knows this is worth way less than the base car and whoever has enough money to buy it will anyway stumble into somebody's advice to avoid it...they really need to lower the price otherwise is a no buy for anyone with a working brain.

The automotive forum has finally come full circle, now we have a literal car that looks like a GTA car.

It has the fame & rarity to have such a price. However, the market that knows what it is, isn't the market that can afford it. A Viper enthusiast who already owns a couple is likely the best owner to target.

It has the fame & rarity to have such a price. However, the market that knows what it is, isn't the market that can afford it. A Viper enthusiast who already owns a couple is likely the best owner to target.

I'm surprised some youtuber hasn't already picked it up. That seems like the perfect buyer.

Video title:

"I paid HOW MUCH for a Bravado Banshee??!!!"

Back