Replica GTA Bravado Banshee For Sale

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by GTvsForza, Dec 23, 2018.

1. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

2. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

From that money I would rather buy a 2006 Viper.

darioL likes this.
  3. TexRex

TexRex Premium

More than double what it sold for just four months ago. Greedy much?

4. EngieDiesel

EngieDiesel

Kelley Blue Book says the average price of an '06 Viper is about $43,000, so if you did you'd be saving about 20k and getting a car that wasn't intentionally altered to look like a generic clone of itself.

Also given how third party wheels and body/interior modifications tend to tank the market value of a car, I dare say that the $30,000 paid by the current owner was too much.

TheNuvolari likes this.
  5. kikie

kikie Premium

I distinctively remember the word "cheap" being in the thread title, the OP or the article. But I can't find it (= the word cheap) anymore.

Is this a Mandela effect?

6. 05XR8

05XR8

This is the problem right here:
    No racing history. No close call history.
    Each owner should have taken it to Lo..Weeest Coast Customs for a color change.
    Where are the bullet holes?

Might be worth the price, if a guy named Michael, Carl, Luis, Tommy, Niko, Franklin or Trevor, all owned it at one time or another.

7. darioL

darioL

car guys knows this is worth way less than the base car and whoever has enough money to buy it will anyway stumble into somebody's advice to avoid it...they really need to lower the price otherwise is a no buy for anyone with a working brain.

8. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

The automotive forum has finally come full circle, now we have a literal car that looks like a GTA car.

9. McLaren

McLaren Premium

It has the fame & rarity to have such a price. However, the market that knows what it is, isn't the market that can afford it. A Viper enthusiast who already owns a couple is likely the best owner to target.

10. Eunos_Cosmo

Eunos_Cosmo

I'm surprised some youtuber hasn't already picked it up. That seems like the perfect buyer.

Video title:

"I paid HOW MUCH for a Bravado Banshee??!!!"

11. 05XR8

05XR8

Now, this is the kind of DLC that should be bought with real money. He should have made a Sabre Turbo.
    [​IMG]

darioL likes this.