Restarting game

  • Thread starter Thread starter J8Gt90
  • 7 comments
  • 15,480 views
Messages
12
United States
United States
Do mileage points reset when you start a new game?
 
I don't think you can start a new game or delete your current progress since everything is stored online and tied to your PSN ID.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Do mileage points reset when you start a new game?
March this year my mileage points reset, because I started a new game.
 
It resets but any paints and wheels purchased are still available
 
Do mileage points reset when you start a new game?
My Mileage points reset. I can't edit my previous saved liveries. I had to buy all my wheels again.
 
It resets but any paints and wheels purchased are still available
Are you sure ?, because I started a new game and I had to buy all the paints & wheels again.
 
I don't think you can start a new game or delete your current progress since everything is stored online and tied to your PSN ID.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
You actually can.

If you delete the save data on the PS4, the game will ask you if you want to continue with your previous cloud save or start over when you start the game.

If you choose to start over, all of your stuff including your favourite liveries and photos, credits, mileage points, even ranks are gone/start over with the exception for your replays which stored separately from the main save.
 
I used the same PSN ID and deleted the game file. When I started the game I was level 1 but everything I bought with mileage points was still there . My liveries were gone but my decal library was still there. Another strange thing happened, I had over 30 gift cars. However when I completed missions driving tests or course trials, I did not receive an additional car
 
Back