RetroGiant Photography | Jan 30

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 94 comments
Thank you guys for the comments. On this update I went back to an old edit style and tried to see how it translated to this location and it came out alright but not as good as Kyoto location. This will be my last update (photo wise) until after the New Year (going on vacation) so consider this my Christmas and New Years update. Hope you all have safe and happy holidays over the next few weeks.​

Retro! So glad to see you back on the forums.
And I gotta say, every single shot posted in this gallery is great.👍👍👍

Really nice stuff RG - that Corvette set has a really nice crispness to it, to contrast with the super soft bokeh of the backgrounds. The Christmas update is so pretty too! I love the little sparkles up in the air. Very festive! Nice work :)

As expected, this is really a superb set ! The tonning is beautiful, the use of blur is very impressive and gives the set a special atmosphere. I really love this set ! Great job !

Thank you guys for the comments. I haven't hopped back on GT6 since the holidays, hoping that update comes soon with some new goodies to get me back into it. On this update I went with a subtle HDR on the Ferrari's going for realism and then the other two are just a couple of bonus shots. Thanks once again guys for the comments, means a lot.​

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coreyfetters/11841254536/

Yes, when I saw the countach shot on flickr a couple of minutes ago it gave me a big smile "cool another RG set and it will be a great one !". Too bad, there is only one pic with this superb countach (great angle, superb rendering of the track, superb light and beautiful toning !) but the others are so good also :P
Love the first one, very realistic with a great composition, and the third, excellent choice of angle and great toning 👍 I like also the way you've used the noise on these pics.
And the Evos shot is also great, good moment : nice to see the suspension work, and great composition in this shot 👍

If you were aiming for realism with these great tones, you've achieved it. I just love everything about this update. Maybe a bit more brightness on that first shot, but other than that wow.

Angles and compositions all around are great as usual. Solid three shots, maybe a bit too dull in the first two shots if i'm being honest. However, I love the car choices in the first and last shot. The last shot stands out.

Love that toning on the Lambo from your last set RG. 👍

And your latest 3 shots are nice too, in particular the last one. 👍

I missed so many great shots :drool: Latest updates are amazing.
F430 set is very beautiful and I really like tones in all pictures with Enzo :drool::drool::drool:

Back