Returning

• Thread starter levitt1991
  • 16 comments
I think a lot of people are starting to come back to GT6. Hopefully it will be fun running against eachother again :)

If they release it, I can't get on gt6 atm because there's that many updates that the ps3 won't install them all at same time so I have to do it 1 by 1 and there's 19 of them.

If they release it, I can't get on gt6 atm because there's that many updates that the ps3 won't install them all at same time so I have to do it 1 by 1 and there's 19 of them.

That is what I did, took me a good few days. I at least installed 2 at a time, then, I had to disconnect the net boot up the game install the update then turn the ps3 off connect back to the net download again repeat :P

That is what I did, took me a good few days. I at least installed 2 at a time, then, I had to disconnect the net boot up the game install the update then turn the ps3 off connect back to the net download again repeat :P
I don't understand why they have used this type of installing updates, instead of making it 1 compressed file. Everytime I install an update, do I have to reset the PS or just quit game?

I don't understand why they have used this type of installing updates, instead of making it 1 compressed file. Everytime I install an update, do I have to reset the PS or just quit game?

I reset the ps3. But you can just try quit game instead. That's true, they should at least make the updates easier, or file size smaller. Xbox does this for some of there games.

I reset the ps3. But you can just try quit game instead. That's true, they should at least make the updates easier, or file size smaller. Xbox does this for some of there games.
Hey irabbit do you have forza 6.

I remember back when blackops 2 was released there was updates of up to 1gig, in its first year being out.
After a year of being out, I tried blackops 2 on 360 there was only a 36mb update download, lol.

Back