Revolution Studios :: Merc SL65 Part Two!

very nice gallery man! i love the creative works u did. specially the wrecked evo and the rx-8 with the interior shot. nice gallery overall!

LGForce - Hehe, thanks LG. Tub?
440 CHARGER - Yep, quite a bit. Thank you :)
FaLLeNAn9eL - Wow, thats really cool. Have you been for a ride in the APR? BTW, thanks for joining my forum :D
Dead_Poetic - Thanks :dopey:
jgda9rs - Thank you. I'm glad you like the gallery :)
drifterboy - Haha, I saw yours a week or so ago. I guess you get the credit for insipiration to do it :D

Pink_the_Floyd - Thanks :) I'll try to get by your gallery later 👍
Funkshen - Thank you :dopey: It seems alot of people hated the movie but enjoyed the pic. Such a cheesy storyline :P
Vonie - Thank you. :D
De@tthwi§ho0 - Haha, thanks. Details are what I do best!
TS - Hah, thanks for stopping by.
PLmatt91 - Thanks Matt.

I freakin love it. Really nice job. Looks just like the real car. I did an upate not to long ago of an ae86 drifting that some corner. lol. Yours is much better though, cause i screwed up on my update.

Heh, thanks Krame. I saw your update too, with the Trueno, right? It sorta gave me the idea for that corner :P I'm so unoriginal :embarrassed:

Anyhow, I'm kinda bored and out of ideas, so I think I'll open the floor up to requests! Here's how it works - Post what car you'd like to see done, your preferable track/phototravel location, and if I like the idea I'll do it. Please keep things sensible, I'm not interested in spending a few million credits on any LMP cars or the like.
Also, can we keep things to road cars, I'm not in the mood for livery :P

:D OK then! A silver convertable of your choice (preferably German), shot at Seattle, with the a nice late sunset look and feel to the picture. 👍

so rev, i can request anythinngggggggg?

how about a pink kangaroo playing basketball against a weasel wearing a purple sombrero in the rain with a gorilla referee wearing a polka dot poncho with a baby monkey on its back under the dunlop logo at tsukuba?

oh wait i need a car with that shot huh? ok how about this?

a pink kangaroo playing basketball against a weasel wearing a purple sombrero in the rain with a gorilla referee wearing a polka dot poncho with a baby monkey on its back sitting next to a rainbow colored ford pinto with a dog in the drivers seat wearing thick glasses and a cat stuck under the front tire under the dunlop logo at tsukuba with a topless fat guy doing the robot in the background?

Here is the first part of magburner's request. 2 months on. :P

Its also my entry for the 2.0 Comp. More shots from this set will be added soon!

Click for wallpaper. Enjoy!​

oh wait i need a car with that shot huh? ok how about this?

a pink kangaroo playing basketball against a weasel wearing a purple sombrero in the rain with a gorilla referee wearing a polka dot poncho with a baby monkey on its back sitting next to a rainbow colored ford pinto with a dog in the drivers seat wearing thick glasses and a cat stuck under the front tire under the dunlop logo at tsukuba with a topless fat guy doing the robot in the background?

:lol: Fantastic comment:tup:,, and about your little update Revolution,, I like it,, the blurring is nice and the action is great:tup: But looking at your gallery I know you can do better:) Anyways great workLtup:

Back