rFactor Pro Now Includes a Laser Scanned Recreation of Paris

I'd love an accurate city in a car game! Forza Horizon is probably the best mix of a great game and beautiful, free to explore cities, but I feel they are losing that a bit with the third game.
Paris was lovely back in Midnight Club 2, can only imagine how great it would be in a modern game. GT is teasing it too...

34458170180_9ec8047cba_o.jpg

... but it will probably remain just a couple Scapes in GTS.

It's nice but I would prefer a sexier city like Tokyo or Seoul :bowdown:

But whatever, we can't play it :grumpy:

Last edited:
rFactor's physics is genius, and with the DX11 the graphics gets a big improvement.. maybe one day we can drive in Paris via VR ?!That would be Great..

rFactor's physics is genius, and with the DX11 the graphics gets a big improvement.. maybe one day we can drive in Paris via VR ?!That would be Great..

It could be even more immersive, maybe one day you could just go to Paris, rent a car and drive! It's the best VR and the maps have stunning detail and are all realtime updated to the latest version!

It could be even more immersive, maybe one day you could just go to Paris, rent a car and drive! It's the best VR and the maps have stunning detail and are all realtime updated to the latest version!

Says the guy only a few hours away! I can imagine Paris is awful to drive in like every major city these days. At least in VR you can ogle at the sights without worrying about crashing into the back of some guys Megane.

Back