Then it gives you a good excuse to hold off until the price goes down. If this was an Unreal Engine 5 game it would be more understandable. Maybe R5 will be set up like Forza 8 is supposed to be as a long running game that gets years (5+) of updates.Yeah, it's expensive... hoping it's worth it. Biggest problem 5 has for me is that I am nowhere near done with 4.
I think I want to wait untill goes on sale myself. I think I would be more hyped about it if it was current gen only but since it's not I think the other Ride games will suffice for nowThen it gives you a good excuse to hold off until the price goes down. If this was an Unreal Engine 5 game it would be more understandable. Maybe R5 will be set up like Forza 8 is supposed to be as a long running game that gets years (5+) of updates.
You are correct. I still plan on waiting to get 5 anyway
The honda cx500 turbo was a nice bike for the time too.1. Simulation physics option (IRL physics should always be the goal)
2. Real race bikes (I liked the artificial race bikes because there were a lot..but)
3. VIR GP track variant
4. More 1970-80's Chrome sport bikes
5. Real race tracks.. So may no need to build phony ones
6. Great elevation depiction (PC2 level)
7. Turbo era bikes (Seca turbo,GPz turbo, ext.)
8. Triumph Thruxton,955i superbike,Bimoto.....Moto Guzzi...KZ900(never should of left)
9. Popular SemiSport bikes Ninja 650,CBR650,CB750,YZF-R7,VFR,Seca,FJ,
10. Engine sound improvement(Not an easy task because nobody does them great)
11. HD VRod, 90's Katana , 600-900 Bandits, Hurricane, Radian, popular bikes of times
12. 24hr Le Mans (Older and newer)
13. BSB and AMA race bikes
14. Fantasy tracks = Scenic Road loops only (No rumble strips or atmosphere ruining signs, exc...)
Being Milestone it’ll be on sale within weeks so yeah.I'll wait to get this one. It looks okay and I can't wait until they put the deluxe edition on sale for like $20 or less
I'm pretty sure that's just head cam available on the race replay.The Rider cam seems to be more immersive ?