RIDE 5 to Launch August 24 for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series

• Thread starter Famine
  • 205 comments
Just for reference, the bikes I think* I spotted in the trailer, screenshots, and site so far are:

Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory
BMW M 1000RR - new (2023 model)
Ducati Corse Panigale V4R
Ducati 1299 Superleggera
Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
KTM 1290 Super Duke R
MV Agusta F3RR - new
Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD
Suzuki Hayabusa
Suzuki TL1000R
Triumph Speed Triple
Triumph Trident - new
Yamaha YZF-R1

*I'm not terrific at bikes, so this is a big ol' FWIW

I am glad they are doing on the current gen only. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Still UE4 but who cares.
Looking forward to this, i played the 2,3,4, Ducati spinoff and this is for sure the GT/Forza bikes

Just for reference, the bikes I think* I spotted in the trailer, screenshots, and site so far are:

Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory
BMW M 1000RR - new (2023 model)
Ducati Corse Panigale V4R
Ducati 1299 Superleggera
Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
KTM 1290 Super Duke R
MV Agusta F3RR - new
Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD
Suzuki Hayabusa
Suzuki TL1000R
Triumph Speed Triple
Triumph Trident - new
Yamaha YZF-R1

*I'm not terrific at bikes, so this is a big ol' FWIW
Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory 2021
Bimota Tesi H2 2021
BMW M1000RR 2023
BMW S1000RR 2012
BMW S1000R 2021
Ducati Superleggera V4 2022
Ducati Panigale V4R 2020
Honda CBR 1000RR SP2 2018
Honda CBR 1000RRR 2020 RM
Kawasaki ZX10RR 2021
Kawasaki ZX10RR 2021 RM
Kawasaki ZX10R 2013 Endurance
Kawasaki ZXR750 1989 Endurance
Kawasaki H2 2015
KTM 1290 Superduke R EVO 2022
MV Agusta F3RR 2022
MV Agusta F4 RC LH44 2018
MV Agusta F4RR 2016
MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR 2020
Suzuki GSX-R 750 1985 Endurance
Suzuki GSX-R 1000R 2019 Endurance
Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
Suzuki TL1000R 2000
Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS 2021
Triumph Trident 660 2023
Yamaha R1 2019 RM

HI. I've bought every RIDE but the 1st. Even gifted codes to my friend who actually ride bikes and they loved it.... But I must say that after GT7 and PsVR2 I won't buy RIDE 5 If it doesn't support some form of VR
I'm not trying yo be negative.... It's just that the experience is so transformative that it could be very well be a real Milestone in gaming having this game in VR... At least an optional mode, but something

Ride 4 is truly awesome on the Steam Deck. Seeing R5 will still use UE4, I hope Ride 5 runs good too on the Steam Deck.

FAQ from official Discord
Q: When is the release date?
A: RIDE 5 will be launched on August 24.

Q: On which platforms will it be available?
A: RIDE 5 will be available on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC

Q: What about the split screen?
A: Split screen will be in the game.

Q: And crossplay?
A: Crossplay will be available between consoles (PS/Xbox) and PC (Steam/Epic)

Q: Anything about online Endurance?
A: We can confirm that RIDE 5 features online Endurance

Q: Will it be possible to edit the BMW M1000RR livery or will it be limited like in Ride 4?
A: Yes, in RIDE 5 it will be possible to edit BMW liveries.

Q: In online Endurance will it be possible to run the 24h and change the driver with your teammate like in ACC?
A: It won't but we added the possibility to save the game in single-player.

Q: Are qualifying sessions available?
A: Yes, qualifying sessions will be available for offline and online modes.

Q: Will there be any Endurance Championship tracks? Le Mans, Spa Francorchamps or Paul Ricard?
A: We can confirm that Le Mans will be in the game and Suzuka is still in the game.

Q: Will there be new tracks in the World Championship like Assen, Austin, Mandalika, etc...?
A: There will be Le Mans and we have also added several tracks loved by bikers from all over the world (Autopolis, Sonoma, Almeria, to name a few). We have also created a new fictional track but that's all we can say for now.

the circuit you are thinking of, or associating with, is Circuit de la Sarthe, which is in, and around the village of LeMans in France. Technically the "long" circuit is referred to as LeMans, but it's Circuit de la Sarthe... The Bugatti circuit is the part of the actual race course that does not include public roads...

And I guess my point would be, that both tracks are referred to as 'LeMans"... which you probably already knew all that anyway.

Last edited:
the circuit you are thinking of, or associating with, is Circuit de la Sarthe, which is in, and around the village of LeMans in France. Technically the "long" circuit is referred to as LeMans, but it's Circuit de la Sarthe... The Bugatti circuit is the part of the actual race course that does not include public roads...

And I guess my point would be, that both tracks are referred to as 'LeMans"... which you probably already knew all that anyway.
I see but I really hope its the 8+ mile long track Circuit de la Sarthe. :(

Guess we gonna have to wait and see.

I see but I really hope its the 8+ mile long track Circuit de la Sarthe. :(

Guess we gonna have to wait and see.
Well, I can guarantee 100% it won't be the 'Long' course... The ACO and Motorsport games entered a 10-year deal back in 2021 sometime for Motosport games to have the track exclusively.

I play iRacing and last year they didn't do a 24 hour race at LeMans (like they do the Daytona 24, etc..) because they no longer had the rights to do the race and call it such...

Games that are 'grandfathered' in and get approval from the ACO can still have the track and use it how they approve... which I'm pretty sure it's in GT7... but like in iRacing, they can no longer use the track and do the 24 hour race... they still have the track and can run races in the "sim" but it can't be the 24 hours of Le Mans...

Anyhoo, Circuit del la Sarthe will not be in Ride 5, not as a 24 hour endurance race anyway. Besides, as someone mentioned - they use the Bugatti circuit for the bikes anyway. I seriously doubt that iteration of the track is in there, but we can always 'hope'. 👍

I don't think that'll be anything to get excited for to be honest. Still using UE4, so aside from the fancier weather system it'll probably be quite similar to Ride 4.
Same. Ride 4 brought in many new features to the series and that Ride 5 is more of a refinement. I wonder if Milestone will ever push for an open-world Ride Horizon game, that'll be epic.

Bring back Bimoto and add Buell. I liked the idea of generic race bikes because of the amount that came out of it but real licensed race bikes just is the way to go. VIR was a great track but add the GP track variant. I don’t know how Pcars did it but the elevation in that game was incredible.

Am I crazy or does it not look that much better than Ride 4?
Sounds like it's running the same engine and stuff so I wouldn't expect huge leaps forward in visuals or anything. Sounds like they're focussing on the more hardware intensive stuff like weather and physics this time round. Ride 4 didn't look bad to be fair so I don't mind too much if it doesn't leap graphically.

Back