RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I always love a good Tsukuba car. So I was doing mid 57's:confused:, then I decided đź’ˇ, enough of that, time to get off my couch (which is about 18' away from my TV) and sit in my gaming chair (aka old car seat) which is 8' away from my TV and see what I could manage. I ended up taking some wing off, brought it down to the 82-88. I then lapped in the 56's. I think there maybe some more room with the right driver....I'm not it lol.... The most I think I'll be able to squeeze out is another 3/10ths if I am lucky.

The Camero...I was also on the couch, was in the 51's. I liked it actually...better than the RX7. Though I did find it wanting to churn rubber into liquid tar in the 'torquier' (if that's a word lol) parts power band coming out of turns and had to short shift quite often to stay on the power. I also noticed it to be quite tight on the straights under power, not wanting to move easily left of right:boggled:...as if the there was not weight up front, which is odd considering it a front engine car.

Anyway, that my 2 cents on those two cars...bravo on the tunes, always a pleasure:tup:.

If you are doing 56s with the FEED RX7, you are already quicker than the real car can do :D, as for the Camaro, did you drive the road car flat floor version or the touring car ? The road car without flat floor is harder to drive as it has almost no aero, while the flat floor version should felt tighter on the straight as it has good amount of downforce front and back. If you feel the car too tight only on exit for the Camaro, reduce LSD accel, it will help with the push.

Well, with SS all I can seem to manage on Tsukuba is in the 56's:confused: I was expecting better for a Ferrari...its a rocket in the straights, however I think you lose a lot with this thing in the turns...IMO you have to lay off the gas for a greater amount of time....and though the Ferrari is quick its not quick enough :boggled:

Looking deeper into the numbers. The RX7 was just over 3/10th's slower than the Ferrari, however the Ferrari has 96hp more with and extra 40f/lbs of torque. Even with the Ferrari being some 60kgs heavier, surely the Ferrari would fair much better than the RX7 :odd:

Mmm, that's odd, the 458 GT3 is quicker than the Camaro, and much easier to drive, at least for me. It has fixed front aero at 100, unlike the Camaro road car or the RX7. I think you should reduce both LSD accel and brake, this will make the car a lot easier to turn on entry and exit, try 44 accel/ 44 brake, if not enough keep going down until you like it :D Also, the gearing, increase the final gear ( lower top speed for better acceleration ), Tsukuba favors acceleration.

Also, I would like to point out that the GT3 cars were mainly tuned for racing tire, the high LSD value is beneficial for taking advantage of the added grip of racing tires. When lesser grip tire is fitted, reducing the LSD accel and braking value should help with the reduced grip. There's quite a gap in responsiveness from sports soft to racing hard, mainly in steering response and medium to high speed cornering.

Last edited:
:) I don't have access to high speed internet right now, but thanks for posting the live stream link :)

I will be posting some base tunes soon, Viper GT3R ( no flat floor ), Emil Frey Jaguar G3, Ford GT GT3, and Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 if I have enough time on my next play, maybe the McLaren as well.

I also have some other replicas in early build, R34 GTR N1, Lotus Esprit GT2, Lotus Esprit Turbo HC with James Bond visual and tuned suspension +LSD.

Placeholder for RS Nakaharu built ENDLESS TOMEI powered Z33 350Z - Car Hyper, Tsukuba Z Master Race, and FUJI Speedway NISMO Festival.

View attachment 136334
:) I don't have access to high speed internet right now, but thanks for posting the live stream link :)

I will be posting some base tunes soon, Viper GT3R ( no flat floor ), Emil Frey Jaguar G3, Ford GT GT3, and Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 if I have enough time on my next play, maybe the McLaren as well.

I also have some other replicas in early build, R34 GTR N1, Lotus Esprit GT2, Lotus Esprit Turbo HC with James Bond visual and tuned suspension +LSD.
Lambo gt3 yay:bowdown:đź‘Ťđź‘Ť will be checking every hour ....... oh the anticipation hurts :scared:

Would it be possible to use a RUF to make a Porsche GT3 replica?

Maybe RUF RGT or the BTR or Yellowbird :scared: or CTR2 ( AWD though )

I have all of them, will try to fit racing tire on them, see if any of them good enough to compete with GT3 cars.

Dodge SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica
Tuned to replicate Dodge SRT Viper GT3R Max Unrestricted version
( Hardcore No Flat Floor version )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_20.jpg

CAR : SRT Viper GTS '13
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 680 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 643.4 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.9%
Weight: 1295 kg
Ballast : 50 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 590

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG or Silver
Car Paint : Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with 4 Way Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.02
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way Mechanical Ramp Style LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 427D 6 Speed Paddle Shift with 416 Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 2.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary )

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is a hardcore version with no flat floor ( no front aero and minimal aero at the rear )

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 643 ( closest I can get ).

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, high preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Silverstone GP.

At Silverstone GP it easily lap in 2:00s flat.

I consider this as a base tune, feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica
Tuned to replicate Emil Frey Jaguar G3 Blancpain version

timthumb.php

CAR : Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 489.3 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.3%
Weight: 1355 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47
Performance Points: 533

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Jaguar G3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type C
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Xtreme or BBS LM-R in Silver
Car Paint : Mariner Blue from Maxda MX5 '89

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 65
Spring Rate: 19.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.07

LSD - 2 Way LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14
Braking Sensitivity: 16

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.300 ( adjust according to track )

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 4/5 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A work in progress base tune replica for Emil Frey Jaguar G3. The car is much slower than the Camaro GT3 road car. With more than 100kg over weight, the lowest it can go is around 1350+kg :(. Still with Blancpain power figure 500HP, the car is a few seconds off pace.

I am thinking of increasing power to match power/weight ratio of the real car.

Suspension and LSD are tuned for base setup, the car has bad habits of breaking away mid corner on medium to high speed curves. This has been lessened, but can still appear.

Feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

UPDATE : Credits goes to @danbojte for the feedback, tune has been updated with lower front ARB at 2, neutral front toe, lower LSD accel and brake, as well as no ABS wheel brake balance recommendation.

Added BBS LM-R for the wheel, credits goes to @Nomad67
Thanks đź‘Ť

Last edited:

Specs
Power Limiter at : 94.4%

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is a hardcore version with no flat floor ( no front aero and minimal aero at the rear )

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 643 ( closest I can get ).

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, high preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I consider this as a base tune, feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

Power Limiter 94.9. ;)

Power Limiter 94.9. ;)

I am not on my PS3 atm, I will update the tune, thanks Dan :cheers:

Here is a review of the Spirra, so happy now, the car drives well. Thanks to you @danbojte for the feedback on the car :P

@Ridox2JZGTE

(ds3, ABS 1, Grand Valley 10 laps)

Low Speed Corner:
Entry:
The rear does come around a bit under heavy braking but its completely manageable. The nose turns in smoothly and accurately, inspires confidence.
Mid: Holds its line well, feels stable and neutral
Exit: A small amount of throttle control is required when exiting but easy to adapt to quickly.
Comments: My first lap was a bit of a wild ride because I was being fairly aggressive with the car but once I relaxed and concentrated on being smooth the car just came to life, found myself really enjoying the ride.

Mid Speed Corner:
Entry:
Slightest bit of understeer perhaps but not a problem, the brakes did catch me out a few times with no warning though. Couldn't quite put my finger on why but sometimes the brakes would just bite and snap the car 180. Apart from that quirk it was great.
Mid: Balanced and predictable, holds speed really well.
Exit: Smooth and clean, good power out of the corners
Comments: Apart from the occasionally snatchy rear brakes the car again felt beautiful, easy and natural through the bend.

High Speed Corner
Entry:
A bit of initial understeer that requires a small lift to get the nose turned in but not a problem
Mid: Stable, accurate and predictable. Retains speed well
Exit: No problems
Comments: Nothing to say here really, does exactly what you'd expect it to do with very little fuss. Handles great, I would probably drop the downforce on faster tracks to make it a little more nimble but its not a problem as it is.

Tune Comments: Simply put, this thing is incredible. Rewarding to drive because its fast and stable but still requires concentration to get the best out of it. An absolute pleasure to hammer round a track, feels like a well set up NSX, predictable and fast with a bit of a temper if you treat it badly. I would advise everyone to take this for a spin, great car, congratulations.

Got the Emil Frey Jaguar G3 posted, still an early build base tune, will need more power to be competitive, please leave feedback đź‘Ť

Last edited:

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Hi Ridox! This is a savage monster :D , very hard to tame without Flat Floor and Downforce. I'm waiting for the 500HP version (which I prefer for this class) hoping to have a decent, pleasant race in the GT3 Group. :lol: đź‘Ť

timthumb.php

Specs
Weight Distribution : 53 / 49

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Jaguar G3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Xtreme in Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way LSD
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 20

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 4/5 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A work in progress base tune replica for Emil Frey Jaguar G3. The car is much slower than the Camaro GT3 road car. With more than 100kg over weight, the lowest it can go is around 1350+kg :(. Still with Blancpain power figure 500HP, the car is a few seconds off pace.

Suspension and LSD are tuned for base setup, the car has bad habits of breaking away mid corner on medium to high speed curves. This has been lessened, but can still appear.

This one is a nice one even it seems to be slower the their brothers, I have to ride it again to have a clear conclusion.
All drove at Silverstone GP, Racing Hards, ABS 0, Camber.

Anyway, the Camaro SS '10 500HP, Flat Floor Version is the King for me, until now, in the GT3 Group Series. đź‘Ť

Hi Ridox! This is a savage monster :D , very hard to tame without Flat Floor and Downforce. I'm waiting for the 500HP version (which I prefer for this class) hoping to have a decent, pleasant race in the GT3 Group. :lol: đź‘Ť

This one is a nice one even it seems to be slower the their brothers, I have to ride it again to have a clear conclusion.
All drove at Silverstone GP, Racing Hards, ABS 0, Camber.

Anyway, the Camaro SS '10 500HP, Flat Floor Version is the King for me, until now, in the GT3 Group Series. đź‘Ť

Thanks for the good review :) I am working on the flat floor version for the Viper :) I have some cars under progress, need more time :lol:

The Emil Frey G3 has distinct traits, it's also slower due to the weight :( Do you think increasing power to 550HP would be okay ?

The Gallardo GT3 is doing great, got the suspension done, LSD is according to real life with certain locking rate, but it made the car harder on turn in and braking - not understeer, but oversteer :( I also tried to replicate real GT3 weight balance, but it made the car heavier by about 50kg.

Thanks for the good review :) I am working on the flat floor version for the Viper :) I have some cars under progress, need more time :lol:

The Emil Frey G3 has distinct traits, it's also slower due to the weight :( Do you think increasing power to 550HP would be okay ?

The Gallardo GT3 is doing great, got the suspension done, LSD is according to real life with certain locking rate, but it made the car harder on turn in and braking - not understeer, but oversteer :( I also tried to replicate real GT3 weight balance, but it made the car heavier by about 50kg.
About the Jag, please let me check it again, because yesterday I had close times with Ferrari GT3 500HP at Silverstone GP.
About the Gallardo, I suggest to keep the real life weight and forget the balance. đź‘Ť

About the Jag, please let me check it again, because yesterday I had close times with Ferrari GT3 500HP at Silverstone GP.
About the Gallardo, I suggest to keep the real life weight and forget the balance. đź‘Ť

I did a base tune suspension for the Gallardo GT3 on 40/60 weight, 1280+kg. Now i am reverting back to 1190kg, and stock distribution 44/56. Will need to retune the suspension, spring rate do not perform well anymore, the car has acute brake lift off oversteer at Brands Hatch GP 1st corner :( Higher front brake balance seems to cure it, running at 7/2 brake balance - the issue occurs with no ABS :)

I'll find some time again later to post the ACE R32, then work on some other cars, I have a few Japanese AWD almost done :D

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( 500HP Flat Floor Version )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Reiter Engineering )

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Specs
Horsepower: 500HP at 5400 RPM
Torque : 583.3 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 73.8%
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 9 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 582

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory
Aero Kits Type C
Flat Floors
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 6

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 33
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HOLINGER Speed Shift Homologated Ratio with Low Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.488

AERO:

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the BLANCPAIN 2014 spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 500HP and over 800Nm of torque, with 1290kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight and distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get and maintain the 1310 kg from ADAC version.

I installed flat floor on this build, a different approach to replica, this time I tried to get closer cornering speed of GT3 race car, and sacrificed top speed as well as acceleration. But, I do gain better traction, better stability, easier to push on the limit and ultimately more realistic top speed, able to replicate real life top speed of 279kmh at Monza with chicane - similar to real life 2014 test laps. There are subtle differences in balance compared to non flat floor, so it might takes time to get used to. The flat floor also added PP to 582, quite an increase from 553 :eek:

Suspension has been tuned with added aero downforce from flat floor in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for balance of traction and stability on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears. I also aimed at replicating real life top speed.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

timthumb.php
SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( 500HP Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Reiter Engineering )

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 5400 RPM
Torque : 583.3 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 73.8%
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 9 kg
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 553

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory
Aero Kits Type C
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 33
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HOLINGER Speed Shift Homologated Ratio with Low Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.088

AERO:

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the BLANCPAIN 2014 spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 500HP and over 800Nm of torque, with 1290kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight and distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get and maintain the 1310 kg from ADAC version.

I do not install flat floor on this build, so please be careful with throttle on low speed exit. I will make another version with flat floor. Without flat floor, the top speed and acceleration is much higher with lower PP. It comes with benefits and drawback ( lower cornering speed ).

Suspension has been tuned with mechanical grip in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction and highest cornering speed possible on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

These two beauties aren't listed in the OP. :grumpy:

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20
Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Front, Rear
LSD - 2 Way LSD
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
AERO
Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 4/5 for ABS 1.
Notes :

Cant wait to build these... đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Here is a brief review of the Toyota Motorsport 86 GT CS V3 Cup...
Oh my god, the grip is phenomenal. I managed a 2:27.556 at Ascari which says a lot about the car and the tune. Also, I very rarely turn the assists off and the car was so easy to drive at maximum attack level straight away. XD
Thank you so much @Ridox2JZGTE XD

Tomoya ACE32R Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Vspec II '94 600HP Wangan Midnight
Tuned to replicate Tomoya ACE32R R32 GTR Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 7_24.jpg

CAR : Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec II (R32) '94
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 600 HP at 8200 RPM
Torque: 453.1 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.5%
Weight: 1342 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42 as in real life
Performance Points: 561

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - Tomoya ACE32R has roll cage.
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - ENKEI RPF1 or RAYS VR.G2 or GT-Ab06 painted in White
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type A
Wing Small Type F
Winglets Small Type K
Height +1 and Width -8
Car Paint : Crystal White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

Special Stage Route 7_21.jpg

LSD - NISMO GT TT
FRONT
Initial Torque : 19
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 11

Suspension - NISMO BNR32 S-Tune Coil Over Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 5.50 4.50
Dampers (Compression): 8 9
Dampers (Extension): 9 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.00

AERO
REAR=40 (MAX)

10062401.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/5, for ABS 1 6/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A work in progress, still needs some fine tuning and visual parts update :)

The replica is made with street balance in mind, using street NISMO S Tune coilover kit and NISMO GT TT LSD model.

The ACE32R has good top speed at over 330kmh on stock gearbox, with real life weight distribution also replicated.

More picture coming later

Last edited:

timthumb.php

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way LSD

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

I don't know, I like this car and also I don't. Probably its strange feeling is because of its weight. But it is also nice too. :D Hmm, not enough grip and a little understeer on exit, that's what I've found for now.

Maybe something is wrong with it from base. I've observed on the replays that it doesn't look to have just 65 mm Ride Height, this is my impression. :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't know, I like this car and also I don't. Probably it's strange feeling is because of it's weight. But it is also nice too. :D Hmm, not enough grip and a little understeer on exit, that's what I've found for now.

Maybe something is wrong with it from base. I've observed on the replays that it doesn't look to have just 65 mm Ride Height, this is my impression. :confused: :rolleyes:

For understeer, reduce the LSD initial torque from 20 to 18, see how it goes. About the ride height, this car is weird, 65mm, but when on track it sits high like on 100mm :( The car is heavier by over 100kg, that's why you feel strange after driving lighter GT3 cars, the Jag is a bit slow to respond :)

I wonder what happen if I increase power to 550HP :P

For understeer, reduce the LSD initial torque from 20 to 18, see how it goes. About the ride height, this car is weird, 65mm, but when on track it sits high like on 100mm :( The car is heavier by over 100kg, that's why you feel strange after driving lighter GT3 cars, the Jag is a bit slow to respond :)

I wonder what happen if I increase power to 550HP :P
I've already did the exactly LSD thing (Thank you! :) đź‘Ť) and had the feeling that is better but wasn't sure because was no improvement in lap times. It is also true that I always test them in Racing Conditions and not in Time Trial.

We should try the 550HP version and we'll see what'll happen. :sly: đź‘Ť

Edit: Should we try bigger rims too? Maybe it corrects the ride height issue? :confused:

Last edited:
I've already did the exactly LSD thing (Thank you! :) đź‘Ť) and had the feeling that is better but wasn't sure because was no improvement in lap times. It is also true that I always test them in Racing Conditions and not in Time Trial.

We should try the 550HP version and we'll see what'll happen. :sly: đź‘Ť

Edit: Should we try bigger rims too? Maybe it corrects the ride height issue? :confused:

Most GT3 cars are suing 18 inch wheel :) The radius is the same with bigger wheels, only the tire gets lower profile. I need some more time doing all these cars :lol:

Most GT3 cars are suing 18 inch wheel :) The radius is the same with bigger wheels, only the tire gets lower profile. I need some more time doing all these cars :lol:
I know that the radius is the same; I've just thought to resolve an odd thing with another one. ;)

Back