RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I'm hosting a Wangan racing room in about an hour's time, I'll tune up the Evo VI and try it out there.

Firehound hosting a Wangan room ?, I'll try to make it if I can đź‘Ť

Edit*
Also, @Ridox2JZGTE, I finally got a working printer here at home, I'll print a few of these tunes out and give them a go when I can, kept putting it off and falling behind, lol

So I tested the Evo on SSR5 while I was in the lobby waiting for someone to join. The top speed on the straight was 150mph, which may not be that decent, but the Evo is a rally car. With that in mind, the acceleration is good and the handling is great. This vehicle inspires confidence, even on low-grip Comfort Soft tires. I'll give this vehicle another test on SSR7.
Just decided to close the room, activity should be sufficient for the room to be joining in about 3-and-a-half hours' time. I'll be alternating between Special Stage Route 5 (representing the C1) at 500HP, and Special Stage Route 7 (representing the Wangan) at 800HP. Sport Soft tires, and 1000kg with no SRF, but everything else allowed. Sorry if this is advertising, let me know if you want me to take this down.

Last edited:
Here we go again. Same room, same rules as last time, here's hoping we get some more people joining here, the room is now up!

Firehound hosting a Wangan room ?, I'll try to make it if I can đź‘Ť

Edit*
Also, @Ridox2JZGTE, I finally got a working printer here at home, I'll print a few of these tunes out and give them a go when I can, kept putting it off and falling behind, lol

Cool, let me know how they drives :D

Renault Sports Megane Trophy Base Model '11 (526PP)
Tuned for Racing Hard to Racing Soft

CAR : Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11, also works on non base model Megane Trophy '11
Tire : Racing Hard to Racing Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 380 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 372.8 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 79.5%
Weight: 958 kg
Ballast : 3 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 526

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) - Optional
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Sunburst Yellow or GT6 Polarized 034 or any color you like

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO
Front : 50 ( FIXED )
Rear : 100 ( stock value, feel free to increase or decrease it to fine tune balance )

LSD 1.5 way optimal high preload
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 22
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 55
Spring Rate: 15.00 17.25
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 2
Camber Angle: 0.00 0.00 ( max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.607
2nd 1.821
3rd 1.361
4th 1.066
5th 0.875
6th 0.666
Set Final Gear : 5.120

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 6/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Made this simple base tune upon request from a fellow member, the car is tuned for a Championship races with power and PP limitation ( 380HP/526PP ) and no tire restriction ( RS ). Track for the base tune is for Spa Francorchamps :)

In order to hit both limit, I used power upgrades to maximize available torque, then use limiter to get 380HP and 526PP. The track in mind, requires ample acceleration from low to mid speed and good top speed. Gearing has been tweaked for both drafting and maintaining high speed on the long up hill straight.

The Megane still has stock aero, as I felt the rear aero is enough to allow full throttle on Eau Rouge ( no lift ) even on Racing Hard. Any gain in top speed is important for such track.

The tune can used on other tracks, simply alter final drive ratio to suit the track. Please avoid kerb/rumble strip, they are nasty and very likely to roll over the car :)

When tested/tuned at Spa, it easily managed 2:18s on RS tire. The car has great balance, and finding the limit is fun.

Enjoy :cheers:

@Jaywalker
This tune ( suspension, transmission and LSD ) also works well on non restricted power :) 550PP and above. Hope it drives well :cheers:

I'll try this again. I'm hosting another of those Wangan rooms. I think I'll have better luck starting off at SSR7 this time...

Room is now closed. I spent nearly an hour waiting and only two people joined. Maybe I need to start a thread if I am going to keep on doing this...

EDIT: I also got the chance to test the Kamiya Evo VI further. On SSR7, the same characteristics from SSR5 pop up: good acceleration and great handling with excellent high-speed stability. The top speed is decent, my best results were 181mph and 183mph, maxing out in 5th. This car would suit a tighter route like the C1, especially considering the Lan-Evo's origins and intended use. Overall, I'd consider this car good for beginners, to build their confidence to run at a high speed, and as a great choice for SSR5. However, because of the relatively low top speed, I recommend that once someone feels they have nailed high-speed driving, they should switch to a higher-powered vehicle (such as a Supra or a GT-R) to be competitive. Overall, the Kamiya Evo VI is a great C1 Runner, but may get left behind on the Wangan.

Last edited:
I'll try this again. I'm hosting another of those Wangan rooms. I think I'll have better luck starting off at SSR7 this time...

EDIT: I also got the chance to test the Kamiya Evo VI further. On SSR7, the same characteristics from SSR5 pop up: good acceleration and great handling with excellent high-speed stability. The top speed is decent, my best results were 181mph and 183mph, maxing out in 5th. This car would suit a tighter route like the C1, especially considering the Lan-Evo's origins and intended use. Overall, I'd consider this car good for beginners, to build their confidence to run at a high speed, and as a great choice for SSR5. However, because of the relatively low top speed, I recommend that once someone feels they have nailed high-speed driving, they should switch to a higher-powered vehicle (such as a Supra or a GT-R) to be competitive. Overall, the Kamiya Evo VI is a great C1 Runner, but may get left behind on the Wangan.

Nice review, thanks Firehound, yeah, I always wonder why the Evo only have 400HP :( with 100HP more, it would be much faster on the Wangan. Too bad, I' away from my PS3, I would love to join in the lobby :(. I am going to post the Eiji Evo V in a day or 2, it will have 450HP ( tuned version ), hopefully it can compete on the Wangan - will tune to top out on 5th gear with 6th for drafting. I will list 2 paints - Iris Blue and Nayez Blue. Suspension and LSD should be similar to Maki Kamiya Evo :D

Alright, let's hope this one is more competitive. And just a thought, perhaps once all the WM replicas are done, I'll get to work on a massive super-review.

I will focus on building these WM replicas in the coming week :

Kishida ZERO S2000
Oki RX7 Spirit R
Makoto Mori****a GC8 STI Impreza + Z32 300ZX
Tomoya Integra DC2 "R Killer" + ACE32R R32 GTR

Any infos on power, weight, visual mods, paint, wheel, or special tuning are welcomed :D

I have Blackbird 700HP ( 60% ) Reina GTR 600HP ( 90% ) and Hiramoto GTR ( 80% )in the works as well. -- Needs more input on visual parts ( paint color, wheel, etc )

I will focus on building these WM replicas in the coming week :

Kishida ZERO S2000
Oki RX7 Spirit R
Makoto Mori****a GC8 STI Impreza + Z32 300ZX
Tomoya Integra DC2 "R Killer" + ACE32R R32 GTR

Any infos on power, weight, visual mods, paint, wheel, or special tuning are welcomed :D

I have Blackbird 700HP ( 60% ) Reina GTR 600HP ( 90% ) and Hiramoto GTR ( 80% )in the works as well. -- Needs more input on visual parts ( paint color, wheel, etc )

Cant wait :) also i have a WMMT lobby up right now if anyone want's to join (hope you don't mind me posting this Ridox remove it if you want)

Eiji Kamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR Wangan Midnight 400HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Eiji Kamiya Lancer Evo VI
Comfort Soft

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_46.jpg

CAR : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 450 HP at 5900 RPM
Torque: 457.3 ft-lb at 5100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 57 kg
Ballast Position : -35
Weight Distribution : 60 / 40
Performance Points: 534

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - RAYS TE37 in Bronze
Car Paint : Nayez Blue Pearl or Lance Blue or Iris Blue Pearl ( from Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR and Lancer Evo VI GSR '99 ) - Lance Blue is used in this build and pictured.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Suspension
Torque Distributing Center Differential

Suspension - TEIN MONO SPORT Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 115
Spring Rate: 10.00 9.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.4
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.17

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gearing with lower final gear
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 340kmh / 211mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.785
2nd 1.950
3rd 1.407
4th 1.031
5th 0.761
6th 0.666
Set Final Gear : 3.680

LSD CUSCO Type RS 1.5 way
FRONT
Initial Torque : 16
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 10

REAR
Initial Torque : 11
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Torque Distributing Center Differential
FRONT/REAR = 40:60

Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg

Brake Balance:
8/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Eiji Kamiya Blue Evo V :) This replica is still work in progress, the car weight is still under progress. I decided to go sub 1200kg, with power at 450HP. Using similar suspension and LSD with Maki Evo VI, Eiji's Evo goes faster with extra 50HP on tap.

Last edited:
I am currently building both Oki RX7 and Shinji Ogishima RX7 C1 Runner :) Both will utilize Knight Sports Aragosta Coilover for optimum handling :)

Shinji Ogishima C1 Runner
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_47.jpg

Oki from Hakone RX7

Gemasolar_51.jpg

Let me know if the visual parts are wrong.

Judging from what popped up in the image search for Wangan Midnight C1 Runner, it looks like the wing on Ogishima's RX-7 is actually like the Generic Wing Type D (possibly). Here's a pic:

58229900.jpg

And another:

img57696635.jpg

Also, the Kishida ZERO S2000 doesn't appear to have many (if any) exterior modifications on it.

Is the model car painted in innocent blue mica ? The wiki says either pure white or innocent blue mica. I will try the wing type D, I wished I can lower the wing a bit, it looks funky :lol:

Both still running on stock 5 speed ( both can reach 300kmh ), should I fit 6 speed custom ?

I think I will list 3 paint for Eiji Evo, Nayez Blue, Iris Blue and Lance Blue.

I think it's Pure White in the closing stages of the original and in appearances in Maximum Tune, and Innocent Blue in C1 Runner.

I'll specify 2 paint color for Ogishima RX7, right now I have fine tuned suspension, transmission and LSD for Yuji Kishida "ZERO for the ROADS" AP1 Turbo S2000 :D At 300HP and 1100kg now, able to lap SSR5 at easy low 1:39s. What is the actual HP for Kishida S2000 ?

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, only thing I could find was that the S2000 is an AP1 model, 300HP, bolt-on turbo and (I think, so take this with a pinch of salt) light blue.

You're probably right about Silverstone, but I can't seem to find too much detail about anything else. Guess I'll just have to keep digging.

Any idea what sort of Light blue ?? Is it Honda paintjob ? Anyone has an image for this car ?

I've found some C1 Runner scan :

Nobu Setoguchi RX7 ( Pure White ) - supposed to be 2001 model, but in GT6 I can't put black carbon hood unless it's premium 2002 Spirit R :(

dm8efr.jpg
imagesz.png

4.jpg

Any idea what sort of Light blue ?? Is it Honda paintjob ? Anyone has an image for this car ?

I've found some C1 Runner scan :

Nobu Setoguchi RX7 ( Pure White ) - supposed to be 2001 model, but in GT6 I can't put black carbon hood unless it's premium 2002 Spirit R :(

View attachment 120617 View attachment 120618

View attachment 120621

c440762a.jpg
I think it would probably be Suzuka Blue a stock Honda colour :D not exactly sure though but its my best bet it is

Yuji Kishida S2000, we have color, wing, 300HP, turbo, AP1 ( I am using 2000 Type V ), now need to find the wheel model. The car is not a top speed contender with 300HP :( It won't even touch 290kmh.

I do indeed think Kishida was a tad optimistic when he was aiming for the Blackbird with his ZERO For The Roads. Perhaps he intended to beat Shima on the C1?

I'll have to lap both the S2000 and the Blackbird (in the spec it was in at the time of the Kishida arc) on SSR5 to see if Kishida was on to something.

I will post Oki, Ogishima, Setoguchi RX7s and Kishida S2000 asap. Shall I use Spirit R '02 RX7 for Setoguchi and Ogishima car ? or stick with standard '01 Type R FD3S ?

I have all of the suspension and LSD sorted for these cars, just need to make decision on transmission for the RX7s, custom or stock 5 speed ?

Hmm... I'd say stick with the standard 2001s. As for transmissions, perhaps the stock 5-speeds would be sufficient for the C1, especially at 400HP? Although using custom transmissions would allow you to tailor gear ratios. It's all very complicated...

Back