RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07 Swift/AFCO/MOTON Tuned Real World Setup

Special Build Replica of Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 502 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 347.1 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1363 kg ( Dry )
Ballast : 135 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 42.5 / 57.5 as in real life with no fuel
Performance Points: 548

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa or Laguna

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

STREET Spec
Suspension - AFCO Springs 475/650 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
High Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 87 99
Spring Rate: 8.48 11.61
Dampers (Compression): 4 9
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 3.0 2.5
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.25

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.5 2.0

Factory Ferrari Alignment + Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 119
Camber Angle: 1.5 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.25

Factory Ferrari Alignment + Lowest Ride Height with Lower Rake

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 67 79

TRACK Spec
Suspension - SWIFT Hypercoils Springs 784/1008 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
High Camber

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 14.00 18.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 8

Suspension - SWIFT Hypercoils Springs 784/1008 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
Medium Camber

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way E-Diff
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 7/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

This Ferrari F430 Scuderia is built with the main goal to replicate real life lap record at Spa, 2:40.00

As stock suspension spring rate is not achievable, the rear can't go low enough, I opted to use 2 different spring set for this replica. I have also replicated the correct weight figure from corner weight ( with some fuel ) result in real life, as well as weight distribution.

There are 2 sets of suspension setup, one is mainly aimed at street use with softer springs from AFCO and the other is aimed at track racing with Swift Hypercoils at close to double the rate of the original Scuderia Gen II OEM Springs. A track oriented alignment has also been used ( camber and toe ).

Ride height has also been replicated, real life F430 Scuderia stock height has a high rake at close to 22mm difference ( higher rear ). For this replica I decided to use smaller amount of rake highly recommended at Ferrari owner forum - 12mm, this is a good balance for track driving and street in real life - slightly tighter with less rake.
The effect is opposite in GT6, another PD blunder :lol:. To compensate for the ride height and camber used, I have tuned the damper for more neutral balance and to allow the driver to throttle steer even when at the apex, modulate the throttle to steer the nose. Due to the high degree of camber, the Ferrari needs smooth steering to avoid sudden loss of grip at either end when on comfort tires.

LSD uses 2 way to simulate E Diff with moderate locking rate and medium preload.

The F430 Scuderia can replicate the Spa lap time on comfort soft tire. I managed 2:39s in 1st lap :) The balance is very good and fun to drive, especially at Eau Rouge :D

ENJOY :cheers:

UPDATE : Added new suspension setup, factory alignment + ride height and medium camber for street and track.

1.09+ : Updated ride height due to range limit changes by PD, updated weight distribution based on real car corner weight and corrected toe value at per side.

The Ferrari F430 Scuderia has been updated, various changes ( toe, ride height limit range and weight distribution ) Aim to lap at Spa : 2:40s and Twin Ring Motegi Road : 2:10.50 with the replica on CS tire.

Will be posting some new cars when time permits : SportsAuto RUF CTR 1988, AutoCar 2004 RUF CTR ( one the last car built review ), MAD333 Boost Up RUF CTR, Ferrari F430 Challenge Stradale, Ferrari 458 Italia Challenge, Ferrari F430 GT3 ( F430 + Scud ), Ferrari 458 Italia Best Motoring, Mclaren MP4 12C, Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1, Corvette C4 GS, C4 ZR1, Masaki RX7 Wangan Midnight and Full Power C6 ZR1 ( Wangan + Nordschelife ) - built for @teth75

Last edited:
Some nice shots of RUF CTR :

RUFCTRSportAuto.jpg

RUFSportAuto2.jpg

RUFSportsAuto.jpg

RUFCTRClub.jpg

R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Single Turbo

Tuned to replicate R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Customer Car - Single Turbo

Well, after numerous delays and put-off's (usually by my own projects :D), I have finally got around to giving this Skyline a good test-drive across numerous tracks. Here's my general review of the single-turbo R31. (I am a bit rusty for reviews, so don't hold your breath just yet)

I'm not sure if I was just expecting more, with the talk of the low-mount turbo & famous exhaust, or if I've spoiled myself driving many other, faster, personal cars... (2JZ's can do that, "don't cha' kno' ?"). The R31 is very stable and very controllable - to the point that I felt a little uninspired driving it if I'm honest...
It easily follows a line granted the driver isn't just abusing it, and actually takes a bit of effort to truly upset, at the most it'd push after-apex if you wanted to exit faster than it was happy with, and rarely would the rear-end 'step out' in mid to high-speed corners towards the exit. However if you found yourself in a low-speed 2nd gear corner, it would be more willing to spin-tire (singular, not plural) on the outside for about 500rpm before you'd have to shift into 3rd, kinda 'eliminating' the concern but at the same time making me question why or how it wasn't 'reeled-back' a little more in the vehicles Ridox-delivered tune.
Perhaps it was a gearing issue ?, an odd moment of wheel spin/powerband, right about when your going to shift from 2nd to 3rd, hard rpm/moment in time to contain, etc ?. Or perhaps that's all the differential's real-world setting can control - and the weak-point is GT's lack-luster tire model ?. Either way it was the only real issue I found with the car, others being a bit of personal boredom and a slight annoyance at the gear-sound in the exhaust note. Those aren't your fault really, but they're just minor things that can bug an experience for me.

I think for the next car, I'll go straight to a race-car, and see how that goes with me behind the wheel. 👍

Laguna or Lagunaseca Blau? If Laguna, where can it be found? :confused:

Will get back to you when I got on GT6 :) Will also add full tank weight + distribution for the F430 Scuderia.

Well, after numerous delays and put-off's (usually by my own projects :D), I have finally got around to giving this Skyline a good test-drive across numerous tracks. Here's my general review of the single-turbo R31. (I am a bit rusty for reviews, so don't hold your breath just yet)

I'm not sure if I was just expecting more, with the talk of the low-mount turbo & famous exhaust, or if I've spoiled myself driving many other, faster, personal cars... (2JZ's can do that, "don't cha' kno' ?"). The R31 is very stable and very controllable - to the point that I felt a little uninspired driving it if I'm honest...
It easily follows a line granted the driver isn't just abusing it, and actually takes a bit of effort to truly upset, at the most it'd push after-apex if you wanted to exit faster than it was happy with, and rarely would the rear-end 'step out' in mid to high-speed corners towards the exit. However if you found yourself in a low-speed 2nd gear corner, it would be more willing to spin-tire (singular, not plural) on the outside for about 500rpm before you'd have to shift into 3rd, kinda 'eliminating' the concern but at the same time making me question why or how it wasn't 'reeled-back' a little more in the vehicles Ridox-delivered tune.
Perhaps it was a gearing issue ?, an odd moment of wheel spin/powerband, right about when your going to shift from 2nd to 3rd, hard rpm/moment in time to contain, etc ?. Or perhaps that's all the differential's real-world setting can control - and the weak-point is GT's lack-luster tire model ?. Either way it was the only real issue I found with the car, others being a bit of personal boredom and a slight annoyance at the gear-sound in the exhaust note. Those aren't your fault really, but they're just minor things that can bug an experience for me.

I think for the next car, I'll go straight to a race-car, and see how that goes with me behind the wheel. 👍

Cool to read your 1st review :) As for the 2nd to 3rd gear + outside spin, I think that's a given with higher lock rate than most tune here :) I haven't add R31 spec alignment on the replica, so I will need to update it as well as the boost up RB26DETT version ( 400PS ) You can lower the LSD initial to 18 or 15, that should help with the 2nd-3rd gear issue.

Gear sound ? The car has stock transmission :confused:

About this : how it wasn't 'reeled-back' a little more in the vehicles Ridox-delivered tune; I hope you are not expecting perfection on all my replicas :) They won't be perfect, as IRL, no car is perfect :P

Gear sound ? The car has stock transmission :confused:

About this : how it wasn't 'reeled-back' a little more in the vehicles Ridox-delivered tune; I hope you are not expecting perfection on all my replicas :) They won't be perfect, as IRL, no car is perfect :P

Oh I know it won't be perfect :P, I'm just curious if it's more of a game-limit than a tune-limit, though the more I look into PC-sim stuff (EmptyBox on YouTube is pretty good presentation), the more issues/flaws i see in GT's programming, answering my own curiosity, per-say.

As for the gear noise, it happened a few times online, the car sounded like it had a gearbox installed, whether I installed one or not. It's been a day since I've been online (PSN down & such), I'll see if it happens again, maybe it was just a bug, or me. :lol:

Oh I know it won't be perfect :P, I'm just curious if it's more of a game-limit than a tune-limit, though the more I look into PC-sim stuff (EmptyBox on YouTube is pretty good presentation), the more issues/flaws i see in GT's programming, answering my own curiosity, per-say.

As for the gear noise, it happened a few times online, the car sounded like it had a gearbox installed, whether I installed one or not. It's been a day since I've been online (PSN down & such), I'll see if it happens again, maybe it was just a bug, or me. :lol:

I spent around 10 minutes, did some fixes and update the R31 Tommy Kaira replica :

R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Single Turbo

Tuned to replicate R31 HOUSE Tommy Kaira M30 Customer Car - Single Turbo

CAR : Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87

Specs
Horsepower: 260 PS / 256 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque : 211.3 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Weight: 1345 kg - corrected kerb weight according to official Nissan data.
Ballast : 126 kg
Ballast Position : 6
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 - corrected as in real life spec. ( 56.87 / 43.13 )
Performance Points: 428

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, RAYS 57Gainer in Black
Car Paint : Blue Black ( stock ) or Braemar Blue ( from Aston Martin V8 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - JIC MAGIC "Gold" R31 SPL Coilover Damper Kit - R31 base Street/Track Alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 1.0 0.5 or 1.5 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.13

ALTERNATE Older Version : Suspension - JIC MAGIC "Gold" R31 SPL Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.5 0.5 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.07 0.15

LSD - 1.5 way CUSCO Type RS
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I research quite hard to make this replica built, based on Tommy Kaira M30 HR31 GTS-R, R31 House Tuning Company made some improvement on the car, with single turbo low mount setup, the ever famous exhaust manifold and exhaust system, running low boost, the car has 260PS. The suspension of choice by R31 House, JIC Magic "Gold", now considered very rare as it has been discontinued. LSD is from Cusco Type RS with optimized locking rate ( cam angle and number of plates ) aimed at track day and daily driving.

This replica works well on comfort soft, with nice balance and lots of potential, for track day sports medium is the ideal tire ( R comp semi slick equivalent ). I have corrected the weight distribution based on real life data on HR31 coupe and kerb weight from official Nissan data.

When tested at Tsukuba, the car managed easy 1:09s, also tested at Street of Willow and Fuji Speedway GT.

There will be another R31 HOUSE M30 replica posted soon ( a different customer car ) with even more comprehensive build - HKS twin turbo low mount, RB26 bottom end, stroked to 3.1, stiffer JIC spring set, still running low boost for durability/daily driving, pushing 400PS with potential for 500+PS :eek:

UPDATE : Added primary suspension setup with revised damper and R31 Street alignment, the older setup marked as alternate. Corrected ballast position to reflect the weight distribution. Traction issue on lower gear should be minimized.

Was tested at Tsukuba, easy 1:09s on CS :P
Laguna or Lagunaseca Blau? If Laguna, where can it be found? :confused:

I checked, and it's correct Laguna paint chip, can be obtained from Fisker Karma EcoSport '12, nice shade of metallic blue.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07 Swift/AFCO/MOTON Tuned Real World Setup

Special Build Replica of Ferrari F430 Scuderia

CAR : Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07

Specs

Horsepower: 502 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 347.1 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1363 kg ( Dry )
Ballast : 135 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 42.5 / 57.5 as in real life with no fuel

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa or Laguna

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

STREET Spec
High Camber

Front, Rear

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Factory Ferrari Alignment + Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 119

Factory Ferrari Alignment + Lowest Ride Height with Lower Rake

Front, Rear

TRACK Spec
High Camber

Front, Rear

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way E-Diff
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 7/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

This Ferrari F430 Scuderia is built with the main goal to replicate real life lap record at Spa, 2:40.00

As stock suspension spring rate is not achievable, the rear can't go low enough, I opted to use 2 different spring set for this replica. I have also replicated the correct weight figure from corner weight ( with some fuel ) result in real life, as well as weight distribution.

There are 2 sets of suspension setup, one is mainly aimed at street use with softer springs from AFCO and the other is aimed at track racing with Swift Hypercoils at close to double the rate of the original Scuderia Gen II OEM Springs. A track oriented alignment has also been used ( camber and toe ).

Ride height has also been replicated, real life F430 Scuderia stock height has a high rake at close to 22mm difference ( higher rear ). For this replica I decided to use smaller amount of rake highly recommended at Ferrari owner forum - 12mm, this is a good balance for track driving and street in real life - slightly tighter with less rake.
The effect is opposite in GT6, another PD blunder :lol:. To compensate for the ride height and camber used, I have tuned the damper for more neutral balance and to allow the driver to throttle steer even when at the apex, modulate the throttle to steer the nose. Due to the high degree of camber, the Ferrari needs smooth steering to avoid sudden loss of grip at either end when on comfort tires.

LSD uses 2 way to simulate E Diff with moderate locking rate and medium preload.

The F430 Scuderia can replicate the Spa lap time on comfort soft tire. I managed 2:39s in 1st lap :) The balance is very good and fun to drive, especially at Eau Rouge :D

UPDATE : Added new suspension setup, factory alignment + ride height and medium camber for street and track.

1.09+ : Updated ride height due to range limit changes by PD, updated weight distribution based on real car corner weight and corrected toe value at per side.

A-Spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge Winner

Apricot Hill Raceway
Normal cars, 500PP or less, Sports Soft or less

Apricot Hill Raceway_33.jpg

Taking the lead

* Factory Ferrari Alignment + Ride Height
* Power Limiter to 500 PP
* Comfort Soft Tyres
* Cockpit view, No Aids, ABS: 1

👍​

SUBARU BRZ S TEIN SRC ( Super Racing Circuit ) Test Car Replica

Tuned to replicate BRZ TEIN SRC Test Car ( works on GT86 and FRS )
Comfort Soft

CAR : Subaru BRZ S '12 ( also works on Toyota 86 GT '12 and Scion FR-S '12 )
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 202 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 163.3 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 93.2%
Weight: 1230 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 as stock
Performance Points: 411

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - ENKEI RPF1
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust
Racing Brakes Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - TEIN Super Racing Circuit Coilover ( Mid Rate )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 120
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 1
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.13 0.17

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is one EPIC REPLICA :D

So, the TEIN Engineer visited US soil to showcase their latest Super Racing Circuit Coilover Kit for the famous trio ( FR-S, 86 GT and BRZ S ) Their main car for the demo/test was Subaru BRZ S, the car was stock except for the prototype exhaust, stickier extreme performance summer street tire ( Ventus R-S3 - Comfort Soft in GT6 ) wrapping ENKEI RPF1 17 inch wheel, AP Racing Big Brake Kit and the TEIN SRC Coilover Kit.

The TEIN Super Racing Circuit Coilover is able to handle a range of spring rate :
Front : 8kg/mm-12kg/mm
Rear : 10kg/mm-14kg/mm
The Demo/Test car replica above had medium rate - front 10k and rear 12k spring rates and track damper settings as the real test car have ( neutral damper setup )

Here are some suggested damper settings after extensive tuning and testing that will surely enhanced the experience with TEIN SRC Coilover :

GT6 Damper Recommended Setup for TEIN SRC replica ( adapted from real life setup )
Front / Rear

Track ( Neutral ) - used on the replica above
Compression :6 6
Extension : 5 5

Track ( Loose )
Compression :6 4
Extension : 5 4

Track ( Tight )
Compression :5 6
Extension : 5 5

Performance Winding Road
Compression :4 4
Extension : 4 4

Comfort / Daily Drive
Compression :3 2
Extension : 2 1

When tested at Willow Springs IRL ( not a pro driver ), the car was considerably faster than using stock suspension + factory tires ( same everything else ).

Streets of Willow Springs
1:29.xx stock suspension + tires
1:25.xx Ventus R-S3 + Tein SRC ( GT6 replica target time -Comfort Soft )

Willow Springs International ( Big Willow )
1:38.xx stock suspension
1:36.xx Ventus R-S3 + Tein SRC ( GT6 replica target time -Comfort Soft)

The replica above is able to post similar lap time :) or even faster in the hand of better driver. Tested in GT6 at both Willow Springs Big and Streets.

My impression : The TEIN SRC gives the BRZ/FR-S/86 GT a great feeling overall, exceptional handling and grip with understeer or oversteer that can be initiated almost at will by the driver.

@Kamuifanboy : I would love to hear your feedback on this particular replica at Streets of Willow and Big Willow, feel free to use it on 86GT, or FR-S or BRZ S :D And if you want, give some of the damper setups some laps ( comfort, loose, tight, winding road ) and let me know how they are differ :cheers:
Original setup used, excepting notes (*)
Cockpit view, No Aids, ABS: 1

A-Spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge Winner

Cape Ring North
Normal cars, 450PP or less, Sports Hard or less

Cape Ring North_4.jpg

Lap 2 - Taking the lead for win

Original setup used, excepting notes (*)
Cockpit view, No Aids, ABS: 1

A-Spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge Winner

Cape Ring North
Normal cars, 450PP or less, Sports Hard or less

View attachment 281092
Lap 2 - Taking the lead for win

Always glad to see another one of my replica winning races :)

Posted this on general tuning guide :

Just want to share this great old video that will explain how differential work in a very easy to digest demonstration :) Don't skip the intro, a real classic :cheers:

Always glad to see another one of my replica winning races :)

Posted this on general tuning guide :

Just want to share this great old video that will explain how differential work in a very easy to digest demonstration :) Don't skip the intro, a real classic :cheers:

Didn't know it was that "simple". Thank you very much for sharing that with us. :D

Just over a year ago, I was deep involved in the hybrid scene, building cars like there's no tomorrow, sharing the joy of great cars ( replicas ), visit this old thread that reminds us what GT could have become with more freedom in tuning :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...thread-read-op-before-posting.275309/page-129

There are great cars there only possible with hybrid, the Supra was one of the best build I ever did.

@Ridox2JZGTE, i need to add you on psn...i have a lot of questions about various tuning options and a few other topics about gt6. i cant really talk now since i'm at work but i can give you an idea as to what topics i need to discuss with you. 1st i need you help with camber, 2nd is lsd settings, 3rd is spring rate/damper settings, 4th is future replica tunes, and 5th is about test driving offline vs online...i get off work at 5pm cst, and it only takes me 5 minutes to get home from work so i'll be on soon as i get home, i hope you have a mic because it would help tons if you did.

@Ridox2JZGTE, i need to add you on psn...i have a lot of questions about various tuning options and a few other topics about gt6. i cant really talk now since i'm at work but i can give you an idea as to what topics i need to discuss with you. 1st i need you help with camber, 2nd is lsd settings, 3rd is spring rate/damper settings, 4th is future replica tunes, and 5th is about test driving offline vs online...i get off work at 5pm cst, and it only takes me 5 minutes to get home from work so i'll be on soon as i get home, i hope you have a mic because it would help tons if you did.

I don't have a mic :( and I'm still stuck on 1.09 GT6 right now as I haven't got the time to update ( the next update is pretty big and my internet kinda suck now ) I barely got time to play nowadays, new year is coming :) You can of course add me on PSN. For your questions about tuning, it would be much better to send me a PM here or simply post you questions here and I'll try my best to answer them.

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica
Tuned to replicate Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
featured in Fast and Furious driven by Paul Walker

CAR : Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5700 RPM
Torque: 543.7 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : -26
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life spec.

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- - real car has custom roll cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS RE30 in Dark Silver
Car Paint : Bay Side Blue (M)

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension -NISMO R Tune Coilover Damper Kit Road & Track Real World Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 85 ( to replicate real car ride height both in function from coilover and visually )
Spring Rate: 9.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.8 1.2 ( real life range 0.8+-0.75 front, 1.25+-0.50 rear )
Toe Angle: 0.12 0.24 ( real life total toe in 2mm front, toe in 4mm rear )

AERO
Rear = 80 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 6/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend 2 click higher at the rear

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have always been a fan of Nissan Skyline and Paul Walker from his Fast and Furious movies.

This replica is dedicated to the late Paul Walker, a replication of his ride in Fast and Furious 4th installment.

The real car has extensive modification, with 543HP from custom turbo, intercooler, ECU, exhaust ( NISMO NE1 Weldina ) etc. The car also have some weight reduction, with rear seat delete and removal on unnecessary bits and pieces mainly behind the front seats. Custom roll cage has also be installed. NISMO Coilover also has been installed in the real car and lowered to improve handling.

I used NISMO R Tune Coilover Kit with 9k/8k spring rate, incorporating real life alignment ( camber and toe ). Damper has been tuned for road and track with neutral balance in mind.

The rest are stock ( LSD, Torque Split and Transmission ) as in in real life specs.

I tuned and tested this R34 on many tracks - Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Nurburgring GP/F, Nordschleife, Apricot Hill, Willow Springs.

The R34 is very fun to drive on comfort soft, hope it will do the same to everyone :D

Some pictures from the car during early stage of building :

The real car :

UPDATE : Correction to camber and toe values
I've been wanting to build this Replica Build for quite some time and to be honest, it had slipped my mind, but then I saw your updates to the car and I had to put it near the top of my To-Do-List. The Fast & The Furious Replica... We all know the car, but can we handle it? That seems to be the question I am left with after my run around Spa-Francorchamps. I set the track for 8:45am and dry conditions and took my Skyline GT-R out for a nice 10 lap run. I was rolling on Sport Hard tires, the rubber that comes with the vehicle. I see no reason why Comfort Softs wouldn't provide an adequate experience and I plan on purchasing a set after I publish this review.

First of all, the car has loads of power. I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that, but keep in mind when you're driving this car that you need not rev this car toward its 9000 RPM redline to get the most out of her. Maximum Horsepower comes on around 5,700RPM with Maximum Torque arriving just a smidge before 5000RPM. Around Spa, especially in the uphill sections, I found a 7,000RPM shift point very good as my next gear tended to land right in the sweet spot of power. Feel free to experiment, but I am sure you'll feel the drop off in pull above 7500 RPM quite noticeably. The beauty of not having to rev the hell out of this Skyline is, you don't have to really worry about being in one gear too high...the Torque comes on so strong at 4000 RPM that the car will continue to pull you just nicely.

One thing you must keep in mind while driving this GT-R is that she isn't a light ride. You'll feel all 1500kg of her when you come into the braking zones, so plan accordingly. Otherwise you'll find yourself building sand castles in the runoff area's like I did on my first two laps. This car understeers plain and simple. Overdrive this Skyline and you'll find yourself plowing through the corners and throwing seconds out on the window on your lap time. If ever there was a car to push the "Slow in, Fast out..." mantra, this is the car. Without much practice, this car was running lap times 12 seconds lower than SuzukaStar's stock same model Skyline GT-R on Comfort Hard tires. She will definitely boogie!

I left the brake balance at 5/5, like I do for every car that I just purchase/build. I don't think 5/5 can control this heavy car. I began tinkering with my brake balance on Laguna Seca, where I think I found a slightly higher rear bias will be better for this car. Just get on those brakes early and get the car pointed where it needs to go.

I'm not sure how I feel about this car overall. Ridox has done a wonderful job bringing us this Replica Tune, but that means the car comes to us, warts and all, like all of his Replicas. These aren't cookie cutter tunes designed to make the car rotate like a top, completely unrealistically from reality. Still, the heaviness and desire to understeer will probably mean I keep this car in the garage more often than I was hoping.

To be honest, I haven't been driving the Replica's that much lately. I've actually been thinking of having my own mini shootout with a handful of Ridox Replica's and if I do, I will make sure this Skyline finds a place in there. It's hard to ignore the sheer power this car delivers.

EDIT: Oh, and now I finally know where Ridox got his Avatar from! :D

I've been wanting to build this Replica Build for quite some time and to be honest, it had slipped my mind, but then I saw your updates to the car and I had to put it near the top of my To-Do-List. The Fast & The Furious Replica... We all know the car, but can we handle it? That seems to be the question I am left with after my run around Spa-Francorchamps. I set the track for 8:45am and dry conditions and took my Skyline GT-R out for a nice 10 lap run. I was rolling on Sport Hard tires, the rubber that comes with the vehicle. I see no reason why Comfort Softs wouldn't provide an adequate experience and I plan on purchasing a set after I publish this review.

First of all, the car has loads of power. I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that, but keep in mind when you're driving this car that you need not rev this car toward its 9000 RPM redline to get the most out of her. Maximum Horsepower comes on around 5,700RPM with Maximum Torque arriving just a smidge before 5000RPM. Around Spa, especially in the uphill sections, I found a 7,000RPM shift point very good as my next gear tended to land right in the sweet spot of power. Feel free to experiment, but I am sure you'll feel the drop off in pull above 7500 RPM quite noticeably. The beauty of not having to rev the hell out of this Skyline is, you don't have to really worry about being in one gear too high...the Torque comes on so strong at 4000 RPM that the car will continue to pull you just nicely.

One thing you must keep in mind while driving this GT-R is that she isn't a light ride. You'll feel all 1500kg of her when you come into the braking zones, so plan accordingly. Otherwise you'll find yourself building sand castles in the runoff area's like I did on my first two laps. This car understeers plain and simple. Overdrive this Skyline and you'll find yourself plowing through the corners and throwing seconds out on the window on your lap time. If ever there was a car to push the "Slow in, Fast out..." mantra, this is the car. Without much practice, this car was running lap times 12 seconds lower than SuzukaStar's stock same model Skyline GT-R on Comfort Hard tires. She will definitely boogie!

I left the brake balance at 5/5, like I do for every car that I just purchase/build. I don't think 5/5 can control this heavy car. I began tinkering with my brake balance on Laguna Seca, where I think I found a slightly higher rear bias will be better for this car. Just get on those brakes early and get the car pointed where it needs to go.

I'm not sure how I feel about this car overall. Ridox has done a wonderful job bringing us this Replica Tune, but that means the car comes to us, warts and all, like all of his Replicas. These aren't cookie cutter tunes designed to make the car rotate like a top, completely unrealistically from reality. Still, the heaviness and desire to understeer will probably mean I keep this car in the garage more often than I was hoping.

To be honest, I haven't been driving the Replica's that much lately. I've actually been thinking of having my own mini shootout with a handful of Ridox Replica's and if I do, I will make sure this Skyline finds a place in there. It's hard to ignore the sheer power this car delivers.

EDIT: Oh, and now I finally know where Ridox got his Avatar from! :D

All generation Skyline GTR from R32 to R34 are known with inherent understeer at certain condition. The cool thing is the ATTESA system can be controlled to provide whatever the driver wanted out of the car. By manipulating weight transfer and outside/inside tire loads during entry,mid and exit. An easy trick is to trail brake early to reduce speed then do slight feint steer ( quick opposite then the intended direction ) while slightly harder on the brakes to shift the weight forward. Done smoothly and the car will lunge to the apex with almost neutral small drift/slip and power on to exit with slight oversteer if you are in a hurry. This is the technique used by Keiichi Tsuchiya when he did a review drive on R34 GTR Vspec in Best Motoring video. He pushed the car along narrow mountain roads, with smooth oversteer on most exits and slight understeer on entry ( he pointed this as well on his driving commentary ) - then he showed how to alleviate this tendency with smooth quick steer and braking techniques. He also used the clutch ( releasing it during heel+toe braking at the correct timing ) to his advantage.

This is the end portion of the video issue of the R34 GTR review, this time it's the Gr N R34 GTR ( made a replica of this back in GT5 via hybrid ), driven at Nordschleife with some rain and wet tarmac. Make a note of how the driver brake and steer :P

What a great video! I just watched the entire lap around the 'Ring. You're right about your Replica Build. I did notice that if you threw the car into a corner, you could bypass understeer altogether. I'm not that great at doing that, so I need to resort to the earlier braking and trying to power out after the apex. Coming through the last chicane before the finish line at Spa-Francorchamps, I would often get the rear end coming around on me in 2nd gear. Its all that low end torque coming alive. Definitely a challenging car. In the right hands, I could see it turning some impressive lap times.

What a great video! I just watched the entire lap around the 'Ring. You're right about your Replica Build. I did notice that if you threw the car into a corner, you could bypass understeer altogether. I'm not that great at doing that, so I need to resort to the earlier braking and trying to power out after the apex. Coming through the last chicane before the finish line at Spa-Francorchamps, I would often get the rear end coming around on me in 2nd gear. Its all that low end torque coming alive. Definitely a challenging car. In the right hands, I could see it turning some impressive lap times.

Here is promo R34 video where you can see how the car enter and exit a corner :P

Wow... Let's just agree that the driver in that video is slightly more talented than I am. :lol: Seriously though, the Fast & Furious Replica Build is a strange car to me. Granted, I don't have many miles on it yet. These are just initial reactions. It's not often you find a car that has such heavy understeer at a certain point, but then quite neutral/balanced handling or even slight corner exit oversteer if you keep the car away from the understeering threshold.... :eek: The car really does grip the road well though...I mean, what do you expect with AWD and massive amounts of horsepower? :D

After watching the first video you provided - the one with the Nurburgring lap - I took my Replica Build out for a couple of laps around Nordschleife as well. I crashed a bit from overdriving the car and plowing through a couple of turns/kinks, but that's just inexperience with the car. Like I said in my initial review, 90% of tunes on this site would just say "do weight reduction 3, carbon hood & window reduction. Do NOT add ballast!" That additional 58kg makes a difference, but at least it's realistic which is what I wanted from this tune. And I'm sure someone people would exploit the GT6 ride height glitch and reverse the front & back ride height and front toe angle to try and make the car turn-in like it's connected with rails.

I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again...What keeps me coming back to your tunes is how you strive for perfecting the experience of providing GT6 players with the option of using cars that are tuned as close as possible to mimic their real world counterpart. After all, isn't that why we want Simulators and not just video games? When I select my Aventador I want it to behave like a real world Aventador, warts and all. I don't want it to feel like my rear wheel drive Ferrari 458 Italia because I know those cars are absolutely nothing alike in real life.

There are FAR too many tuners on GTPlanet who make incredibly fast and stable tunes, but they murder the individual character of the car. They manipulate the GT6 Tuning Options to the best of their ability to make their cars as fast as possible around a particular track. That's fine, if that's how they enjoy playing the game, but then why even have more than 20-30 cars in your Garage? They probably all drive almost identically, except for intentional differences, like maybe you have 5 cars setup for high speed, like on LeMans, and then you have 5 cars setup for a really twisty track like Streets of Willow...etc..

That's why not every Ridox Replica is going to be a perfect fit for me and my driving style. Granted, as long as I give the car a fair chance it will probably end up growing on me. Should it be surprising that occasionally I might have difficulty driving a car with 545hp and 545lb/ft of torque? :lol: I don't think so! I certainly don't want anyone who is reading this to think I was proclaiming the Ridox Fast & Furious Replica of the Skyline GT-R (R34) is a bad or unenjoyable car. Heck, there are already comments posted on this thread from months ago bragging about this car. I only post my thoughts and feelings on the setups.

Keep the Replicas coming, if you have time...We sure love them! Have you ever thought about taking a look at the Lamborghini Reventon to see how well GT6 is presenting that car to us? I remember looking up the gear ratios once and if I remember correctly, they were spot on. I just dont know if the weight and weight distribution are correct. Nor, do I know if the suspension is anything even close to being accurate. I'm such a big fan of Lamborghini and I already have either 3 or 4 various Gallardo's because of the variety you've given us... :cheers: Oh, one last thing. Do you happen to speak Japanese? I know you refer to Best Motoring a lot and I was just curious if you could understand what they are saying, or if you're just like me and can only focus on the video aspect. Also, you very frequently refer to Asian drivers/racers/drifters. Those names tend to be extremely difficult to spell to the average Westerner. :lol: :D ;)

Wow... Let's just agree that the driver in that video is slightly more talented than I am. :lol: Seriously though, the Fast & Furious Replica Build is a strange car to me. Granted, I don't have many miles on it yet. These are just initial reactions. It's not often you find a car that has such heavy understeer at a certain point, but then quite neutral/balanced handling or even slight corner exit oversteer if you keep the car away from the understeering threshold.... :eek: The car really does grip the road well though...I mean, what do you expect with AWD and massive amounts of horsepower? :D

After watching the first video you provided - the one with the Nurburgring lap - I took my Replica Build out for a couple of laps around Nordschleife as well. I crashed a bit from overdriving the car and plowing through a couple of turns/kinks, but that's just inexperience with the car. Like I said in my initial review, 90% of tunes on this site would just say "do weight reduction 3, carbon hood & window reduction. Do NOT add ballast!" That additional 58kg makes a difference, but at least it's realistic which is what I wanted from this tune. And I'm sure someone people would exploit the GT6 ride height glitch and reverse the front & back ride height and front toe angle to try and make the car turn-in like it's connected with rails.

I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again...What keeps me coming back to your tunes is how you strive for perfecting the experience of providing GT6 players with the option of using cars that are tuned as close as possible to mimic their real world counterpart. After all, isn't that why we want Simulators and not just video games? When I select my Aventador I want it to behave like a real world Aventador, warts and all. I don't want it to feel like my rear wheel drive Ferrari 458 Italia because I know those cars are absolutely nothing alike in real life.

There are FAR too many tuners on GTPlanet who make incredibly fast and stable tunes, but they murder the individual character of the car. They manipulate the GT6 Tuning Options to the best of their ability to make their cars as fast as possible around a particular track. That's fine, if that's how they enjoy playing the game, but then why even have more than 20-30 cars in your Garage? They probably all drive almost identically, except for intentional differences, like maybe you have 5 cars setup for high speed, like on LeMans, and then you have 5 cars setup for a really twisty track like Streets of Willow...etc..

That's why not every Ridox Replica is going to be a perfect fit for me and my driving style. Granted, as long as I give the car a fair chance it will probably end up growing on me. Should it be surprising that occasionally I might have difficulty driving a car with 545hp and 545lb/ft of torque? :lol: I don't think so! I certainly don't want anyone who is reading this to think I was proclaiming the Ridox Fast & Furious Replica of the Skyline GT-R (R34) is a bad or unenjoyable car. Heck, there are already comments posted on this thread from months ago bragging about this car. I only post my thoughts and feelings on the setups.

Keep the Replicas coming, if you have time...We sure love them! Have you ever thought about taking a look at the Lamborghini Reventon to see how well GT6 is presenting that car to us? I remember looking up the gear ratios once and if I remember correctly, they were spot on. I just dont know if the weight and weight distribution are correct. Nor, do I know if the suspension is anything even close to being accurate. I'm such a big fan of Lamborghini and I already have either 3 or 4 various Gallardo's because of the variety you've given us... :cheers: Oh, one last thing. Do you happen to speak Japanese? I know you refer to Best Motoring a lot and I was just curious if you could understand what they are saying, or if you're just like me and can only focus on the video aspect. Also, you very frequently refer to Asian drivers/racers/drifters. Those names tend to be extremely difficult to spell to the average Westerner. :lol: :D ;)

First of all, thank you for keep coming back and drive the cars that I share :) I will keep posting new cars, just having a hard time to find the time, with new year coming. There are about 20 to 30 more cars waiting to be posted, and I wanted the next car to be the RUF CTR, but I'm still waiting for more reference data from members here on Assetto Corsa sub forum. The current build is about 80% complete with major stats completed. The top speed is puzzling to me, correct gearing, redline and the top speed at 339 kmh at 7000rpm don't match with GT6 car ( barely touch 320 kmh at 7000rpm )

Lamborghini Reventon and Aventador are on my waiting list ( did some research already ), but it will take time until I can post them. I'll probably post some cars without detailed notes to make things quicker.

I don't really speak japanese, I understand a little bit here and there as I often watch japanese movies and used to have quite a few japanese friends back in college days. I have some Best Motoring videos with subtitle ( Asian Edition ) from late 90's. For Asian drivers, yeah I am a big fan of them, not because of winning prestigious races like Le Mans, but because of their unique driving style, skill and talents.

Some of the great pictures that I came across when researching :

1987-ruf-ctr-yellowbird-911-turbo-badge-photo-552568-s-1280x782.jpg

1987-ruf-ctr-yellowbird-911-turbo-interior-photo-552570-s-1280x782.jpg

1987-ruf-ctr-yellowbird-911-turbo-badge-photo-552569-s-1280x782.jpg

Oh man...That's a fantastic shot of the interior with the door open. I never would have guessed that there was a horizontal piece of the rollcage right there! Right under the steering wheel and just above your knees/thighs. That's sweet! :D I don't think I would ever want to own one, but I think I would really like to give one of those CTR's a drive around a track. You know, you grow up hearing all these stories about the Ruf CTR/Yellowbird and most of the stories are of the horror variety! :lol: :lol: I think it was the very first Porsche 911 Turbo model that became nicknamed "The Widowmaker", unless that's just an old wives tale. Anyway, back to the Ruf... I was 12 years old when the Yellowbird flew into this world and it was instant lust the first time I laid eyes on it. I think it would be extremely interesting to drive, today, mainly for the fact that what was top of the line technology in 1987 is laughable today. There is one thing that doesn't change over time and that is horsepower and torque. As long as it has been properly maintained over the years and drives just like it did in 1987. That would be a blast!! :D :D

Oh man...That's a fantastic shot of the interior with the door open. I never would have guessed that there was a horizontal piece of the rollcage right there! Right under the steering wheel and just above your knees/thighs. That's sweet! :D I don't think I would ever want to own one, but I think I would really like to give one of those CTR's a drive around a track. You know, you grow up hearing all these stories about the Ruf CTR/Yellowbird and most of the stories are of the horror variety! :lol: :lol: I think it was the very first Porsche 911 Turbo model that became nicknamed "The Widowmaker", unless that's just an old wives tale. Anyway, back to the Ruf... I was 12 years old when the Yellowbird flew into this world and it was instant lust the first time I laid eyes on it. I think it would be extremely interesting to drive, today, mainly for the fact that what was top of the line technology in 1987 is laughable today. There is one thing that doesn't change over time and that is horsepower and torque. As long as it has been properly maintained over the years and drives just like it did in 1987. That would be a blast!! :D :D

Those pictures were taken in 2012 :) The car is the original Alois Ruf built that held the record of 211 mph top speed back in 1987, MNP 911 plate ( GT5/6 and Assetto Corsa ). The car is still very well maintained and perform just like it did in 1987. Alois Ruf admitted that the 462 HP or 469 BHP/PS claimed output was modest, and RUF uses big horsepower measurement back then. Some says it had close to 500PS + higher torque when it reached 211mph ( the RUF CTR has 2 preset boost level ). I have data from another RUF CTR that has been tweaked ( boost controller ) - slightly higher boost than what came from factory limit and the torque is much higher.

The real question is, does the RUF CTR has lower final drive ratio when it tops at 211mph ? With the final drive ratio listed officially, it tops at 200mph / 7000rpm, while the Car & Driver 1987 test said 339kmh/211mph at 7000rpm. When it was tested again at Nardo Test Track, Italy, it tops at 342kmh / 214 mph :eek:

Last edited:
hey ridox, i got a replica of the Wangan Midnight (PS3 version) Blackbird Ver. 3 using the BTR and i've tuned and tuned this thing and i feel i almost got it to its WM driveablity but it's still finicky on trailbraking entries and semii-lo to mid speed corner exits. i haven't fired up the ps3 yet as i just got home, i'll update this post once i take my after work shower.

Suspension:
Front Ride Height- 95 Rear Ride Height- 100
Front Spring Rate- 10.00kg Rear Spring Rate- 10.00kg
Front Damper Compression- 6 Rear Damper Compression- 3
Front Damper Extension- 10 Rear Damper Extension- 5
Front ARB- 6 Rear ARB- 3
Front Camber- 1.0 Rear Camber- 2.0
Front Toe- -0.05* Rear Toe- +0.20*
Brakes:
Racing Brakes
Front Brake Balance- 1 Rear Brake Balance- 1
LSD:
Fully Customizable LSD
Initial Torque- 15
Accel Sensitivity- 21
Braking Sensitivity- 7
Power:
Power Limiter- 99.0%
Sports ECU
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

hey ridox, i got a replica of the Wangan Midnight (PS3 version) Blackbird Ver. 3 using the BTR and i've tuned and tuned this thing and i feel i almost got it to its WM driveablity but it's still finicky on trailbraking entries and semii-lo to mid speed corner exits. i haven't fired up the ps3 yet as i just got home, i'll update this post once i take my after work shower.

Suspension:
Front Damper Compression- 6 Rear Damper Compression- 3
Front ARB- 6 Rear ARB- 3
Brakes:
Racing Brakes
Front Brake Balance- 1 Rear Brake Balance- 1
LSD:
Fully Customizable LSD
Initial Torque- 15
Accel Sensitivity- 21
Braking Sensitivity- 7
Power:
Power Limiter- 99.0%
Sports ECU
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

I have a BTR replica made, I may be able to help you. Try these changes one at a time :

ARB to 5 4

Front Damper Compression 4 Rear Damper Compression 3
Front Damper Extension 8 Rear Damper Extension 8

LSD : Increase Initial to 18 or 20 and Braking to 24 or 36

Also try LSD accel at 24 and 36, see if it oversteer too much on low speed exit or not, this depends largely on driver style ( smooth ) and ability to modulate throttle.

IRL, Ruf BTR comes with 60% lock LSD as default setup offered from factory when ordered. Alois Ruf offered a variety of lock % for both on power and overrun/coast. The lock % can be from 40, 60 to 80 with preload / initial torque at high value ( common practice back in Porsche 911 of the 70's to 80's era )

Racing brakes might be overkill for the car if it has comfort or sports tires, use standard brakes instead with 5/7 BB or 7/8 BB.

ended up settling upon using your front damper compression, arb's, hi-side lsd settings and regular bb inverted hi-side, its a lot better now but until i get better with rr's in general this is as good as its gonna get for me. thanks ridox :cheers:

BTR Blackbird (revised)

546pp
592hp
1380kg
47/53
517ft-lb
Suspension:
Front Damper Compression- 4 Rear Damper Compression- 3
Front ARB- 5 Rear ARB- 4
Brakes:
Front Brake Balance- 8 Rear Brake Balance- 7
LSD:
Fully Customizable LSD

Initial Torque- 20
Accel Sensitivity- 24
Braking Sensitivity- 36
Power:
Power Limiter-
99.0%
Sports ECU
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

Forgive me for my delay my friend, I've been a little busy. I am in the process of retrying all the cars from the December CoTM, I will try those tires with it and give you some news. I've got a new project coming and my partner
@Thorin Cain and/or me will probably come pester you a bit for some details. We've decided to open up a new Replica garage, but since there is no way we can match your quality we are doing it with a particular twist. We were thinking of hiring you as a specialist consultant :bowdown:, the pay is real bad :grumpy: but the owners are, well you know, us 👍.:cheers:

Back