RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I guess I'll stick with stock 5 speed, Nobu Setoguchi and Shinji Ogishima has 400HP, stock 5 speed on both FD3S Type R '01 can get close to 300kmh, while Oki RX7 Spirit R with 500HP will easily redline and over rev with stock 5 speed, unless I fitted flat floor on it, which will also kills it acceleration.

Any clues on light green for Oki RX7 ? The picture posted above uses Sublime paint, anyone know if Mazda cars in GT6 have such light green paint ? :confused: Thinking of light green paint from Mazda 2 premium.

Try a custom transmission on Oki's RX-7, stock gearing with lengthened final drive? Also, got no clue on the color. Time to dig...

EDIT: I did manage to find out that the Oki RX-7 is light green in Maximum Tune as well as in the manga. I'll take a look at Youtube clips to see if I can get a better clue.

EDIT 2: Firing up GT6 to compare.

EDIT 3: Spirited Green Metallic seems close, if a little light.

Last edited:
I'll try that paint, will test the cars again on my next play session, I'll fit custom 6 speed on Oki RX7 with stock gearing and lower final.

Do you guys prefer loose car or neutral car ? With these FR cars, I tend to settle for looser car that can be thrown around, but requires precise throttle, brake and steering to be quick on comfort/street tires.

To get the idea, the RX7 will handle similar to my Knight Sports RX7 SE replica posted in this thread.

Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition 402PS-Comfort Soft

I'm not sure. A looser car is more fun and requires you to be on edge. A more neutral car is going to be quicker. I guess it's up to you. Why not have one of the RX-7s (Ogishima or Setoguchi) be the loose one and the other be the neutral one? It would help make them a bit different. As for Oki's RX-7, I'm not sure.

Oki RX7 uses Spirit R FD3S, the car has better chassis handling than '01 Type R FD3S ( standard ), Oki's car will be more planted in general, also it's rear wing also has higher downforce than standard car rear wing.

Please try the Knight Sports RX7 above without flat floor, that would be the baseline for the RX7s,

I think I could imagine Oki's car being balanced. Being a touge ace, he'd be aiming for fast times down the mountain pass, and not having to fight the car's rear end can help with that.

Also, new avatar for the win!

I was thinking with Oki's RX7, since it's a touge car, would it have rear diffuser and good aero overall ? I can fit flat floor to reflect that, it will handle like RE Amemiya on touge ( winding road ), but on wangan, flat floor will be bad for top speed and acceleration :( I'll try to make it more planted without flat floor - less aggressive LSD, weaker ARB and softer damper might do the trick.

I think I could imagine Oki's car being balanced. Being a touge ace, he'd be aiming for fast times down the mountain pass, and not having to fight the car's rear end can help with that.

Also, new avatar for the win!

Speed King :D Niceeeee

Sounds good. Also, I didn't realize you'd posted Eiji's Evo V! I'll try that out.

I think I'll stop posting here for today, I seem to be posting a lot. But before I go, I have a weird thing to share about my new avatar. It's Speed King's Impreza from Import Tuner Challenge (to be more specific, it's from Wangan Midnight PS3, where it and nine other ITC vehicles appear). I announced it with my 812th post, which you can see above. In ITC, you can buy Speed King's Impreza when you beat him, and it's packing a power output of 812PS. :eek:

I'll try that paint, will test the cars again on my next play session, I'll fit custom 6 speed on Oki RX7 with stock gearing and lower final.

Do you guys prefer loose car or neutral car ? With these FR cars, I tend to settle for looser car that can be thrown around, but requires precise throttle, brake and steering to be quick on comfort/street tires.

To get the idea, the RX7 will handle similar to my Knight Sports RX7 SE replica posted in this thread.

Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition 402PS-Comfort Soft
Always neutral. ;-)

Always neutral. ;-)

Thanks for giving input Danbojte :) If you have spare time, would you mind to try the suspension and LSD setup of the Knight Sports RX7 SE replica, that would give you similar handling to what I have right now on the RX7s currently in the works. Is it neutral for you ? Don't forget to not use the flat floor 👍

Checking S2000 light blue paint, will use Nurburgring Blue Metallic from Japan model S2000, going to built another with '03 Japan model. Only US '01 S2000 do come with Suzuka Blue Metallic, will put this as an optional paint color ( they looks similar )

I decided to go with '03 Japan S2000 model as it comes with updated 17 inch wheel and minor updates ( suspension ).

Last edited:
Yuji Kishida Zero for the Roads Honda S2000 '03 Turbo C1 Runner 300HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight C1 Runner Kishida Turbo S2000
Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 5_2.jpg

CAR : Honda S2000 '03
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 300 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 195.2 ft-lb at 7900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.0%
Weight: 1100 kg
Ballast : 3 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50
Performance Points: 470

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type C
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type D
Height +5 and Width +10
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - BLITZ BRW Profile 08 in Dark Silver
Car Paint : Nurburgring Blue Metallic ( C1 Runner ) or Suzuka Blue Metallic ( from Honda S2000 (US) '01 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - J's RACING SPL CRUX Engineering Coilover Damper Kit ( MAX Street Spec )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 14.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use 0.0 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.15

LSD CUSCO Type MZ 2 way
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

Aero
REAR = 20 ( MAX )

Special Stage Route 5_3.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Honda Roadster was the car of choice when Kishida wanted to outrun Blackbird. Built and tuned by Yamamoto Speed owner half brother, the S2000 has turbo kit with 300HP output, and lightweight body.

I used J's Racing CRUX SPL Coilover for this replica, with one of the stiffest spring rate on street car, the suspension is tight, sharp and very capable to support higher grip tire.

Tuned and tested at SSR5 as well as SSR7. Enjoy the lightweight turbo S2000 :cheers:

UPDATE : Custom wing introduced in 1.06, credits to @Firehound427 for wing setup

Last edited:
Oki from Hakone Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 500HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Oki from Hakone the "Touge Ace" RX7
Comfort Soft

Gemasolar_52.jpg

CAR : Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 7400 RPM
Torque: 371.4 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.3%
Ballast : 1 kg
Performance Points: 553

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing Custom Wing Type B
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - RAYS VR.G2 in White
Car Paint : Spirited Green Metallic ( from Mazda Demio Sport '10 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Hood
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - Knight Sports Aragosta Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.16

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gearing with lower final gear
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Set Auto Max Speed to 380kmh / 236mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.483
2nd 2.015
3rd 1.391
4th 1.000
5th 0.762
6th 0.666
Set Final Gear : 3.675

LSD CUSCO Type MZ 2 way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

Aero
REAR = 100 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
8/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Since Oki was a Touge Ace coming from Hakone, I decided to tweak the suspension and LSD for winding road, with lightweight body at 1100kg, 500HP and custom gearing, the RX7 is ready for high speed battle. Tuned and tested at SSR5 and SSR7. Any input is welcomed for visual parts ( wheel color, rear wing type, paint etc ) and feedback on the handling :)

Last edited:
Nobu Setoguchi Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 C1 Runner 400HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight C1 Runner Setoguchi RX7
Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 5_7.jpg

CAR : Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01

Specs
Horsepower: 400 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 340.6 ft-lb at 4100 RPM
Ballast : 9 kg
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil change
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type E
Winglets Type D
Height +1 and Width +20
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS CE28N in Bronze
Car Paint : Pure White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 500 Series Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 10.00 9.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

LSD CUSCO Type MZ 2 way
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 23
Braking Sensitivity: 23

Aero
REAR = 20 ( MAX )

Special Stage Route 5_6.jpg

Brake Balance:
8/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have different plan for this replica, Setoguchi has exact same engine modification with his best buddy car Ogishima, but to differentiate both, I used different suspension setup. This one employs Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilover with focus of more balance around corners.

Hopefully the car drives well :) and since the car uses standard model ( '01 RX7 ), carbon hood in carbon color is not possible :(. Any feedback is welcomed.

UPDATE : Custom wing introduced in 1.06, credits to @Firehound427 for wing setup

Last edited:
Shinji Ogishima Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01 C1 Runner 400HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight C1 Runner Ogishima RX7
Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_4.jpg

CAR : Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R '01

Specs
Horsepower: 400 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 340.6 ft-lb at 4100 RPM
Ballast : 9 kg
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil change
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type E
Winglets Type D
Height +1 and Width +20
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS TE37 in Bronze
Car Paint : Innocent Blue Mica ( C1 Runner ), Pure White ( Wangan Midnight )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - GREDDY TYPE S Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

LSD CUSCO Type MZ 2 way
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 23
Braking Sensitivity: 23

Aero
REAR = 20 ( MAX )

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_5.jpg

Brake Balance:
8/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Shinji Ogishima drives the RX7 in both Wangan Midnight and C1 Runner, with 400HP, the car is not exactly a top speed king, but it has good handling balance. I used GREDDY Type S Coilover with setup to handle with unique traits compared to his best buddy Setoguchi RX7. Look forward to hear any feedback on the build.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sure, always a pleasure. 👍

May I ask then, why is the flat floor still listed? :drool: :)

The flat floor was for Knight Sports RX7 SE replica, I was referring about adapting suspension and LSD of the replica to get better idea of how the RX7s will handle :) Since I have posted Oki RX7, you can try both Oki and Knight Sports RX7 replica sans flat floor, as the coming RX7s do not have flat floor due to standard car limitation.

I want to know from both Knight Sports RX7 suspension + LSD and Oki RX7, which one is more neutral and easier to handle :) Feel free to use comfort soft and sports tire.

An easy way is to build Oki RX7 replica, run some laps, and then change suspension + LSD to Knight Sports RX7 SE, see if there's any major difference.

The flat floor was for Knight Sports RX7 SE replica, I was referring about adapting suspension and LSD of the replica to get better idea of how the RX7s will handle :) Since I have posted Oki RX7, you can try both Oki and Knight Sports RX7 replica sans flat floor, as the coming RX7s do not have flat floor due to standard car limitation.

I want to know from both Knight Sports RX7 suspension + LSD and Oki RX7, which one is more neutral and easier to handle :) Feel free to use comfort soft and sports tire.

An easy way is to build Oki RX7 replica, run some laps, and then change suspension + LSD to Knight Sports RX7 SE, see if there's any major difference.
All clear now, thanks! ;) 👍

Just a heads up on Oki's RX7 tune. It may just be how i handle cars but i find it very hard to control with comfort soft so i switched to sports hard and found it easy to drift and handle it easier, Its probably my drive style though :lol:

Just a heads up on Oki's RX7 tune. It may just be how i handle cars but i find it very hard to control with comfort soft so i switched to sports hard and found it easy to drift and handle it easier, Its probably my drive style though :lol:

500HP and 1100kg, it's pretty tricky on street tire, needs to be smooth on everything, the comfort tire is only recommended tire, feel free to use Sports hard, medium or soft :) Did you find any issues with cornering ? top speed ?

500HP and 1100kg, it's pretty tricky on street tire, needs to be smooth on everything, the comfort tire is only recommended tire, feel free to use Sports hard, medium or soft :) Did you find any issues with cornering ? top speed ?

I'm just testing it now so I'l give the full report soon and maybe another today :D and yeah i guess it is a lot of P/W ratio haha

I've just tested Oki Nonamespecified's RX-7, and it is nice. At high speed, it's very stable, and at low speeds you can drift it with a heavy enough right foot. I laid down a 5:38 at SSR7 with a little bit of drifting on the off-ramps.

Oki's RX7 Full Review (SSR5/SSR7/Matterhorn)
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman Oki 1.jpg
I found Oki's RX to be a fairly even balanced car from the 50-50 weight balance. I tried it on the Matterhorn first -
  • It was very drifty on Comfort soft so i switched to Sports hard.
  • Around corners it was easy to hit it into a drift and stabilise it.
  • On the downhill straight it hit 150 really quickly but at the end it was easy to brake because of a high pressure braking setup
SSR5 Test -
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman Oki 2.jpg Special Stage Route 5 Clubman Oki.jpg

I definitely had the most fun on SSR5 (C1 in this case) :) It was so drifty and fun to drive
  • As i just stated its really drifty, a good thing since he is from Hakone. I remember on WMMT3 with my MR2 just drifting around corners was as fun as that in the RX7 :lol:
  • The straight away acceleration was really good too it hit 0-60 in about 5 seconds
  • At the start it was hard to handle again but after a bit I got used to it
SSR7 Test -

When testing it on R7 i only tried the top speed as Oki doesn't go to Wangan (If i recall correctly)
  • The full TS I hit was 211mph in 6th gear in the tunnel on the way back to the finish line
  • Same as on R5 I had fun drifting around the corners as Its easy to handle in a drift
  • In the on ramps it could easily hit above 120mph and keep grip without hitting into the walls

Overall I have got to say great job man! and keep up the good work, I may try out and evaluate another WMMT tune today If I still have enough time to.

Hi,

I've built the Oki and ran it; after that, I've changed the suspension and LSD from the Knight settings.
Tested both settings at Ascari, CS tires.
Both was neutral and great to drive, though the Knight is the winner if I have to chose one. Great cars! 👍

Last edited:
TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) Demo Car 450PP version

TODA RACING FD2 Civic Type R Demo Car tuned for 450PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) ' 08
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 275 HP / 279 PS at 8500 RPM
Torque : 187.9 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.9%
Weight: 1150 kg
Ballast : 10 kg
Ballast Position : -9
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 - as stock.
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Standard Size - BLITZ BRW Profile 08 in Silver Chrome
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - TODA RACING FIGHTEX Type EX Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 110
Spring Rate: 9.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.00

LSD - 1.5 way Cusco Type RS LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brake Balance:
6/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
TODA RACING built the demo car for their line up of engine + drivetrain tune up and suspension kit. The car has 2.2 TODA Racing Stoker kit fitted along with complete internal upgrades + high lift camshaft, sports injection, updated ECU, full exhaust system, intake and exhaust manifold. The car estimated to produce roughly 280PS :D The car also fitted with Work Emotion 18 inch wheel - closest match in GT6 is BLITZ BRW Profile 08.

Since detailed power data is hard to find, I have to calculate rough estimate based on a known FD2 Civic with TODA upgrade package without stroker kit, intake and sports injection ( 7 PS increase ) has around 248PS. 280PS IMO is pretty accurate based on information from people that I consulted :)

This version is optimized for 450PP, different ride height, front damper, anti roll bar and front toe are used. Power and torque have been tweaked as well as weight for optimum balance of power/weight/torque.

Tuned and tested at Laguna Seca, Tsukuba and Street of Willow. When tested at Tsukuba the car is capable of easily hitting 1:05s lap on comfort soft. My best lap so far is at 1:04.5xx at Tsukuba on comfort soft. Very quick for 450PP FF car.

ENJOY :cheers:

I've finished testing your tune this evening. I tested it with comfort, sports & racing tyres (I don't normally test with comfort tyres but as this tune is set-up for these i decided i would do) I started with the flat circuits like Tsukuba & moved onto the bumpier ones like Trial Mountain & finished with Nurburgring. I always run my tests this way so i know how the car drives on all types of track. Multiple laps were done on each set of tyres starting off slightly slower & smoother & pushing harder each lap until i reached the cars limit. I did occasionally run a little bit wide into a couple of turns on the sports tyres but this was down to me pushing a bit too hard & over-driving the car.
The tune worked very well on all sets of rubber with sports tyres being the best. I found that using the racing tyres the car was a little bit too grippy & wanted to turn too tightly in the sharp bends. Overall this is a great set-up for this car, much faster than you think it would be & it sounds like an angry swarm of wasps when at high revs. I'm actually going to keep the tune for this car for now as i have a Civic vs Integra round of racing coming up next week with friends & with this set-up i'll be more than competitive. If your looking for a tune for this car then this one is well worth trying.

Thanks a lot for sharing the tune. This one gets a big 👍 from me:gtpflag:

Back