RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Last week, I had to meet Ridox at his European Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. There were some discrepancies I wished to discuss with him on my recent monthly bill for his Consulting & Engineering services. We straightened out the matter like men, with an old fashioned arm wrestling match. I'd rather not discuss the outcome, but I would like to say that I think he jumped the gun!! The judge had only counted to two, not three...but that's not important.

We eventually made our way out onto Ridox's new 140 foot yacht where we smoked cigars, told each other lies about women neither of us had ever slept with, and opened up a bottle or five of some of the best wine I've ever consumed. When he told me the price of a single bottle I almost passed out. The Consulting & Engineering Services business must be doing very well! :P

After the umpteenth bottle of wine, I noticed that my shirt was completely unbuttoned and I had wrapped my tie around my head - like a drunken fool! Neither of us truly remembers who suggested it, but I noticed a revolver in front of me on the table and a wager was about to be made. Even though most of it is hazy, I do remember Ridox telling me that he was going to place one bullet in the chamber, spin it, and if I would put the gun to my head and pull the trigger twice, I could possibly walk away with a brand new SRT Viper Track Attack that he had parked back at his storage garage. I'm ashamed to admit this, but alcohol got the better of me that night. One of Ridox's personal assistants actually snapped a photograph of us in the middle of this wager:

Anyway, I'm here typing, so I might as well tell you how I enjoyed my brand new SRT Viper T/A!! :D

The car has gobs of power. I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that, but it feels so great how strong this car pulls. I actually think I preferred driving it on La Sierra with CS tires compared to SH tires. For some reason, I was getting a bit more understeer with the SH tires. I don't know if I was just pushing too hard, but it feels like I can turn in with the CS tires better, even hold a little throttle, whereas I must get off the gas pedal completely when using SH tires.

If you like a car that has a playful rear end, this is definitely a car you should build. Second gear, Third Gear, it doesn't matter...this Track Attack edition of the SRT Viper will kick that rear end out for you. With CS tires I was even getting sideways in 4th gear around La Sierra. But those were easily controllable drifts.

Standard brakes feel really good on this Viper. I found that I could stay on the throttle deep into braking zones and then firmly scrub my speed without upsetting the balance of the car.

I'll probably set up a few personal challenges with this car and the C7 Z06 that I have parked somewhere. I really need to keep better track of my cars.

Thanks for the Viper, Ridox!! But let's not make any more wagers for a while...Okay? I'm still waking up with nightmares from that night with you in Spain. :cheers: 👍
Thanks a lot! Now I've got the theme from The Deer Hunter running around my head :lol:
At least it didn't end up with you babysitting a lion for one M.Tyson or a tatoo :P

Last week, I had to meet Ridox at his European Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. There were some discrepancies I wished to discuss with him on my recent monthly bill for his Consulting & Engineering services. We straightened out the matter like men, with an old fashioned arm wrestling match. I'd rather not discuss the outcome, but I would like to say that I think he jumped the gun!! The judge had only counted to two, not three...but that's not important.

We eventually made our way out onto Ridox's new 140 foot yacht where we smoked cigars, told each other lies about women neither of us had ever slept with, and opened up a bottle or five of some of the best wine I've ever consumed. When he told me the price of a single bottle I almost passed out. The Consulting & Engineering Services business must be doing very well! :P

After the umpteenth bottle of wine, I noticed that my shirt was completely unbuttoned and I had wrapped my tie around my head - like a drunken fool! Neither of us truly remembers who suggested it, but I noticed a revolver in front of me on the table and a wager was about to be made. Even though most of it is hazy, I do remember Ridox telling me that he was going to place one bullet in the chamber, spin it, and if I would put the gun to my head and pull the trigger twice, I could possibly walk away with a brand new SRT Viper Track Attack that he had parked back at his storage garage. I'm ashamed to admit this, but alcohol got the better of me that night. One of Ridox's personal assistants actually snapped a photograph of us in the middle of this wager:

Anyway, I'm here typing, so I might as well tell you how I enjoyed my brand new SRT Viper T/A!! :D

The car has gobs of power. I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that, but it feels so great how strong this car pulls. I actually think I preferred driving it on La Sierra with CS tires compared to SH tires. For some reason, I was getting a bit more understeer with the SH tires. I don't know if I was just pushing too hard, but it feels like I can turn in with the CS tires better, even hold a little throttle, whereas I must get off the gas pedal completely when using SH tires.

If you like a car that has a playful rear end, this is definitely a car you should build. Second gear, Third Gear, it doesn't matter...this Track Attack edition of the SRT Viper will kick that rear end out for you. With CS tires I was even getting sideways in 4th gear around La Sierra. But those were easily controllable drifts.

Standard brakes feel really good on this Viper. I found that I could stay on the throttle deep into braking zones and then firmly scrub my speed without upsetting the balance of the car.

I'll probably set up a few personal challenges with this car and the C7 Z06 that I have parked somewhere. I really need to keep better track of my cars.

Thanks for the Viper, Ridox!! But let's not make any more wagers for a while...Okay? I'm still waking up with nightmares from that night with you in Spain. :cheers: 👍

This is the best reading I had for weeks :D Thank you for the cool role play :) We should hold a track day event with these 2 muscles, Viper TA vs C7 Z06 :P

I'm typing the LFA Nurburgring Package now. Will post the Audi and Nismo in a few hours. I also have 2 bonus cars that I'm going to post ( quick build replica ) It's a car make that I never posted before, a brute, loud, uncivilized drivers car with very hairy handling :D

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package 2012
AUTO MOTOR UND SPORT test by Horst von Saurma

Tuned to replicate LEXUS LFA Nurburgring Package 2012
Comfort Soft

Lexus-LFA-Nurburgring-1.jpg

CAR : LEXUS LFA Nurburgring Package '12
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Auto Motor Und Sport SuperTest ( Full Tank ) December 15th 2012
Horsepower: 562 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 354.2 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1562 kg
Ballast : 82 kg
Ballast Position : -38
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 - used real life approx 49.6 / 50.4
Performance Points: 542

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock
Car Paint : Spectrum White Pearl or Active Red or African Violet or
Sassy Grass Green or Champion Yellow 4 or Sunrise Yellow

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

2012_Lexus_LFA_Nurburgring_41.jpg

Suspension - LEXUS OEM Spring/Damper

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 11.73 15.81
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 1.2 2.2
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.17

LSD - Torsen Lexus LSD
Rear
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 22
Braking Sensitivity: 12

AERO
Rear = 50 ( Fixed )

2012_Lexus_LFA_Nurburgring_21.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Lexus LFA is one of the most famous supercar ever comes out from Japan. Toyota went all out building one of the most sought after and praised supercar from Japan. With years of developing time, exotics material and design, from engine to chassis, the car is built with extreme craftsmanship in true Japanese style, hand built parts and everything is carefully checked/documented. Even each bolt torque are measured and recorded in special filing kept at the plant for years to come. The LFA was produced from 2010-2012, with limited number of 500 cars and 50 of those are Nurburgring Package.

The Nurburgring Package added several changes to improve the LFA to a new level of performance and pleasure.

Changes from LFA in summary ( taken from technical document ) :

INTERIOR
In order to further pursue emotive performance in the Nürburgring Package, a weight
reduction of the interior equipment has been achieved.
The adoption of full bucket seats and exclusive CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics) parts reduced vehicle weight and helped contribute to improved drivability. Additionally, the adoption of these interior parts raises the expectation of driving.
■ Full bucket seats (Europe only)
In the Nürburgring Package, full bucket seats (RECARO RS-W) have been adopted
to secure a stable driving position across a variety of driving conditions.
For the frame, lightweight and high-rigid CFRP has been adopted, improving drivability due to a vehicle weight reduction and achieving a high level of holding performance
even during sharp turns.
Additionally, while maintaining side support performance, the shape of the seats have
been optimized, increasing the ease of getting in and out of the vehicle and improving
daily usability of the vehicle when compared to those used on racing vehicles.

AERODYNAMICS
The Nürburgring Package has improved the aerodynamic performance of the vehicle’s whole body, so that a high level of handling stability can be acquired during highspeed driving.
A prepreg hollow CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics) large-sized front spoiler,
canards and a fixed type large-sized rear wing have been adopted as exclusive exterior equipment. These items increase downforce as well as precisely control airflow,
further improving the LFA’s high driving stability.

CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
For the Nürburgring Package, in order to further improve stability and corning speed,
exclusive shock absorbers, coil springs, stabilizers, high grip tires and aluminum
wheels that enhance body control and grip have been adopted.
During repeated test runs at the Nürburgring, controllability was increased across all
speed ranges from low to high, and a sense of oneness between the driver and the
vehicle was pursued.
In order to maximize aerodynamic and suspension performance, vehicle height, wheel
alignment, coil springs, stabilizers and the shock absorbers were finely tuned for the
Nürburgring Package.
Accordingly, an astounding level of both handling with high controllability and stable
body control has been achieved.

TIRE
Through the adoption of a high-grip tread compound,
the Bridgestone POTENZA RE070 tires have improved
anti-wear performance and heat resistance ready for circuit
driving while increasing grip.

ALUMINUM WHEELS
Through design changes, the
exposed area of the disc surface has
been expanded, improving brake
cooling performance.

Official Basic Specification taken from LEXUS LFA Nurburgring Package Official Technical Document

ENGINE

Engine Type 1LR-GUE
No. of Cyls. & Arrangement 10-cylinders, 72°V type
Valve Mechanism 40-valve DOHC, Rocker Arm Type
Bore x Stroke 88.0 mm x 79.0 mm
Displacement 4,805 cm3
Compression Ratio 12.0:1
Spark Plug Type*1 PK22HTBR-L8 (DENSO)
Engine Oil “Mobil 1 5W-50” API SM or SN
Engine Oil Capacity*2 Single Oil Cooler 13.5 L (14.2 qt., 11.9 Imp. qt.)
Twin Oil Cooler 14.5 L (15.3 qt., 12.8 Imp. qt.)
Lubrication Type Dry Sump
Coolant Type Super Long Life Coolant
Coolant Capacity 25.5 L (26.9 qt., 22.4 Imp. qt.)
Max. Output (SAE-NET) 420 kW (571 PS) 8,700 rpm
Max. Torque (SAE-NET) 480 Nm (48.9 kgf•m) 7,000 rpm
Maximum Engine Speed 9,000 rpm

Performance
Maximum speed, km/h 325
0 to 100km/h, seconds 3.7

Transmission type RB60M 6-Speed ASG Automated Sequential gearbox
Ratios
Front counter gear ratio 1.259
1st gear 3.231
2nd gear 2.188
3rd gear 1.609
4th gear 1.233
5th gear 0.970
6th gear 0.795
Final drive 3.417

Maximum permissible speed
1st gear 83km/h
2nd gear 123km/h
3rd gear 167km/h
4th gear 218km/h
5th gear 277km/h
6th gear -

Differential Type TORSEN® LSD

The replica is based on real life test done by Auto Motor Und Sport in December 2012. The actual car has differing weight/distribution even when compared to the official Lexus weight/distribution claim 1480-1590kg and 48:52 weight distribution. As usual, actual car when tested is not always similar to the official figure given by manufacturer. The real LFA Nurburging Package have closer to 50/50 distribution ( about 0.4 percent rearward ) and weight at 1562kg on full tank.

The power is stock at 562HP, 10 HP increase over base LFA, no oil change is necessary.

I have obtained detailed suspension data on the both LFA ( Base and Nurburgring Package ), the real car suspension spec for LFA Nuburgring Package :

Item Specification For LFA Nurburgring Package.

Vehicle height Minimum Clearance 105mm ( 10mm lower than standard LFA )

Standard ---- Nurburgring Package

Wheel alignment

Negative camber angle
Front: -0.7 - increased to -1.20
Rear: -1.7 - increased to -2.20

Toe = Used Lexus FR ( IS ) Generic OEM alignment base range.

Coil spring
Spring rate
Front: 86 N/mm = 8.772kg/mm - increased to 115 N/mm = 11.729kg/mm
Rear: 103 N/mm = 10.506kg/mm - increased to 155 N/mm = 15.809kg/mm

Stabilizer
Front Diameter: 31.8 mm
Gauge: 4 mm - increased to 5mm
Rear Diameter: 25.4 mm
Gauge: 4 mm - increased to 6mm

Shock Absorber
Damping Force ( Rate of 0.3 m/s )
Front: 1870/1800 N - increased to 2030/1920 N
Rear: 2860/2210 N - increased to 2960/2360 N

The spring rate has been set as in real life, with damper, ARB setup to reflect real life spec as well, taking into account test drive review. The alignment camber has been set as well according to the technical data ( rounded down ), and toe adapted from Lexus IS series OEM toe range as the toe value is not specified in the tech data ( standard LFA and Nurb Package uses same toe alignment )

Gear ratio is correct this time, with front counter gear ratio at 1.259 calculated by PD for stock transmission. Speeds on each gear at rev limit are accurate. If in the event of installing custom transmission, the front counter gear ratio needs to be calculated as well for getting correct final drive.

LSD is Lexus specific Torsen LSD, I have set the LSD at about 40% lock ratio with medium preload. This offers nice balance of traction and freedom of movement giving the LFA unique handling on the limit.

The early LFA tested in 2010 were equipped with Bridgestone Potenza S001 tires, while the specially made tire on LFA Nurburgring Package is Bridgestone Potenza RE070. The LFA is capable of pulling approx 1.05G of lateral grip. The tire is similar to Comfort Soft.

2012_Lexus_LFA_Nurburgring_31.jpg

Lexus-LFA_Nurburgring_Package_2012_2.jpg

LFANurb.JPG

RJN Motorsport NISMO Nissan Fairlady 370Z ( Z34 ) '08 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate RJN NISMO 370Z GT4
Team PlayStation GT Academy
Sports Soft

CAR : Nissan Fairlady 370Z (Z34) '08
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 404 HP / 410PS at 7200 RPM
Torque : 321.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1300 kg
Ballast : 76 kg
Ballast Position : -24
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 - as in real life.
Performance Points: 503

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type C
Height -2 and Width +15
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Botticelli III in Black
Car Paint : Black or Yellow or Matte Black or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with Uprated Swift Springs and 2 Way Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 3.3 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 2 Way NISMO GT LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - QUAIFE 370Z 6 Speed Sequential Racing Gearbox with Stock Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.768
Set Auto Max Speed at 220kmh / 137mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000
Set Final : 3.692

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
My 1st built among many of GT4 cars that are on the works. I was fascinated by this car as I read on GT Academy winners racing it at Endurance races in Europe. A few years back it was 350Z, but from a couple of years ago, 370Z is used.

I based this replica on the latest 370Z GT4, built by RJN Motorsport with extensive parts from NISMO bin :D The engine is unique ( HR version fly by wire throttle ), natural aspiration + tuned exhaust and NISMO expertise + parts, stroked to 3.8 litres, produces close to 440HP. For BOP ( balance of performance ), the engine is tuned to produce 410PS instead or 404HP.

The body has been lightened and seam welded with weld in cage, the car tips the scale at 1300kg.

Suspension comes from custom coilover with Swift springs and 2 way Bilstein damper. I set the springs at both 16kg/mm to maintain solid composure during hard cornering. The balance is very well maintained from entry to exit. Camber has been set quite aggressively to provide much needed traction on medium to high speed corners. Damper and ARB are tuned for less roll, but still gives some room for the tire to flex and grip with traction by minimizing excess weight transfer under acceleration.

The car uses QUAIFE 6 speed sequential gearbox, with specific ratio setup for 370Z, while still using stock final. This gives the 370Z good spread with plenty of pull and respectable top speed at just over 260km/h. Lower the final if wanted more top speed. The real car has twin plate Alcon Clutch, and twin plate clutch is installed in this build.

LSD comes from NISMO GT Plate LSD, I setup a 2 way with high preload to maximize traction. Brakes IRL comes from Alcon with 6 pot front and 4 pot rear and large diameter discs.

The rear wing is custom, there are variances in real life, some uses low profile rear wing that looks close to NISMO wing, some uses bigger carbon fiber GT style wing. I used custom wing in this replica.

To replicate the lap time done during European GT4 Cup, I used Sports Soft tire. The real life 370Z GT4 laps Silverstone GP at 2:15.069 back in 2011 GT European Cup in the hands of Jordan Tresson / Alex Buncombe, GTA winner. On SS tires, the replica easily can break into 2:14s, similar to the quickest GT4 cars in real life ( M3 GT4 )

I also tested the car at Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst back in 1.08. Thanks to the help of @danbojte with further testing the car on 1.09 and wheel, the tune proved to be solid and posted as is. The replica should also work on Racing Hard tire.

ENJOY :cheers:

Hello, this is my first time trying out a tune like this, but how do i work that transmission out? I cant seem to figure it out and ive been trying it for hours already and just cant seem to get it right

Hello, this is my first time trying out a tune like this, but how do i work that transmission out? I cant seem to figure it out and ive been trying it for hours already and just cant seem to get it right

To get the transmission right, be sure to check the power upgrades part are correct :)
The 370Z GT4 has OIL Change and these parts :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Follow the steps :
Install all power parts
Set Default ( to be sure, click on set default after choosing custom transmission )
Set Final Gear to 4.768, then
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000

To get the transmission right, be sure to check the power upgrades part are correct :)
The 370Z GT4 has OIL Change and these parts :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Follow the steps :
Install all power parts
Set Default ( to be sure, click on set default after choosing custom transmission )
Set Final Gear to 4.768, then
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000
Okay thanks man :D

Someday I'm going to try to replicate my 1st car

The toyota celica 1.6 ST-i 4A-FE
20150424_141122.jpg

I Have it for years now, and i did a completely restoration, to the body work and engine, but still it haves its flaws

Power is stock, there aren't many aftermarket upgrades for this engine. The only thing it haves its a sport air filter with cold air intake coming directly from the front behind the fog light, and i fitted a universal Remus exhaust that's welded to the car.

It doesnt have power steering because the belt keeps jumping off whenever I try to tackle a corner more aggressive. The suspension seen better days, the dampers are worn out. But it haves a sway bars and strut bars in the front and i fitted a sparco bar othe back towers

It haves ventilated discs on the front and drums on the back lol

The tires in the front are 195/55R15 Bridgestone turanza, and at the back 205/50R15 Dunlop SP Fastresponde or something like that lol

I'm gonna try to replicate it the only celica that's in the game.

I hope your guide helps me a little

Edit: I forgot to mention the car haves lower springs, i have compared with other celicas with ground clearance, and its about 10 cm lower

Thanks danbojte! :D It was a very surreal evening on Ridox's yacht that night... but a free car is a free car, right? :sly:

I'm going to do my best to be on the track with you guys tomorrow morning. 👍

Phew...I just took my first lap around Nordschleife with the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package. What a ride! It has very good grip, but I'm very disappointed in my lap time. Obviously, I'm just not pushing it hard enough, but I don't think I have what it takes to match the real world time of 7:14.640. My first lap had a couple of hiccups, but I wasn't even close... :grumpy: :mad:

The car drives great. I like the stock gearbox...that's a relief because I often find the stock gearboxes to be a little strange on my replica builds. Suspension feels really good. The course is so damn bumpy, but the LFA Nurburgring Package eats them up pretty good. She doesn't particularly care for some of the red/white curbs, though not many supercars do.

It's a very fun car to drive - even after one lap I can tell I'm going to really like taking it to different circuits. Great job, Ridox!! 👍

Thanks danbojte! :D It was a very surreal evening on Ridox's yacht that night... but a free car is a free car, right? :sly:

Phew...I just took my first lap around Nordschleife with the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package. What a ride! It has very good grip, but I'm very disappointed in my lap time. Obviously, I'm just not pushing it hard enough, but I don't think I have what it takes to match the real world time of 7:14.640. My first lap had a couple of hiccups, but I wasn't even close... :grumpy: :mad:

The car drives great. I like the stock gearbox...that's a relief because I often find the stock gearboxes to be a little strange on my replica builds. Suspension feels really good. The course is so damn bumpy, but the LFA Nurburgring Package eats them up pretty good. She doesn't particularly care for some of the red/white curbs, though not many supercars do.

It's a very fun car to drive - even after one lap I can tell I'm going to really like taking it to different circuits. Great job, Ridox!! 👍
I'll try it at Expert - Cote D'azur. :scared: Didn't won there yet.

Happy to have you tomorrow. 👍

Edit: Don't forget to join the Event, you didn't yet. :)

Thank you again for the review :D The car is fun at Tsukuba where it can lap in 1:02s range comfortably or bring it to Red Bull Ring :) I just had 2 hour session online at the fan club lobby, testing some of the car soon to be released, they are all 1:06s at Tsukuba on CS tire wear very fast, but the NSX-R is the boss of them all at 1:04s, so it may be a special car for the last place driver :D I only had 2 hours to play, and online test was important to make sure the cars handle well with tire wear and some of them needs higher brake balance. @danbojte was there watching, bu he has to practice as well :)

I will post them next time I play again :( The Audi TT-RS will be one long post with long notes, too many details need to be written. When tested online, it drives well on full accel LSD on the front wheels, high camber alignment and over 60 percent weight on the front axle. 1:06.3xx lap time, competitive even against the R33 GTR Vspec, which harder to drive in low 1:06s, surprising as both cars are about the same weight ( 1520+kg ) and the R33 has the weight distribution advantage. The R33 is prone to oversteer on low speed exit as it should, and it needs good weight transfer technique to be able to rotate effectively. I will include lower rear LSD coast/braking lock to make it easier to turn in. The RALLIART Evo X at 300PS/295HP is ready to win too, 1:06s with ease on CS. The Nismo 370Z also drives with neutral balance, almost like M3 :D 1:06s and should be fun to race.

Someday I'm going to try to replicate my 1st car

The toyota celica 1.6 ST-i 4A-FE View attachment 353359
I Have it for years now, and i did a completely restoration, to the body work and engine, but still it haves its flaws

Power is stock, there aren't many aftermarket upgrades for this engine. The only thing it haves its a sport air filter with cold air intake coming directly from the front behind the fog light, and i fitted a universal Remus exhaust that's welded to the car.

It doesnt have power steering because the belt keeps jumping off whenever I try to tackle a corner more aggressive. The suspension seen better days, the dampers are worn out. But it haves a sway bars and strut bars in the front and i fitted a sparco bar othe back towers

It haves ventilated discs on the front and drums on the back lol

The tires in the front are 195/55R15 Bridgestone turanza, and at the back 205/50R15 Dunlop SP Fastresponde or something like that lol

I'm gonna try to replicate it the only celica that's in the game.

I hope your guide helps me a little

Edit: I forgot to mention the car haves lower springs, i have compared with other celicas with ground clearance, and its about 10 cm lower

Nice car mate 👍 You can PM me all the details of the car and I'll see what I can do. What year is it ? 1989 ?

Awww man...if I knew you guys were in a Lobby I would have joined you... Bummer... Maybe next time. I just had B-Spec running around LeMans earning me some credits with the Chapparal VGT. That thing coasts into the pits on empty every 2 laps. I thought it used lasers? Does it take rocket fuel or something as well?? :rolleyes: What a dumb car. That's all I'll ever use it for, B-Spec. Better than putting wear & tear on the cars I like to drive.

Awww man...if I knew you guys were in a Lobby I would have joined you... Bummer... Maybe next time.
I just have spectating Ridox testing the future gems. ;)

Edit: If you'd like you can enter in the Club now and have some practice with @joaosoarescso . He's there and practicing.
i'm going to do some practise runs, i already created a room, whoever wants to join me is welcome

Last edited:
Oh wow...That's a VERY nice photo, danbojte!! 👍

I'll tell ya... I'm sure some of you know that the F40 (European Specification) has been my favorite car from Ridox's Replica Garage. Well, I think that title might be transferring to the Lamborghini Diablo GTR. And if not the GTR, one of the other Diablo models that Ridox released during Lamborghini Week. I was just hooning the Diablo GTR around Nordschleife with SH tires in a public online lobby. My God...the car is so much fun!! I rarely enter public lobbies. Sure enough, the one I was in had 5 people in it, all using RS tires on their 900hp street cars. :rolleyes: I would let them blow by me...they couldn't distract me from all the fun I was having. It's such a rock solid, stable ride! I've driven most (maybe even all) of the Diablo replicas on CM tires and even with that compound they're stable rides. CS is fantastic and SH is just out of this world. Look over your shoulder, Ferrari F40!! There's a Lambo knockin' on your back door. :D

2 seconds off the real world lap time of the Yellowbird (8:05)... :banghead: That car is such a wild animal. I short shift the heck out of the car just so I don't end up facing 180 degrees in a split second. I try to be graceful with my driving, but it's just so tough. I always have at least one blunder per lap. If I didn't have a blunder, I'm certain I could break 8 minutes...or at least be very close. :eek: :P

2 seconds off the real world lap time of the Yellowbird (8:05)... :banghead: That car is such a wild animal. I short shift the heck out of the car just so I don't end up facing 180 degrees in a split second. I try to be graceful with my driving, but it's just so tough. I always have at least one blunder per lap. If I didn't have a blunder, I'm certain I could break 8 minutes...or at least be very close. :eek: :P
Welcome to the pendulum effect. Proudly brought to you, and perfected by our friends in Stuttgart :D
I remember my first acquaintance with the Yellowbird in GT4 and my sheer determination to complete a lap of the Nordschleife without looking out the windscreen at where I'd just came from and facing the right direction. So many times I'd make it as far as 4 or 5 corners from the mini carousel only to have those quick changes of direction catch me out :mad: :banghead:
I completed my personal mission eventually and in the process learned a great deal of respect for having an engine hanging out past the rear axle line.

Nissan BCNR33 Skyline GTR VSpec '97
Tsukuba Best Motoring Lap Record

Tuned to replicate R33 GTR Vspec
Comfort Soft

Tsukuba Circuit_75.jpg

CAR : Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec ( R33 ) '97

Specs 325-329HP Base Actual Dyno Power
Horsepower: 325 HP / 329 PS or 329 HP / 334 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 324.0 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.9% or 100%
Weight: 1540 kg
Ballast : 170 kg
Ballast Position : -27
Weight Distribution : 56 / 44 - used real life 56 / 44
Performance Points: 462

Specs GT6 Stock
Horsepower: 319 HP / 323 PS at 6800 RPM
Torque: 314.6 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1540 kg
Ballast : 170 kg
Ballast Position : -27
Weight Distribution : 56 / 44 - used real life 56 / 44
Performance Points: 458

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or RAYS 57D
Car Paint : Cyberia Blue ( LM Color ), Champion Blue or Sonic Silver or Active Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold -ONLY FOR 325/329 HP
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - Nissan OEM Springs/Damper
Base Street/Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 135 135
Spring Rate: 4.00 5.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 5
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.8 1.2 ( Camber range Front 0.8 +- 0.8, Rear 1.2 +- 0.8 )
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.18 ( Toe In Front Range 0.06 +- 0.06, Toe In Rear 0.18, Range 0.00 to Max 0.34 )

Original Damper/ARB
Dampers (Compression): 4 5
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4 or OPTIONAL 3 2 for better stability

Alternate Soft Damper - Stable
Dampers (Compression): 4 2
Dampers (Extension): 3 2

LSD NISSAN A-LSD Base 2 Way - Base
Front
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 14
Braking Sensitivity: 30

LSD NISSAN A-LSD Base 1.5 Way - Optional
Front

Rear
Initial Torque : 14

Tsukuba Circuit_83.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is a simple replica build of a stock BCNR33 GTR Vspec, the Vspec is the top of the range R33 GTR with stiffer suspension and A-LSD coupled with improved ATTESA-ETS PRO. In real life R33 GTR Vspec has been dynoed with reports of around 325HP/ 330PS to 329HP/330+PS at the engine. The power at 325HP/329HP is base spec with optional stock GT6 power as optional.

The Vspec suspension spring rates of the real car 4.00 kg/mm front and 5.00 kg/mm rear. The spring rate can be set in GT6, with damper and ARB tuned for slight oversteer. The stock factory alignment has been used for the base suspension. A higher camber setup is optional ( use the available camber range )

The car weight is 1540kg, with weight distribution using real life spec at 56/44, and both has been replicated. This should give the close to neutral balance of the real car and oversteer when pushed hard.

LSD is set in 2 way this time, with setup giving good amount of lock and low preload. An alternate LSD with 1.5 way arrangement also provided, the 1.5 way will give much more freedom in turn in under braking.

Tire base set is comfort soft with aim to set performance against real life Tsukuba lap record which are 1:05.88 in 1995 and 1:05.73 in 1997. These times were noted in the Best Motoring videos having R33 GTR Vspec with "race" setting. The Nissan or BM crew highly likely tuned the ATTESA-ETS PRO CPU, suspension, track alignment, better brake pads, but keep the engine on stock power. The lap time performance is closer to NSX S Zero in 1997, also in 1:05s.
In GT6, the time can achieved with comfort soft tire with near perfect lap just like the real life 1:05.73 lap did, perfection at the limit. The highlight was the Tsukuba last turn, with the R33 dive late in the middle line, seemingly going under for a split second, but race alignment and the ATTESA-ETS PRO allow the car to rotate with slight oversteer giving the driver ability to full throttle to finish line. This is the result optimized tune mentioned as 'Race' setting in BM.

The slower R33 GTR times that were done on totally stock R33 GTR were in 1:07-1:08s range, 1:07.09 and 1:08.59. This should be with comfort medium.

The R33 was mainly tested and tuned at Tsukuba. The replay of the lap at 1:05s has been included, the lap was done with 325HP spec to match the real lap acceleration/speed/RPM at braking entry and exit. Suspension uses base set and 2 way LSD.

UPDATE : Added optional ARB for better stability mid corner to exit, tested at Spa.

UPDATE August 2016 : Updated the damper and now uses 3/2 ARB as base, the original damper/ARB still available as option. Tested at Motegi East race intermediate seasonal.
Power specs have been updated for Dyno Power, added 329HP figure, changed power part from catalytic converter sports to isometric exhaust manifold to keep stock redline intact.

Attachments

• R33GTRVspec1m5sTsukubaCS.zip
    273.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Good day sir. I've been trying to find some time to give myself that treat I promised myself a few weeks ago. There have been a few things on my plate and it was all work and no play for a while :( But worry not, there was plenty of time for fun this weekend over in Spain :D

I decided to take along one of my more recent acquisitions with the Corvette to this weekend's meeting at Sierra.

Amuse R1 TITAN AP1 S2000
'ORANGE TOUGE MONSTER'
Hot Version Touge Showdown 280 & Tsukuba Time Attack

Tuned to replicate Amuse S2000 R1
Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

CAR : Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sport Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 256 HP / 260 PS at 8000 RPM
Torque: 175.1 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.3%
Weight: 1140 kg
Ballast : 20 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 459

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - MANDATORY
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or RAYS CE28N in Titanium Silver ( OPTIONAL )
Car Paint : Chrome Orange Metallic ( from Lotus Elise '96 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - AMUSE BILSTEIN / EIBACH HI TECH Damper Kit
TRACK ATTACK / Track Tire / Advan A048-R/ M
can also be used on street/touge

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 86 76
Spring Rate: 12.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 3.5 4.0 ( Optional front camber : -2.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.30 ( Optional front zero toe : 0.00 )

Suspension - AMUSE BILSTEIN / EIBACH HI TECH Damper Kit
TOUGE BATTLE / Street Tire / Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R
can also be used on track

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 86 76
Spring Rate: 7.00 8.00 or 12.00 14.00 ( Optional )
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 4.0 ( Optional front camber : -3.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.13 0.33 ( Optional front zero toe : 0.00 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gear ratio with AMUSE High Final 4.44
Early Setup

Set Default
Set Final to 5.155
Set Auto Max Speed to 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.133
2nd 2.045
3rd 1.481
4th 1.161
5th 0.970
6th 0.810
Set Final Gear : 5.155 - Corrected Final with 1.16 transfer gear.

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gear ratio with AMUSE High Final 4.5
Later Setup

Set Default
Set Final to 5.224
Set Auto Max Speed to 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.133
2nd 2.045
3rd 1.481
4th 1.161
5th 0.970
6th 0.810
Set Final Gear : 5.224 - Corrected Final with 1.16 transfer gear.

LSD CUSCO Type MZ / RS 1 way ( AMUSE SPL )
TRACK/TOUGE

Initial Torque : 32
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 36

Aero
REAR = 100 ( MAX - FIXED )

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Amuse R1 S2000 was first debuted in Hot Version videos Touge Showdown 280 Class.

The S2000 based on AP1 was heavily tuned but still has close to stock power at 260,2ps / 8439rpm and torque 23.9kgfm / 6447rpm.
I used later setup weight at 1140kg, the early setup 1124kg can also be used, simply reduce ballast to 4kg. I do not include this in the specs as it does not impact the car performance, and I prefer to use the heaviest / latest spec of the car. The distribution is at 49/51 as the Amuse R1 S2000 uses Amuse carbon hardtop and Mugen roll cage ( body rigidity mandatory )

The Amuse S2000 R1 uses Amuse own developed damper kit, employing Eibach racing springs and Bilstein revalved damper. There are 2 sets of springs, each used for specific task, touge uses 7k/8k, while track duty uses 12k/14k. Each springs setup has tailored damper, ARB and alignment. Ride height reduced by 45mm front and 55mm rear. Optional camber and toe for front tire also included for both spring setup.
The debut race in Touge 280, the Amuse R1 uses track setup springs 12/14, so it depends on the situation and preference of the tuner. You are free to use both springs setup as you like on any track condition, what works best for you is the most important. The 12/14 springs performed admirably well at Gunma Cycle Sports Center used in Touge 280 Showdown.

For gear ratio, the Amuse has stock gear ratios coupled with high final, 4.44 for early setup and later setup upgraded to 4.5 final. The GT6 S2000 needs correction when using custom transmission, the 1.16 transfer gear ratio is not calculated, so I have taken that into account when applying the final drive.

LSD uses Cusco Type MZ / RS, 1 way Amuse SPL setup, for this I used high preload setup with focus on high corner exit grip.

The Street/Touge Amuse R1 setup in real life uses Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R, this is similar to comfort soft, while the Track setup uses Advan A048-R / M Soft or Medium compound semi slick, which is similar to sports hard. The Tsukuba lap record for the Amuse R1 S2000 was 1:02s, this can be done with Track Attack setup ( 4.5 Final ) and SH tire. I also tested the car at SSR5, using Track Attack setup and comfort soft tire, managing 1:36s with ease.

I have provided the replay for Tsukuba lap as well as the SSR5 lap, should be enjoyable to watch and use as a ghost to race with. Below is a video of the Amuse R1 S2000 Legendary Debut in Hot Version Touge Showdown 280 Class :P

Now I may have mentioned once or twice, but I have an inexplicable pull toward a certain Japanese car manufacturer. Whether it be the lowly Fit we were urged to buy as our first car in GT6 or the mighty NSX there is something Honda just do so well. This has always been most noticeable for me when I get into an S2000 :) IMO the S2000 has always been the benchmark by which all sports cars should be measured. It may be a lightweight in the power department but There are few cars anywhere I feel can come close to the cornering ability of these machines. The Amuse R1 S2000 has been a particular favourite of mine in GT5 and 6 so when I saw this sitting in your showroom :eek: I had to get one.

Ridox - Amuse Touge.jpg

I decided after Friday night's practice with @joaosoarescso, to have an early night and set the alarm for a nice early morning drive around the lake in your little Orange Touge Monster. The pit guy's had been pretty busy on so I started off on the SH rubber with the Touge suspension set-up and later 4.5:1 ratio Final gear installed. The amount of grip available with these tyres on this car is simply astounding. So much so that I pulled over at one of the checkpoints along the way and had one of the guys bring round the other wheels with the street rubber.

This has got to be one of the best handling cars in the world going by this replica. I think on the SH tyre, anyone regardless of skill and controller preference would be able to turn off all the aids with 100% confidence 👍 I wouldn't say it was a boring drive by any means, but there was no drama at all. The brakes do their job very well, the car will rotate superbly and carry good corner speed doing so. All the things that the S2K is known for are exemplified on this car. I found it was very hard to come unstuck with this car as it screams around devouring corners for breakfast:)

On the street spec CS rubber it really came alive for me 👍 I still had the same confidence to push it into the twisty sections an the rear was a bit more lively through and exiting the corners. I could feel myself :D as I got a bit too aggresive and started to slide the rear out on exit. Once I started, I couldn't stop pushing harder and harder. The harder I pushed the more fun I had. I'm so glad I found this in your garage, and look forward to trying the Wangan replica build too.

I've not had a chance yet to try out the track set-up yet. I'm sure it'll prove to be as much of a monster on the track as it is on the Touge.

Speaking of which. I made the mistake of watching the video you provided of the Touge showdown after I got back from the days racing:banghead:. I couldn't help notice the excitement in the driver voices when they were behind the wheel of the Amuse. It's just as well they left it out of the main battle, there would have been no contest that day :D
I don't know what the magic of that speed was. But you've definitly managed to recreate it.:bowdown:

I spent about 3 hours after that watching more Touge videos on youtube :eek: Why have I never done that before.:banghead: I got nothing else productive done all night and now have a pretty big shopping list to search trough your index for :)

I'm going to end up with a bill like @ALB123

Good day sir. I've been trying to find some time to give myself that treat I promised myself a few weeks ago. There have been a few things on my plate and it was all work and no play for a while :( But worry not, there was plenty of time for fun this weekend over in Spain :D

I decided to take along one of my more recent acquisitions with the Corvette to this weekend's meeting at Sierra.

Now I may have mentioned once or twice, but I have an inexplicable pull toward a certain Japanese car manufacturer. Whether it be the lowly Fit we were urged to buy as our first car in GT6 or the mighty NSX there is something Honda just do so well. This has always been most noticeable for me when I get into an S2000 :) IMO the S2000 has always been the benchmark by which all sports cars should be measured. It may be a lightweight in the power department but There are few cars anywhere I feel can come close to the cornering ability of these machines. The Amuse R1 S2000 has been a particular favourite of mine in GT5 and 6 so when I saw this sitting in your showroom :eek: I had to get one.

View attachment 354701
I decided after Friday night's practice with @joaosoarescso, to have an early night and set the alarm for a nice early morning drive around the lake in your little Orange Touge Monster. The pit guy's had been pretty busy on so I started off on the SH rubber with the Touge suspension set-up and later 4.5:1 ratio Final gear installed. The amount of grip available with these tyres on this car is simply astounding. So much so that I pulled over at one of the checkpoints along the way and had one of the guys bring round the other wheels with the street rubber.

This has got to be one of the best handling cars in the world going by this replica. I think on the SH tyre, anyone regardless of skill and controller preference would be able to turn off all the aids with 100% confidence 👍 I wouldn't say it was a boring drive by any means, but there was no drama at all. The brakes do their job very well, the car will rotate superbly and carry good corner speed doing so. All the things that the S2K is known for are exemplified on this car. I found it was very hard to come unstuck with this car as it screams around devouring corners for breakfast:)

On the street spec CS rubber it really came alive for me 👍 I still had the same confidence to push it into the twisty sections an the rear was a bit more lively through and exiting the corners. I could feel myself :D as I got a bit too aggresive and started to slide the rear out on exit. Once I started, I couldn't stop pushing harder and harder. The harder I pushed the more fun I had. I'm so glad I found this in your garage, and look forward to trying the Wangan replica build too.

I've not had a chance yet to try out the track set-up yet. I'm sure it'll prove to be as much of a monster on the track as it is on the Touge.

Speaking of which. I made the mistake of watching the video you provided of the Touge showdown after I got back from the days racing:banghead:. I couldn't help notice the excitement in the driver voices when they were behind the wheel of the Amuse. It's just as well they left it out of the main battle, there would have been no contest that day :D
I don't know what the magic of that speed was. But you've definitly managed to recreate it.:bowdown:

I spent about 3 hours after that watching more Touge videos on youtube :eek: Why have I never done that before.:banghead: I got nothing else productive done all night and now have a pretty big shopping list to search trough your index for :)

I'm going to end up with a bill like @ALB123

Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge

HKS Technical Factory CZ200S Time Attack Lancer Evolution X GSR PP '07 CZ4A Real World Setup - 567HP/575PS 545PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Setup:
  • Base Replica Setup based on 12/10 Hipermax II Sport Spring Rate
  • PL: 100% (550PP)|SH Tyres|BB: 6/6 Standard Brakes|No Aids & ABS|G27
View attachment 354743

I win! I win! :) Wow, what a race and car! :cheers:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::eek::eek: Words can't describe how grateful and happy I am right now reading both reviews/race report :dunce: The HKS CZ200S won the Expert Level Race at Cote De Azure :drool::bowdown: I am typing the Audi TTRS right now, so much datas that I have to trim down for the notes. I will post the focused setup based on the real car ( from actual owner ) and Best Motoring Race + Time Attack in 2010 as reference. Three LSD setup that will cover 2 poles of performance tuning.

Corvette C7 Stingray Z06
Z07 Performance Package
Randy Pobst MotorTrend Test
"Big" Willow Springs International Raceway

Tuned to replicate Stingray Z06 2015
Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

CAR : Corvette Stingray C7 '14
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

Specs Car & Driver 7 Spd Manual Test Weight
Horsepower: 650 HP / 659 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 654.2 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.6%
Weight: 1615 kg
Ballast : 115 kg
Ballast Position : -16
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - real life 50.5 / 49.5
Performance Points: 598

Specs Car & Driver 8 Spd AT Test Weight
Horsepower: 650 HP / 659 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 654.2 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.6%
Weight: 1614 kg
Ballast : 114 kg
Ballast Position : 1
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 - real life 49.5 / 50.5
Performance Points: 598

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Wheels : Standard Size Stock RAYS 57Xtreme in Black
Car Paint : Sunset Pearlescent or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Supercharger
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - FE7 Z07 Performance Package
Street Alignment - Comfort Soft - Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 122
Spring Rate: 12.15 14.31
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Camber Angle: 0.9 1.1
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.00

Suspension - FE7 Z07 Performance Package
Track Alignment - Sports Hard - Michelin Pilot Cup 2 ZP

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 122
Spring Rate: 12.15 14.31
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.7
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.05

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gear ratio 7 Speed Tremec TR6070 C Set
with Active Rev Match

Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 349kmh / 217mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.289
2nd 1.611
3rd 1.208
4th 1.000
5th 0.813
6th 0.672
7th 0.454
Set Final Gear : 3.420 ( not yet tested on 1.17 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gear ratio 8 Speed Hydra-Matic 8L90 AT Adapted to 7 Speed
Set Default
Set Final to 2.410
Set Auto Max Speed to 450kmh / 280mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.560
2nd 2.970
3rd 2.080
4th 1.690
5th 1.270
6th 1.000
7th 0.850
( 8th gear 0.650 for fuel conserve is not available and rarely if not will never be used at the track
with 175mph @3525 RPM - useless for performance )
Set Final Gear : 2.410

LSD Chevrolet C7 E-LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes kit, I recommend to start at 3/4.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

I decided to shakedown my newest Z06 acquisition at Laguna Seca to see how it compared to the other cars that have run there. First off, the power is overwhelming on CS tires. It is by far the fastest car I have tested and timed at Laguna thus far. There was a second-and-a-half gap to the M3 GTS. I think I stil prefer the GTS, simply for the balance and how you can push it without the constant fear of losing control. The Z06 is a fantastic car, though. I think there is definitely 1:23s with SHs on. I might have to do that in the coming days. Another brilliant car from you mate!​

Audi 8J Tourist Trophy-RS Coupe 2009-2010 6 MT / 7 DSG
Best Motoring
Tsukuba 2010 Over 300PS EURO vs JDM Race & Time Attack

Tuned to replicate Audi TT-RS 2009/2010
Comfort Soft

Gemasolar_4.jpg

CAR : Audi TTS Coupe '09

Specs Curb Weight/Car & Driver Weight Distribution
Horsepower: 335 HP / 340 PS at 5800 RPM
Torque: 330.5 ft-lb at 2700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1525 kg
Ballast : 120 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39 - used closest possible to real life spec 60.x / 39.x
Performance Points: 471

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or ENKEI RP03 in Black or Gris Bleu
Car Paint : Brilliantrot, Glutorange, IbisWeib, Eissilber Metallic, ImolaGelb, Galaxy Gray Mica, Gris Bleu.
Alternative Paint : Matte Dark Silver for both body and wheel.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch - Only for 7 DSG
Window Weight Reduction

Gemasolar_7.jpg

Suspension - Custom Spring on OEM Audi Magnetic Ride Damper- BASE
TT-RS 10mm Lower Ride Height High Camber Street/Track

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 4.99 4.43
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Camber Angle: 1.7 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.09

Suspension - Custom Spring on OEM Audi Magnetic Ride Damper
TT-RS 10mm Lower Ride Height Audi OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 4.99 4.43
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Camber Angle: 0.7 1.3
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.09

OPTIONAL
Optimal Track Set 1 :
Camber Angle: 1.8 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.03 0.12

Optimal Track Set 2 :
Camber Angle: 1.3 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.03 0.07

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock Audi OA6 6 Speed Manual - BASE
1st-2nd Final 3.765 and 3rd to 6th Final 2.090

Set Default
Set Final to 3.765
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.572
2nd 2.157
3rd 1.464
4th 1.105
5th 0.892
6th 0.752
Set Final Gear : 3.765 ( used 3.765 as base for calculation based on each gear top speed at 7000RPM )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 7 Speed S-Tronic DSG Dual Clutch available from 2010 MY
Adapted to 6 Speed
1st, 4th and 5th Final 4.060, and 2nd 3rd 6th, 7th Final 3.450

Set Default
Set Final to 3.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 420kmh / 261mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.600
2nd 2.155
3rd 1.445
4th 1.035
5th 0.805
6th 0.655
7th is obsolete ( overdrive gear, too long )
Set Final Gear : 4.060 ( Used 4.060 Final as the other lower 3.45 final is not possible to reach the gears )
Gears are calculated based on GT6 TTS with 18in wheel and max speed at 7000RPM of real car as reference.

Gemasolar_6.jpg

LSD 1.5 Way WaveTrac High Lock Track LSD - BASE
Front
Initial Torque : 40
Acceleration Sensitivity: 60

Rear

LSD 1.5 Way WaveTrac Low Lock Track LSD
Front
Initial Torque : 40
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10

Rear

LSD 1 Way Quaife Low Lock Track LSD
Front
Initial Torque : 16
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24

Rear

Gemasolar_9.jpg

Brake Balance:
8/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is a special replica based on 2 source of reference, real owner who provided crucial data and Best Motoring 2010 Euro vs JDM race at Tsukuba and Time Attack. The Audi 8J TT-RS is one special car, I have build the replica a few months ago, but due to the scarcity of data, the car was in early phase for weeks. After I got hold of additional data, the car has been transformed for the better :)

Short summary from Audi technical document :

The original Audi TT, named after the legendary “Tourist Trophy” race in the United Kingdom,
was a milestone in automotive design. The design followed pure geometry, with the central
theme being a circle reflected in the wheel arches, roofline arches, and both the front and
rear fascias of the vehicle. The Audi TT RS, developed by quattro GmbH,
breathes new life into old traditions. Thanks to a turbocharged 2.5-liter five cylinder engine,
permanent all-wheel drive, and a sporty yet comfortable suspension and design, both the
RS Coupe and RS Roadster are uncompromising sports cars.
The production of the Audi TT RS involves the use of two factories. The Audi Space Frame (ASF)
body is constructed in Ingolstadt, Germany, while final assembly is completed in Györ, Hungary.
The TT RS is clearly the flagship of the TT model series. The muscular sheet metal body,
tautly curved surfaces, and sharp lines give an impression of sculpture in motion.
From the side, the 18-inch wheels, large brakes, and flared wheel openings of the TT RS instantly
catch the eye. Matte aluminum door mirror covers are standard.
The body of the TT RS has also been lowered 0.39 in (10 mm) compared to non-RS TT models.

I used Car & Driver test data for weight distribution at 60.8 / 39.2, this is not possible in GT6 as I used official curb weight at 1525kg. The closest I can get at ballast position -50 is just a little over 60% front , but this should be okay as some Audi TT-RS has very close to 60 percent weight at the front axle. Power is at 335HP / 340PS with torque closely replicated. I used low RPM range turbo to maintain the real car engine power/torque curve. The power upgrade parts have been carefully selected to aim for 7000RPM redline of the real car. The revlimit cut out of the real car is 7000+RPM, as observed from Best Motoring test drive/time attack onboard cam, around 7100-7200RPM and this should be similar in GT6.

2.5L TFSI Engine
Engine Code CEPA
Engine type Five-cylinder inline engine
Displacement 151.3 cu in (2480 cc)
Maximum power 335.2 hp (250 kW) @ 5400–6500 rpm
Maximum torque 331.9 lb ft (450 Nm) @ 1600–5300 rpm
Valves per cylinder 4
Fuel system FSI (homogeneous) direct injection with demand-based high and low
fuel pressure regulation
Engine management without an air mass meter
Engine management Bosch MED 9.1.2
Exhaust emission standard LEV II
Emissions control Sensors upstream and downstream of the catalytic converter

TTRS5.JPG

TTRS6.JPG

Suspension is quite tricky as the real car stock spring rate info is not available, fortunately I can make use of actual owner custom made springs data that was tuned in order to keep use of the oem AMR ( Audi Magnetic Ride Damper ) The original OEM springs were not ideal for track duty, with lots of body movement under extreme loads ( squats and roll ) The custom springs is not very stiff but coupled with stiffer ARB by H&R and Audi MagneRide set on Sports, the car is much better composed around corners with sticky tires.
For this, I have tuned the damper and ARB for more controlled handling that should give confidence and flexible on the limit. The base alignment uses high camber that should perform well, while the OEM Audi alignment is optional and 2 more sets optimal alignment that might suits some drivers.

Another challenge is transmission. The stock GT6 TTS ratios is hopeless, so I have to use custom transmission. The real car has unique arrangement for both 6MT and 7AT ratios. They use 2 different final drive ratio for separate sets of gears. I have to calculate custom values using the GT6 TTS wheel size and actual car ( both 6MT and 7AT TTRS ) max speed at each gears. For the 6MT I used 3.765 final as base to use and 7AT, 4.060 as final drive base. The other finals are too low and not possible to reach the gears values.

TTRS7.JPG

7 Speed Automatic S-Tronic DSG Dual Clutch Ratio :

1 3.56 - Max Speed 36mph
2 2.53 - Max Speed 60mph
3 1.68 - Max Speed 91mph
4 1.02 - Max Speed 127mph
5 0.79 - Max Speed 155mph ( Limited )
6 0.76 - Max Speed 155mph ( Limited )
7 0.64 - Max Speed 145 ( Limited )
4.060 Final for 1st, 4th and 5th / 3.450 Final for 2nd 3rd 6th, 7th.

The Audi TT_RS uses Haldex Gen IV AWD system, where the car is fundamentally a FWD with the ability to transfer drive power to the real wheel when needed. This gives exceptional grip while also easier to drive on the limit with minimal understeer.

For LSD, I have acquired the real owner data as well, which used WaveTrac LSD special custom built for track. This LSD is base with high initial torque and high lock at 100% lock ratio on drive and low lock on cost/overrun. Make no mistake the aggressive LSD is superb on the track, giving tremendous traction from mid corner to exit. The rear is open, thus has been set at all 5 ( min value ). 2 more sets of LSD has also been added, a lower lock WaveTrac and mild lock Quaife based LSD.

Rear wing is stock as the automatic spoiler featured on the standard production TT is also available on the TT RS as an option. The standard fitment is fixed rear wing on TT-RS.

The car has been tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Apricot Hill, Midfield and Big Willow. The Best Motoring 2010 Euro vs JDM has the Audi TT-RS performing time attack at Tsukuba, driven by Keiichi Tsuchiya, the TT-RS 6MT best lap in race was 1:06.270 in lap 4 while leading, while in solo run 1:06.760. During the race, the Audi TT-RS leads all the way from start to finish. The most frequent commentary by Keiichi Tsuchiya during the race was under, under, under on some of the corners. This is also similar in GT6 replica that I built on base suspension and LSD, but very manageable just like the real car did which allowed Tsuchiya-san to held the lead and won the race.

When tested at Tsukuba, it can easily lap in 1:05s ( 6MT ) and at Big Willow at 1:30s ( 7AT ) on base suspension and LSD. I have included replays of Tsukuba and Big Willow. The Tsukuba lap is 1:06s, quite close to the race best time, but the car should be able to do 1:05s.

ttrs2.JPG

TTRS3.JPG

TTRS4.JPG

Attachments

• AudiTTRS7AT1m30sBigWillowCS.zip
    340.6 KB · Views: 15
  • AudiTTRS6MT1m6sTsukubaCS.zip
    275.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Audi 8J Tourist Trophy-RS Coupe 2009-2010 6 MT / 7 DSG
Best Motoring
Tsukuba 2010 Over 300PS EURO vs JDM Race & Time Attack

Tuned to replicate Audi TT-RS 2009/2010
Comfort Soft

Is this the car you were talking about for the MLSD test? You know that if I test it that way I'll screw up the differential for good, might end up just welding the wheels to the axel, and it may never run again properly :lol:.

It feels good to have a minute to drop by, I see @ALB123 has gained quite a bit of dexterity and imagination in his reviews 👍 but you may want to put a word limit, as he gets better he may well entertain us for a couple of pages and we'll forget why we were here for :lol:, no alby don't change the way you are, it's great that way.

I also noticed you have a few new visitors dropping by which is real cool :cool:, maybe we can win some of them over to join in the RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club and have fun with us at the events, which I have to say have been great so far, thanks @danbojte :bowdown:.

I've missed quite a bit so if any of you guys has a suggestion for a car to try feel free to tell me, thanks and :cheers: to you all.

I decided to shakedown my newest Z06 acquisition at Laguna Seca to see how it compared to the other cars that have run there. First off, the power is overwhelming on CS tires. It is by far the fastest car I have tested and timed at Laguna thus far. There was a second-and-a-half gap to the M3 GTS. I think I stil prefer the GTS, simply for the balance and how you can push it without the constant fear of losing control. The Z06 is a fantastic car, though. I think there is definitely 1:23s with SHs on. I might have to do that in the coming days. Another brilliant car from you mate!​

Thanks for the review and taking time to drive the Z06 :) I would highly suggest to try the Audi TT-RS posted above, with base suspension and LSD :) the car is one of my unique build experience. I raced it on seasonals and it amazingly perform well at Apricot Hill :)

Is this the car you were talking about for the MLSD test? You know that if I test it that way I'll screw up the differential for good, might end up just welding the wheels to the axel, and it may never run again properly :lol:.

It feels good to have a minute to drop by, I see @ALB123 has gained quite a bit of dexterity and imagination in his reviews 👍 but you may want to put a word limit, as he gets better he may well entertain us for a couple of pages and we'll forget why we were here for :lol:, no alby don't change the way you are, it's great that way.

I also noticed you have a few new visitors dropping by which is real cool :cool:, maybe we can win some of them over to join in the RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club and have fun with us at the events, which I have to say have been great so far, thanks @danbojte :bowdown:.

I've missed quite a bit so if any of you guys has a suggestion for a car to try feel free to tell me, thanks and :cheers: to you all.

Yes sir, that is the car :) The base LSD 40/60/12 and lower 40/10/12 should give you more new data :P The car has flat torque curve and drives very well given the base LSD setup. The Audi TT-RS can go flat out at big Willow 2nd corner ( long right curve ) with 40/60/12 LSD, :eek: this is on a FWD with RWD ability ( AWD ) :lol: It's in the replay :D

It's always a pleasure to read fun reviews like @ALB123 did, the role play adds spices to the feedback. For car recommendation to drive, maybe the next batch of cars that I will post :) or one of the recent addition for online race, Nissan March or the Mazda Demio Sport 450PP.

I got a suggestion :)

A full built replica of the R34 Paul Walker drove in Fast & Furious (Part 4)

I got the wheels, color and HP right on it already, but it'd love to have the suspension setup from the actual car too, same as the gears and such small details

I will edit this part of the message when im on GT6 again tomorrow with the detailed work i already did on the body, power and wheels, like the color (on body and wheels), which wheels, which bodykit and which wing

Thanks already :D

Oooh! So, this is the Audi we have been hearing so much about the last few weeks. I can't wait to take delivery of mine after I have some dinner. At least, I hope mine has arrived. ;)

@lilcat89 I know exactly what you mean about the BMW M3 GTS. That car just drives so 🤬 nice!! It's so stable and predictable. I've been throwing SH rubber on my high-performance vehicles when driving at Nordschleife lately. When I drive at La Sierra, however, I have been known to go down as low as CM on some of the Diablo builds and while it's pretty wild, the track is so much smoother than Nordschleife and seems to be alright. Of course, I'm not going to be setting any lap records with CM tires, but it's fun hanging over the razor's edge of disaster at almost every corner! :D :lol:

Back