RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Video is done and uploaded for you, sitting in your inbox.

Thank you, will watch and download the video :)

Just finished testing this one to put in the emulator:(. Since what I'm looking for is the balance between front and rear springs, this is definitely a good one:tup:. I first took it for a spin on Brands Hatch Indy as per spec sheet, no drivers aid what so ever and the feel was good, but I did have a problem with abs0 :scared:and BB 7/10, the wheels would lock up :mad:, I have a little trouble easing the brakes in with a PS3 controller. I then tried it in National A 500PP Clubman, Matterhorn Roten-Boden, upgraded the tires to SS, the car handles beautiful even in the curves going down, only problem was the brakes. Redid the race with abs0 BB 3/5, this was much better for me, no wheels locked up, drove easily to victory (both times) with a 169PP under the limit. Real nice balance Ridox2JZGTE.

The listed brake balance are merely suggestions, I never consider brake balance as a part of the tune as it's very specific to each driver :) Lowering to less than 5 usually gives nice balance between easy to lock up and good braking power with no ABS :) 169PP under is a very good achievement, congrats 👍

HKS Technical Factory CZ200S Time Attack
Tsukuba Street Car / Tire 2009 Record Holder for Under 1 Minute Lap

Tuned to replicate HKS CZ200S Time Attack Street Car
Advan Neova AD07 vs AD08 Tsukuba Time Attack Hot Version/Best Motoring Feature

Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

View attachment 256092
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_168.jpg

CAR : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 567 HP / 574.5 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 482.2 ft-lb / 66.7 kgfm at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.0%
Weight: 1581 kg
Ballast : 41 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 545

GT AUTO
OIL Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Volk RAYS CE28N in Dark Gray / Black
Car Paint : White Solid
Aero Kits Type A ( Optional )
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type C
Wing Large Type C
Winglets Large Type A
Wing size Height +0
Wing size Width +15

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Catalytic Converter Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit

Base Replica Setup based on 12/10 Hipermax II Sport Spring Rate

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Visual Ride Height Setup - Used on the replica video ( Recommended )

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 80
Spring Rate: 12.00 9.77
Dampers (Compression): 2 8
Dampers (Extension): 7 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.2 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00

ALTERNATE DAMPER/ARB AIMED TO WORK WITH AYC AT 30 AND ABOVE :
Dampers (Compression): 2 2
Dampers (Extension): 7 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 2

The alternate damper/arb should work with all suspension setup and AYC set from 30 to 88+.

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range
HKS Visual Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.19

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 89 116

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Tsukuba Circuit_167.jpg

OPTIONAL Lower Spring Rate Package 10/8 :

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 8

Front, Rear

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_170.jpg

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Reference data used by HKS :

Camber Angle : Front Range 1.00 +- 0.50, Rear Range 1.00 +- 0.50
Toe Angle : Front Range ( Zero Toe ) 0.00 +- 0.12, Rear Range ( Toe In ) 0.19 +- 0.12

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_169.jpg

AYC
AYC Controller : 88 ( Recommended Range 86 to 96 )

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of my most fun replica that I ever built :) The car is HKS CZ200S, a sleeper street car build which can double as time attack car at the track :eek: The car used is Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X CZ4A with a generous helping of HP increase. The specs of the real car :

Engine Modifications
HKS 4B11 forged pistons, HKS 4B11 H-section connecting rods (prototype), HKS GT3240 54T A/R0.73 full turbine kit, HKS GTII external wastegate, HKS turbine adapter, HKS stainless steel downpipe, HKS Silent Hyper one-off exhaust system, HKS Valcon Plus V Cam Kit Pro (256º IN, 248º EX); HKS 1.2 mm metal head gasket. HKS bypass pipe, HKS chamber pipe (polished), HKS polished suction pipe, HKS Racing Suction Reloaded foam filter, HKS R-Type Intercooler, HKS polished intercooler piping, upgraded fuel pump, HKS fuel rail, HKS 1000cc/min injectors, HKS cam covers with carbon spark plug cover
Power Rated at 575 PS and 67.5 Kgf-m of torque with the boost set at 1.95kgf/sqcm

Engine Management
HKS F-Con V Pro ECU

Drivetrain
HKS Racing 6-speed strengthened gears transmission (prototype) - uses 6 speed OEM ratio, HKS LA-type twin plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel.

Suspension
HKS Hipermax III Sport prototype version ( '09 Spec )

Wheels, Tires and Brakes
Yokohama Advan Racing RS 18x10 +25 front, +35 rear, Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 ( Soft Compound - possibly an early phase of the "R" Orange Oil Rubber Compound ) 265/35R18 tires, Endless monoblock forged 6-pot calipers (f), 2-piece mini 6-pot calipers (r), Endless 2-piece E-slotted rotors (f/r), Endless brake pads all around

Exterior
Ralliart front brake ducts, HKS carbon canards, HKS carbon front under spoiler, Esprit dry carbon rear GT wing/HKS dry carbon rear wing (now fitted)

Interior
Bride Zeta III carbon-Kevlar racing bucket seats, Takata racing harnesses, Nardi leather steering wheel, HKS shift knob, HKS EVC 5 boost controller, HKS Circuit Attack Counter lap timer, HKS A/F Knock Amp meter, data logger

The car was featured in Hot Version / Best Motoring ( not sure which one :lol: ) Advan Neova AD07 vs AD08 Time Attack. This replica is based on the very same car that broke the street car/tire lap record at Tsukuba ( under 1 minute ). Driven by the drift master / HKS Test Driver Nobuteru Taniguchi, the HKS CZ200S posted 59.495 time on lap 8. A testament of the excellent performance, consistency and durability of the tire. The tire used was Advan Neova AD08 ( there's a possibility the tire uses early phase "R" Orange Oil Compound which later become AD08R ) The equivalent is slightly below SM tire in GT6, as the SH tire severely lacks in straight line grip, but SM has a bit too high lateral grip, so I have to make do with SM tire and it works great.

The weight and distribution data uses HKS own test car data for the Hipermax III Sport '09 Spec. Test car weight at 1581kg with 58.1 / 41.9 distribution, reflected in the ballast position. Power set at 567HP / 575 PS with all power upgrades installed and oil change. Torque is highest possible at 482.2 ft-lb / 66.7 kgfm, slightly lower than the real car 67.5 kgfm.

Suspension uses HKS Hipermax III Sport '09 Spec, with 12/10 spring rate. The rear spring rate is not possible in GT6 :grumpy:, so I have to use slightly lower rate at 9.77 kg/mm. I have tuned the damper and ARB to help the car easier to rotate. With the visual ride height and test car ride height being front lower, the understeer effect needs to be reduced/controlled. I have provided a variety of ride height and alignment to choose from. The recommended setup is 12/9.77 + Visual Ride Height ( 70/80 ) and HTF Test Car Alignment, this is the setup that I used for the GT6 vs Real Life video :)

There is also a second set of suspension setup which uses lower spring rate package at 10/8. This is suited better for bumpy tracks. It comes with the same variety of ride height and alignment as 12/9.77

AYC has been tuned as well with base value of 88 used on the replica ( recommended range 86 - 96 ). Feel free to adjust it to your liking / driving style.

The transmission remain stock as the real car uses 6 speed manual H pattern with HKS own prototype gears ( strengthened to endure the torque/power ) and uses 6 speed SST Getrag ratio and final. The base car used might be originally a manual 5 speed Evo X or SST 6 speed Evo X and HKS did a Manual H pattern conversion. A twin plate clutch also fitted ( HKS LA Type )

Racing Brakes kit has been installed to replicate the braking power / distance of the real car which have upgraded Endless Brake Kit : Monoblock forged 6-pot calipers (f), 2-piece mini 6-pot calipers (r), Endless 2-piece E-slotted rotors (f/r), Endless brake pads all around. Brake balance set at 4/4 for good stable braking power.

I have installed a rear wing, recreating as close as possible the real car Esprit GT Carbon Wing ( fitted on the real life lap record ) The Esprit GT wing was replaced after wards with HKS own GT wing.

The HKS CZ200S replica was tuned and tested at Willow Springs, Twin Ring Motegi Road and Tsukuba ( on comfort tire and sports tire ). At Twin Ring Motegi Road and Comfort Soft ( 12/9.77 + Visual+Test Alignment ), it managed a 2:06s lap time in 1st lap, quicker than the Gallardo SL LP570-4 and Nissan GTR '07 replica on same CS tire :eek: A replay of the Motegi lap has been included.

I also have included below a replay of the lap replicating the real life record at Tsukuba. The lap in GT6 is 59.484 against real life 59.495. I drive with similar pace to real life ( I watched the real life lap and used what I saw as a reference on how Taniguchi-san attack the track + how hard he pushed the car ), and you can see that the braking, steering, shift actions are very similar. A Youtube video has also been made, credits goes to @Lewis_Hamilton_, who helped created/edited/uploaded the video on his account, view it and leave a comment or like :)

Enjoy the car and the video ( a must watch ) :cheers:

The real HKS CZ200S
cz1.jpg
cz2.jpg
cz9.jpg
cz10.jpg
cz4.jpg
cz3.jpg
cz11.jpg
cz5.jpg
cz6.jpg
cz7.jpg
cz8.jpg

UPDATE : Corrected toe values for toe in

UPDATE October 2016 : Added alternate damper/arb aimed at lower AYC value, tested at Deep Forest on SH tire with AYC at 30. The alternate damper/arb should work well on all suspension setup and AYC from 30-88+.

Attachments

• HKSCZ200S59sTsukubaSM.zip
    253.9 KB · Views: 16
  • HKSCZ200S2m6sTwinRingMotegiCS.zip
    436.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
You have out done yourself with that HKS Evo. Tomorrow after I put some laps in at the next FITT BTCC track for practice this weekend I plan on building that Evo and putting it through it's paces.

Fan freaking tastic.
Thank you.

HKS CT200MR Street Car

Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 339.8 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Weight Distribution: 61 / 39 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 476
* Tyres: Sports Hard
* Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup
* ABS: 1 - Brake
Balance: 9/8.
GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
Daytona Road Course_5.jpg

The Winning Overtake

👍

* Tyres: Sports Hard
* Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup
* ABS: 1 - Brake
Balance: 9/8.
GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
View attachment 258014
The Winning Overtake

👍

:) A good win on SH tire, hope the test car ride height didn't have too much understeer, if it does, simply use the visual ride height ( it gives much better rotation )

Just finished building both the HKS Evo's and the Lotus. Now i don't know what to start with!

Drive them on seasonal races :) or do some time trial at Tsukuba, Autumn Ring Reverse and Willow Springs.

Had a go with the HKS CZ200S Time Attack Car and first few laps managed a 59.141 on sports mediums at Tsukuba :) great car to drive.
View attachment 258017

Nice time, with faster pace than IRL, the replica can do 58s :) offline ( no tire wear ). Driving it online would bring the car much closer to real life performance with tire wear and fuel usage.

Have anyone watched the Youtube video ? Leave a like or comment there for lewis_hamilton_ 👍

Awesome tunes , tried the TMG CS-V3 Rally in the rally event at Toscana and managed to get them. Always enjoyed the GT86 but this takes it to another level of feel. Nice work. :cheers:

Yeah great video it's amazing how similar they are. Good work lewis_hamilton_. I will have to try the car online with tyre wear etc.

Shame we don't have manual version of Evo X and the Advan RS wheel, the real one has gear stick, the GT6 has paddle shifter :lol: When online, if you feel the car harder or easier to rotate, you can fine tune it by using AYC - reduce to 86 or increase up to 96. If 86 is not low enough - want more stable ride, try lower by 2 points, or the opposite, want more than 96, simply bring it up by 2.

Hey Ridox long time no speak. :D

Are you anywhere near finishing the Wangan Midnight tunes by any chance? (You seem very busy with all these other tunes too. :lol:)

Hey Ridox long time no speak. :D

Are you anywhere near finishing the Wangan Midnight tunes by any chance? (You seem very busy with all these other tunes too. :lol:)

:scared: Yeah, about wangan, I totally forgot about them :lol: I may have built that RX7 you talked about last time. Could you PM me the details on the visual parts again for the RX7 and R32 GTRs ( Reina & Hiramoto ) ? I must have lost my notes on them :( I built the R32 GTR using both the premium V Spec II and Nismo ( standard ), I think I read Reina is best with the Nismo ?

I just finished a session on Tsukuba with my newly created Mitsubishi EVO HKS CZ200S Replica. This car is definitely quick! If I am able to post under 1:00 lap times with this thing, then you know Ridox has done a great job setting the car up to be driven by anyone! :D 👍 Great job...

I've only tried the first suspension option so far. I will fill Tab B & Tab C with two additional suspension setups to see what I like better, or perhaps I will just prefer different setups depending on the track I'm running. The SM tires definitely provide plenty of grip. It will be interesting to see how the car behaves with the higher ride height and lowered camber values.

It's nice to step away from the exotics and have fun in a car like this EVO every now and then. Based on what Ridox said about his lap times at Twin Ring Motegi, perhaps the Exotics should try to hide from this Mitsubishi... :sly: :D

I just finished a session on Tsukuba with my newly created Mitsubishi EVO HKS CZ200S Replica. This car is definitely quick! If I am able to post under 1:00 lap times with this thing, then you know Ridox has done a great job setting the car up to be driven by anyone! :D 👍 Great job...

I've only tried the first suspension option so far. I will fill Tab B & Tab C with two additional suspension setups to see what I like better, or perhaps I will just prefer different setups depending on the track I'm running. The SM tires definitely provide plenty of grip. It will be interesting to see how the car behaves with the higher ride height and lowered camber values.

It's nice to step away from the exotics and have fun in a car like this EVO every now and then. Based on what Ridox said about his lap times at Twin Ring Motegi, perhaps the Exotics should try to hide from this Mitsubishi... :sly: :D

Be sure to try the 10/8 spring rate, softer but offers better control on bumpy tracks. If you feel the front tires jumps at rough surface on the 10/8 springs, reduce front compression to 2, then if you feel it's too soft, increase by 1 until it feels good :)

The HKS CZ200S is easier to drive than the Gallardo SL at Motegi, it just needs some throttle play when exiting to avoid spinning the inner front wheels due to the AYC working extra hard.

I just switched to the softer springs (10/8 but with the 2.2/1.2 camber and the 89/116 ride height) while doing laps around the Nordschleife. I was actually quite surprised how well the lower ride height (70/80) rides around Nurburgring. I thought for sure it would be too bumpy, especially with the stiffer springs but it actually rides quite well.

I did prefer the softer spring, however, though I am not quite certain if I want to ride this much camber around Nurburgring. Around Tsubuka I welcomed the additional camber. I will do some more comparison laps. Either way, it's a fantastic setup. Once again, you have opened my eyes to a car I would never have chosen to drive by myself. Thank you for providing this tune. She really is a great drive. You can just hammer the accelerator and she will pull out of just about any corner and maintain composed.

I haven't adjusted the AYC at all. I'm sticking with your default value of 88 for now. I don't want to start changing too many variables right now.

HKS HIPERMAX III
HONDA Accord Euro R '02 CL7

Tuned to replicate Honda Accord Euro R CL7 tuned with HKS HIPERMAX III
Comfort Medium

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 117
Spring Rate: 9.00 5.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.5 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.26 ( Test Car Setup : Toe/Camber Front in 0 mm / -0°30' Toe/Camber Rear in 3.5 mm / -2°00' )
I just tried this one for my suspension project, I think that the best way to describe it would be, " If you crash with this car you should be playing Mario :yuck: Kart", it really hugs the road, I had to double check :rolleyes: to make sure I had installed CM tires and not SS. Thanks for the great ride my friend. On the negative side 👎, I always have trouble finding the car I want in your directory, I tend to look for the manufacture and than the model, so I have to scroll through almost all of them to find what I want (yeah I'm sometimes a little :ouch: impatient), I realize that putting the IRL tuners name is important but it is a little difficult that way. If the worst that I can say is that you make great tunes but your directory needs a little cleaning, I'll be able to live with that :lol:. I'd rather have great car tunings than a great index heading, .... of course if I could have both :lol::lol::lol:.
Keep having fun :cheers:.

I just tried this one for my suspension project, I think that the best way to describe it would be, " If you crash with this car you should be playing Mario :yuck: Kart", it really hugs the road, I had to double check :rolleyes: to make sure I had installed CM tires and not SS. Thanks for the great ride my friend. On the negative side 👎, I always have trouble finding the car I want in your directory, I tend to look for the manufacture and than the model, so I have to scroll through almost all of them to find what I want (yeah I'm sometimes a little :ouch: impatient), I realize that putting the IRL tuners name is important but it is a little difficult that way. If the worst that I can say is that you make great tunes but your directory needs a little cleaning, I'll be able to live with that :lol:. I'd rather have great car tunings than a great index heading, .... of course if I could have both :lol::lol::lol:.
Keep having fun :cheers:.

Glad the Accord sticks like a glue :) I may have to fix the rear toe in, it was not properly converted from minutes/degree to degree only. It should have been 0.46 rear toe in, 0.26 would be 2mm toe in :)

As for the OP listing, I'll add a line of space to make it easier to read :) Still undecided on how I will rearrange the listing, sort by name ? PP ? Year ?

Glad the Accord sticks like a glue :) I may have to fix the rear toe in, it was not properly converted from minutes/degree to degree only. It should have been 0.46 rear toe in, 0.26 would be 2mm toe in :)

As for the OP listing, I'll add a line of space to make it easier to read :) Still undecided on how I will rearrange the listing, sort by name ? PP ? Year ?
I'll put in those new values, but if it screws it up :mad: you'll be hearing from my lawyers :scared::rolleyes:, kidding aside you do realize that with the number of cars you've got posted it may take long long long time to redo the index :ouch:. I've just tried the Camaro SS'10, when I get a few moments I'll give it a proper reply (now where is it in that index?...um.. ah yes ... just about .... there :lol:).

I have edited the HKS Accord Euro R post with updated toe in values, I haven't tested them, so beware :lol: The stock Honda OEM alignment values uses front toe in at 2mm ( max value ), it can use zero toe in :)

Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 2014/2015
Tuned to replicate Camaro Z/28
Randy Pobst Lap Record at Laguna Seca
MotorTrend Best Driver's Car November 2014 Champion
Sports Hard / Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 5.46 10.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Camber Angle: 2.5 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.20 0.20
I put the BB to 4/7 abs0, the wheels would lockup at 7/9:nervous:. Not as easy as the Accord I just tried, but more gratifying as a pilots point of view 👍. Tried it at Mount Panorama (free run) and Int.B Tour of America - Willow Springs - and - Laguna Seca. Much more sensitive to the drivers input, it took me 2 laps on each track to find a good braking point, at first I didn't like it much but the more I was able to control it the more I liked it. I like the handling and the out of curve response, one thing I had trouble with was, I was getting the rear inside tire turn to red while braking on downhills, and I wasn't applying full braking power, this happened at Panorama and Laguna Seca, apart from that it was like candy.:)

Hi Ridox,

If I may suggest a way to sort your listing of tunes, I would do it in this order:

Original Make
Original Model
Original Year
PP
Specific comments such as the model or tune it replicates :)

TOM's ADVOX JZA80 Supra RZ 327PS

Tuned to replicate TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ
Best Motoring Tsukuba Trial - Comfort Medium

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 7.70 6.60
Dampers (Compression): 2 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.3 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.30+- 0.50, rear 1.60+- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.19 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.00+-0.08, rear 0.24+-0.08 )
I hit Suzuka with this one, blew it away, used it in the Int.B Tour of Japan, but I was getting lazy and I put on abs1 :banghead:and :banghead::banghead: SS, I know with only 128PP under the limit I could have at least tried it with CM :rolleyes:. I did though but on a free run. So what is it like? Hum, on the Ridox Scale I think I would place it at 7.4 / 10 , enough to cause havoc but not enough to annihilate a city, but you can't always get 10's you know, wouldn't make some of them special. Handles well, in fact it does all well but just doesn't have that edge that makes me go "WOW". But it does have enough of a small "wow" for me to put it in the suspension emulator :lol:.

If I may quote a wise man

Hi Ridox,

If I may suggest a way to sort your listing of tunes, I would do it in this order:

Original Make
Original Model
Original Year
PP

I would second that idea, but it may be even more wise to wait to see if anyone else has a brighter or more enlightened idea, after all, the only one who is going to work here is ........Ridox2JGTE. BTW you have been a busy bee :D, hope you didn't sprain your wrist with the [return ] key of your keyboard while spacing out your index, very thoughtful of you. Thanks 👍.

Hi Ridox,

Original Make
Original Model
Original Year
PP

Interesting idea :) Maybe it will be better if I used sorting ( by Region as on GT6, then by Make, then Model, the Year on the real life replica - non Tuner car), while the GT3 and GT4 can use simple by Make sorting ? For tuner based car, I might list them separately by Tuner, then Make, Model , Year :D
I'll try to update the OP bit by bit :)

I put the BB to 4/7 abs0, the wheels would lockup at 7/9:nervous:. Not as easy as the Accord I just tried, but more gratifying as a pilots point of view 👍. Tried it at Mount Panorama (free run) and Int.B Tour of America - Willow Springs - and - Laguna Seca. Much more sensitive to the drivers input, it took me 2 laps on each track to find a good braking point, at first I didn't like it much but the more I was able to control it the more I liked it. I like the handling and the out of curve response, one thing I had trouble with was, I was getting the rear inside tire turn to red while braking on downhills, and I wasn't applying full braking power, this happened at Panorama and Laguna Seca, apart from that it was like candy.:)

Lowering the rear brake to 6 might help with the rear tires under braking :)

I hit Suzuka with this one, blew it away, used it in the Int.B Tour of Japan, but I was getting lazy and I put on abs1 :banghead:and :banghead::banghead: SS, I know with only 128PP under the limit I could have at least tried it with CM :rolleyes:. I did though but on a free run. So what is it like? Hum, on the Ridox Scale I think I would place it at 7.4 / 10 , enough to cause havoc but not enough to annihilate a city, but you can't always get 10's you know, wouldn't make some of them special. Handles well, in fact it does all well but just doesn't have that edge that makes me go "WOW". But it does have enough of a small "wow" for me to put it in the suspension emulator :lol:.

If I may quote a wise man

I would second that idea, but it may be even more wise to wait to see if anyone else has a brighter or more enlightened idea, after all, the only one who is going to work here is ........Ridox2JGTE. BTW you have been a busy bee :D, hope you didn't sprain your wrist with the [return ] key of your keyboard while spacing out your index, very thoughtful of you. Thanks 👍.

What can you expect from near stock factory car :lol: ? The Tom's Advox Coilover was aimed at street driving comfort :) Thanks for giving me feedback on the car and using it on you emulator.

Took your HKS Technical Factory CZ200S Time Attack Tsukuba Street Car last night. I was only able to obtain a 59.668, but that's very good for me.

Fantastic handling and feel.

You can gain a lot of time by nailing the S curve ( Dunlop ) at higher speed and place the car in the middle or slightly on the right side ( maintain 60+mph ) then full throttle to the last hairpin. The entry and exit of the last hairpin can shave up to half a second when done right. You can use the video as reference :) I watched it many times and still not bored :D

Interesting idea :) Maybe it will be better if I used sorting ( by Region as on GT6, then by Make, then Model, the Year on the real life replica - non Tuner car), while the GT3 and GT4 can use simple by Make sorting ? For tuner based car, I might list them separately by Tuner, then Make, Model , Year :D
I'll try to update the OP bit by bit :)

Lowering the rear brake to 6 might help with the rear tires under braking :)

What can you expect from near stock factory car :lol: ? The Tom's Advox Coilover was aimed at street driving comfort :) Thanks for giving me feedback on the car and using it on you emulator.

You can gain a lot of time by nailing the S curve ( Dunlop ) at higher speed and place the car in the middle or slightly on the right side ( maintain 60+mph ) then full throttle to the last hairpin. The entry and exit of the last hairpin can shave up to half a second when done right. You can use the video as reference :) I watched it many times and still not bored :D
The only problem I see with listing
tunes by Tuner is if people don't know who the tuner is.
Before I started following your garage, for example, I didn't know the first thing about Wangan midnight tunes. Personally, the first thing I look for in a tune is the PP level followed by the tyres used.

Just my opinion :) Thanks for all your hard work anyway 👍 :cheers:

GT6 Seasonal
Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS

Special Build Lotus Esprit V8
FITT British Invasion
* Sports Medium Tyres
* Power Limiter: 500 PP

Daytona Road Course_17.jpg

The Winning Overtake

HKS CZ200S Time Attack Street Car
* Sports Medium Tyres
* Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range

Daytona Road Course_20.jpg

The Winning Overtake

👍
* Setups are used as they are, except for * ,
* No Aids, ABS: 1.

The only problem I see with listing
tunes by Tuner is if people don't know who the tuner is.
Before I started following your garage, for example, I didn't know the first thing about Wangan midnight tunes. Personally, the first thing I look for in a tune is the PP level followed by the tyres used.

Just my opinion :) Thanks for all your hard work anyway 👍 :cheers:

If I list them by PP and tire, it will be harder to look for certain make or model :( I rarely built cars for specific PP, so it will be only appropriate if I list these special build separately based on PP.

GT6 Seasonal
Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS

* Sports Medium Tyres

View attachment 261284
The Winning Overtake

* Sports Medium Tyres
* Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range

View attachment 261288
The Winning Overtake

👍
* Setups are used as they are, except for * ,
* No Aids, ABS: 1.

👍 Awesome wins :) Let me know if both cars have any issue when racing. I have received several test result for the Lotus on the FITT British Invasion thread, pretty happy that Praiano gives it 8.5 DC, the other 2 reviews were also great / detailed that I plan to use the input/feedback for the other version as well ( factory stock ) :D

If I list them by PP and tire, it will be harder to look for certain make or model :( I rarely built cars for specific PP, so it will be only appropriate if I list these special build separately based on PP.

👍 Awesome wins :) Let me know if both cars have any issue when racing. I have received several test result for the Lotus on the FITT British Invasion thread, pretty happy that Praiano gives it 8.5 DC, the other 2 reviews were also great / detailed that I plan to use the input/feedback for the other version as well ( factory stock ) :D
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I'm not suggesting you list the tunes by PP or tyres, they're just things I look for. The most important thing for me when it comes to an index is the Make & Model. Everything else is secondary to that & up to you how much information you include :)

Back