RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' JZA80 Supra SZ-R ( Detuned Stage ) 400HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight 'Monster Machine' Supra Detuned Stage- Comfort Soft

CAR : Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 400 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque: 328.6 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.1%
Weight: 1320 kg
Ballast : 132 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - corrected weight distribution as in real life.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED )
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS VR.G2 painted in Silver
Rear Wing : No Wing
Car Paint : Silver Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Fully Customizable Suspension
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - TOM's ADVOX Height Adjustable Coilover ( Mid Rate )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 7.70 6.60
Dampers (Compression): 2 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.19

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gearing with final gear RZ model
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.724
2nd 2.246
3rd 1.541
4th 1.205
5th 1.000
6th 0.818
Set Final Gear : 3.266

LSD - Cusco type MZ 1.5 way -high preload
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The fearsome 'Monster Machine' Supra in it's detuned stage tune, driven by Keiichi Aizawa, the car was tuned to conquer the Wangan but in the end, the owner decided to detune the car - with 400HP and heavier than the Full Power Tune, the Supra is still able to reach 300 kmh :D

I just like to point out something about the NOTES portion for authenticity's sake. Kei didn't choose to detune the Supra. He had the deal with Yamamoto to master the 800hp Monster Supra and beat the Z. After experiencing a gruesome defeat and the Supra dying, he sees himself unworthy to pilot it ever again and leaves it to the tuners to decide its fate.

The tuners detuned it, gave it back to Kei and repainted it to Silver like that of his father's XX Celica, which made Kei break into tears. They said that 400hp is decent enough for C1 with Kei's skills.

I just like to point out something about the NOTES portion for authenticity's sake. Kei didn't choose to detune the Supra. He had the deal with Yamamoto to master the 800hp Monster Supra and beat the Z. After experiencing a gruesome defeat and the Supra dying, he sees himself unworthy to pilot it ever again and leaves it to the tuners to decide its fate.

The tuners detuned it, gave it back to Kei and repainted it to Silver like that of his father's XX Celica, which made Kei break into tears. They said that 400hp is decent enough for C1 with Kei's skills.

I should use your post for the notes :) Edited the tune notes, thanks again.

NICKS FORZA FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 ( Street / Track )

Tuned to replicate Nicks Forza Ferrari Dino 246 GT Customer Car
Comfort Soft / Sports Hard

Nürburgring Nordschleife_13.jpg

CAR : Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
Tire : Comfort Soft or Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 251 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 206.7 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97%
Weight: 1080 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54 as stock
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - Stock
Car Paint : Cafe Au Lait

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Street )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 115
Spring Rate: 5.37 4.47
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.1 0.1
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.17

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Street ) -
1.09 UPDATE

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.0

Ferrari Alignment Range for Street / Track - HIGHLY Recommended to run with Track Pack Springs ( 7.73 / 6.44 ) - OLD Version collected from owners alignment.
Camber Angle : 0.2 1.1 ( Camber Front Range : 0.16 +- 0.16, Camber Rear Range : 1.1 +- 1.4 )
Toe Angle : 0.03 0.41 ( Toe In Front Range : 0.03 to 0.16, Toe In Rear range : 0.00 to 0.53 )

Ferrari Alignment Range for Street / Track - HIGHLY Recommended to run with Track Pack Springs ( 7.73 / 6.44 ) - Based on Ferrari Manual and Service Bulletin
Camber Angle : 0.0 1.2 ( Camber Front Range : 0.0 ( manual has positive camber range ), Camber Rear Range : -1.2 to -1.5 )
Toe Angle : 0.03 0.24 ( Toe In Front Range : 0.00 to 0.24, Toe In Rear range : 0.00 to 0.24 - both 0 to 3mm toe in)

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Track Pack ) -
Ferrari Owners Alignment - Old

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 7.73 6.44
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.1
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.41

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Track Pack ) -
Ferrari Manual Factory / Service Bulletin Alignment

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 7.73 6.44
Camber Angle: 0.0 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.24

For stiffer spring rate ( track pack ) use : front : 7.73 and rear 6.44 ( recommended for Nordschleife/Ascari/Willow Springs etc ) or front : 9.27 and rear 7.73 ( less bumpy track / High Speed Ring/ SSR5 / SSR7 / Tokyo etc)

For even sharper handling, suitable for tarmac / dirt rally racing : front : 8.19 and rear : 10.65 ( care necessary as the car will be more responsive and wild )

LSD - ZF 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Alternate LSD for looser handling-Highly RECOMMENDED
Acceleration Sensitivity: 26
Braking Sensitivity: 26

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this replica to replicate a what if version of a Nicks Forza Ferrari customer car who wants to do track racing with a Dino 246. The base custom coilover has soft spring rate, yet provides ample improvement over stock Dino suspension. While the stiffer rates are meant for higher speeds of track racing and higher grip tires. The car was tuned and tested both at Tsukuba and Nordschleife.
With 250+HP, the car is quick, agile and very rewarding to drive around the track :D

UPDATE 1.09 : Added Ferrari Alignment Range, revised rear damper extension for more stable rear and better traction from mid to exit. Updated Camber on original setup to 1.0 all around. Added Alternate LSD with more freedom / loose, highly recommended for less experienced driver

UPDATE 1.15 : Added new Ferrari Manual / Service Bulletin alignment, the old Ferrari alignment was based on reported Dino alignments range done by the owners. Corrected the owners alignment - old version rear toe in range, now it has zero to to 0.53 ( 0 to 6+mm total toe in ), 0.41 still used for toe in for the old version Ferrari alignment ( 5mm total toe in )

Last edited:
RIDOX, thank you for your advice and tune for my Audi GT3 car. 👍
Although your tune was for the team phoenix car, it worked to calm down the Team Oreca Audi R8. The Oreca has more stock HP and weight than the phoenix.
I did want to know if you think they are close enough to share the tune.:confused:

RIDOX, thank you for your advice and tune for my Audi GT3 car. 👍
Although your tune was for the team phoenix car, it worked to calm down the Team Oreca Audi R8. The Oreca has more stock HP and weight than the phoenix.
I did want to know if you think they are close enough to share the tune.:confused:

You're welcome, and about the Oreca R8, I don't have the car, but I think it should work on all R8 LMS Ultra GT3 cars. I will have to buy the car and test the tune to know for sure :)

NICKS FORZA FERRARI DINO 246 GT '71 ( Street / Track )

Tuned to replicate Nicks Forza Ferrari Dino 246 GT Customer Car
Comfort Soft / Sports Hard

CAR : Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
Tire : Comfort Soft or Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 251 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 206.7 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97%
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - Stock
Car Paint : Cafe Au Lait

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Street )
Front, Rear

Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Camber Angle: 0.1 0.1

For stiffer spring rate ( track pack ) use : front : 7.73 and rear 6.44 ( recommended for Nordschleife ) or front : 9.27 and rear 7.73 ( less bumpy track )

For even sharper handling and smooth surface tracks : front : 8.19 and rear : 10.65 ( care necessary as the car will be more responsive and wild )

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this replica to replicate a what if version of a Nicks Forza Ferrari customer car who wants to do track racing with a Dino 246. The base custom coilover has soft spring rate, yet provides ample improvement over stock Dino suspension. While the stiffer rates are meant for higher speeds of track racing and higher grip tires. The car was tuned and tested both at Tsukuba and Nordschleife.
With 250+HP, the car is quick, agile and very rewarding to drive around the track :D
Thanks, man

80% Complete ... the 600HP Ferrari GTO :D, tuned on comfort soft, Italian Monster :)

p.s. don't forget to paint it "WHITE". There are 2 known shades of White in GT6 that are named white (not crystal / scotial / super / etc.) One of them is from the GT-R N1s (R32/R33/R34), I can't seem to source out where the other "White" paint is from.

Yeah, I knew you would say that :D, I got an italian white paint : Bianco, same shade as White ( not sure where I got this, maybe from N1 Skyline ) At least Bianco is pure white, no yellowish shade and no bright shine :) Either white or bianco should do.

TOYOTA MOTORSPORTS GmbH ( TMG ) 86 GT CS V3 Race Car ( GT86 CUP )

Tuned to replicate GT86 TMG CS V3 Cup Car
Sports Medium to Racing Hard

Toyota-developpe-une-R3_articlethumbnail.jpg

CAR : Toyota 86 'Racing' '13
Tire : Sports Medium to Racing Hard ( Pirelli DH Slick 245/620 17 )

Specs
Horsepower: 227 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque : 166.6 ft-lb at 6800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1207 kg ( running weight )
Ballast : 64 kg
Ballast Position : -24
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 426

GT AUTO
Oil change ( Applied ) - OPTIONAL
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY - the real car has welded roll cage from factory.
Wheels : Standard Size- OZ RACING Ultraleggera in grey or silver
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust ( HJS Motorsports Type )
Racing Brakes Kit ( Project Mu Racing999 + Braided Lines )
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - OHLINS TTX36 2 Way Racing Coilover with Helper Springs
( Total Spring Rate DO NOT include Helper Springs Rate )
Personal Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 135
Spring Rate: 13.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 0 - 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )
Toe Angle: -0.13 0.20 ( TMG base front toe out 2mm, rear toe in 3mm )

Suspension - OHLINS TTX36 2 Way Racing Coilover with Helper Springs
( Total Spring Rate includes Helper Springs Rate )
Alternative Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 135
Spring Rate: 15.68 18.68
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )

ALTERNATE DAMPER+ARB-MORE COMPLIANT - Highly Recommended to Try This First
( Tested on CM to SM )
Dampers (Compression): 2 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1

The Alternate Damper/ARB has been tested and works well with stiffer springs ( Total Spring Rate includes Helper Springs Rate ) on SS tires, example track Brands Hatch. Credit goes to @Thorin Cain

325833.jpg

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - FD20A 6 Speed Manual with 3.727 Final / Open Diff
Factory TMG Delivered

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final 4.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.626
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.541
4th 1.213
5th 1.000
6th 0.767
Set Final 3.727 ( TMG Factory delivered 6 Speed with open diff and 3.727 Final )

LSD - FD20A Open Differential ( Only for 3.727 )
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

TMG OPTIONAL 6 Speed FD20AT DYXAJ010005-00-A01
Use stock GT86 Transmission with 4.100 Final and Stock LSD ( Torsen )

Initial Torque : 50
Acceleration Sensitivity: 80
Braking Sensitivity: --

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is one of my hardest to make replica, I had to researched everywhere, magazines, forums, and technical docs. The real CS V3 has 200PS base engine in tech specs, but for racing use, it has FIA approved racing exhaust + catalyst and TMG Updated ECU. I decided to use only racing exhaust to get closer to the real car revlimit at 7450RPM. The tire is Pirelli DH slick, but in GT6, racing hard has too much grip, more like DM/DS slick, so I opted for sports medium ( similar to R comp semi slick ) or sports soft ( similar to DH slick IMO ) with optional to use racing hard.

Suspension of the real car is Ohlins TTX36 2 way Racing coilover with main + helper springs. To adapt these springs, I combined both to one spring rate :) The real car uses 2 rear differential option, one stock open diff with 3.727 and torsen LSD with 4.100 ( GT6 stock LSD + gearbox came with this ), I have included both, use the 3.727 transmission setup with open diff LSD setup.
Everything else are as close as possible to real car. Enjoy the drive :) This car will be great for spec endurance racing.

The car in action IRL :

UPDATE : Major update to the suspension, ARB has been tweaked, camber and toe alignment has been corrected, added optional spring rate setup ( there are differing opinion on helper springs being calculated into main spring rate - both are listed, one do not and another include helper spring rate in total value ), added both rear diff offered by TMG, FD20A ( open diff with 3.727 gear ) and FD20AT ( Torsen diff with 4.100 gear - came with stock GT86 in GT6 )

UPDATE 1.15 : Fixed Toe values.

UPDATE 1.22, October 2016 : Added Alternate Damper+ARB for better compliance, easier to drive on the limit, and highly recommended to try this first. Tested at Deep Forest and Nurburgring 24H on both CM and SM tires. Nicely balanced at Deep Forest even on CM.
Added notes : Alternate Damper/ARB tested with stiffer springs, works well on SS tire.

Enjoy the special 86 TMG Cup Car :P

Last edited:
Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86GT CS-R3 Rally Car

Tuned to replicate TMG 86GT CS R3 Rally Car - based on CS V3 Cup
Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

ku-xlarge.jpg

CAR : Toyota 86GT '12 or Scion FR-S '12 or Subaru BRZ S '12
Tire : Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

Specs
Horsepower: 266 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque: 187.1 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Ballast : 35 kg
Ballast Position : -36
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 - same as CS V3 86GT Cup Car it's based on.
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - any wheels. ( Dirt and Snow have preset wheel )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY- as the rally spec will have welded rollcage and body reinforcement.
Car Paint : White or any color.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust ( R3 spec requires silencer )
Intake Tuning ( R3 spec allows intake manifold modification within certain limitation )
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Suspension - OHLINS TTX44 Rally Spec Coilover Gr N derived
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 155 150
Spring Rate: 6.50 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2 ( OPTIONAL 4 3 for tighter steering and better response )
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - R3 spec sequential box with homologated stock gearing + rear diff ratio
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.626
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.541
4th 1.213
5th 1.000
6th 0.767
Set Final Gear : 4.100

LSD - 1.5 way high preload for rally
Initial Torque : 48
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Aero
Front : 0 ( Fixed )
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

toyota_GT86_CS_-R3-rally_japan_gazoo_racing_5.jpg

Notes :
The real car is not yet released, but I already made a would be replica :lol: Okay, the TMG 86GT CS R3 rally car is for 2015 season. Based on CS V3 Cup success, TMG plan to enter the rally world with FR 86GT. With different R3 rules than VLN V3, the car has less weight, more power and upgraded with mechanical LSD, rally spec suspension, and sequential gearbox.

The replica is WIP, meaning when the car actually released with additional infos, I will update the tune to reflect the new spec. In the mean time, this will do, built for tarmac, dirt and snow, the tune works for all surfaces, 3 sets of tires ( SM, Dirt and Snow ). The R3 replica tested and tuned at Toscana, Chamonix, Matterhorn, and Eiger Trail.

Have fun sliding with 86 GT, the FR heaven :cheers:

UPDATE : Added TMG Base Alignment in the suspension setup and revised ARB, original ARB value now OPTIONAL. Fixed toe value.

Last edited:
Hi @Ridox2JZGTE ! When you say "Personal BB", it means you're driving with a wheel and ABS=0? ;)

Don't tell to the dog but, I got the taste of ABS=0 driving. :)

I drive with stick and yes, no ABS :) The personal BB simply the BB that I used when driving the car, BB is rather personal, everyone have different driving style, different method of input ( stick, wheel of different brands ), so it's up to them to adjust BB to suit them best. That's why I never consider BB as part of the tune, while most tuner consider it part of the tune. Try the Nicks Forza Dino 246 GT with ABS=0, I am sure you will like it. Try lower BB first, say 5/3 then increase until you find a spot that you like, I recommend Tsukuba as a good place to fine tune BB ( last corner and 1st corner ) or Apricot Hill 1st corner :D

I drive with stick and yes, no ABS :) The personal BB simply the BB that I used when driving the car, BB is rather personal, everyone have different driving style, different method of input ( stick, wheel of different brands ), so it's up to them to adjust BB to suit them best. That's why I never consider BB as part of the tune, while most tuner consider it part of the tune. Try the Nicks Forza Dino 246 GT with ABS=0, I am sure you will like it. Try lower BB first, say 5/3 then increase until you find a spot that you like, I recommend Tsukuba as a good place to fine tune BB ( last corner and 1st corner ) or Apricot Hill 1st corner :D
OK, thanks. I've already tried Nicks Forza Dino and I like it. 👍

Hi @Ridox2JZGTE !

No LSD, Clutch & Flywheel, Propeller Shaft for Hi Tech?!
No Carbon Propeller for the other two?!

Hi @Ridox2JZGTE !

No LSD, Clutch & Flywheel, Propeller Shaft for Hi Tech?!
No Carbon Propeller for the other two?!

The Hi Tech 86 GT more than likely still uses stock LSD as it has only mild upgrade ( ECU, Exhaust and Coilover ) and for the drivetrain upgrades, I couldn't find confirming information that these cars have them, most tuner car with low power ( less than 300PS and non turbo ) uses heavy duty single plate clutch and non carbon drive shaft, not all of them uses twin plate / triple plate clutch or carbon drive shaft :) For the Turbo Amuse 86, it was a test project car for their turbo and single exhaust development ( Amuse uses Borg Warner supplied turbo ), so it was unlikely they will replace the driveshaft, the real turbo 86 was an auto too :D

But if you want you are free to use them, it's just replica after all, treat them as a base tune of sort. I tried to get as close as possible to what the real car would be in terms of performance, but often data are limited. In real life, the owner of these cars could have done anything with their build to improve their creation, why can't we in GT6 :D

The Hi Tech 86 GT more than likely still uses stock LSD as it has only mild upgrade ( ECU, Exhaust and Coilover ) and for the drivetrain upgrades, I couldn't find confirming information that these cars have them, most tuner car with low power ( less than 300PS and non turbo ) uses heavy duty single plate clutch and non carbon drive shaft, not all of them uses twin plate / triple plate clutch or carbon drive shaft :) For the Turbo Amuse 86, it was a test project car for their turbo and single exhaust development ( Amuse uses Borg Warner supplied turbo ), so it was unlikely they will replace the driveshaft, the real turbo 86 was an auto too :D

But if you want you are free to use them, it's just replica after all, treat them as a base tune of sort. I tried to get as close as possible to what the real car would be in terms of performance, but often data are limited. In real life, the owner of these cars could have done anything with their build to improve their creation, why can't we in GT6 :D
Oh, thanks! :) I just thought you've forgot to add them, but now I'm much happier seeing such exact you are. 👍

And no, if they aren't there I don't want them neither. :sly:

Lotus Europa Special '72 500PP
Tuned for Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Gemasolar_45.jpg

CAR : Lotus Europa Special '72
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 215 HP at 7400 RPM
Torque: 169.5 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.4%
Weight: 649 kg
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - Classic Steel Smooth in Beige
Car Paint : Goby Beige

Gemasolar_47.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
5 Speed Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 100
Spring Rate: 5.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 3
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.23

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18

Brake Balance:
8/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/8 brake balance as starting point.

Gemasolar_48.jpg

Notes :
The tune was made back in 1.03, and some tweaking was made to make this car a bit easier to push and stable. Care still needed to avoid oversteer under heavy braking and trail braking. Never lift off the throttle completely when in later stage of braking, if you do, apply throttle immediately, don't be afraid, the car will regain traction. The tune is made for comfort soft, but works up to sports soft. Tuned and tested at Brands Hatch GP, able to lap easy consistent 1:43s on comfort soft

Last edited:
Currently working on so many cars - Ishida's Ferrari 288 GT0 is 99% done.
Mine's R32 GTR : 90%
GT 86 Rally Car is 50%, CS V3 Cup 90%.
Zero Sports WRX '98 and '01 50%

Will be starting on Eiji and Maki Kamiya Evo + Kishida S2000 - any tips on visual looks and power/weight figure ?

Currently also starting on Tommy Kaira replica projects : M13, M30 ( R31, R32, R33, R34 GTRs ) :), TRD project : MR2 2000GT, Supra 3000GT, Chaser Sports X30
TOM's project : T2020 MR2, T111 AE111 Levin Corolla, TOM's Supra RZ

RUF BTR Type II :D

( not all of them might be done )

These cars will be on secondary priority.

Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition

Tuned to replicate Knight Sports 7 Special Edition 402PS
featured in Best Motoring Tuned Car Battle ( N Tire )-Comfort Soft

View attachment 101809

CAR : Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02

Specs
Horsepower: 397 HP / 402 PS at 7200 RPM
Torque: 300.8 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Weight: 1103 kg
Ballast : 4 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 as stock
Performance Points: 541

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Flat Floors Type A
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : Standard size - ADVAN RGII painted in White
Car Paint : Brilliant Black( stock from dealership )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

LSD ( CUSCO Type MZ 2 way high preload )
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

Suspension - KNIGHT SPORTS ARAGOSTA Coil Over System
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 1.2 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.16

Brake Balance:
9/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :
One of my all time favorite RX7, watched the car in action long time ago, the car was considered extreme tuner street car back in the day, with lightened body + race oriented reinforcements, race spec suspension, mild power upgrade yet highly potential with normal tire ( street tires ) -The Knight Sports 7 SE uses normal tire in The Best Motoring Tuned Car Battle at Tsukuba.

This build is using the premium RX7 as the closest Efini is standard ( no flat floor ) and do not have the rear wing. The car is tuned to replicate the Knight Sports Aragosta race suspension system instead, the real car has Knight Sports Pro Spec Race Damper Coil Over with high spring rate not available in GT6. LSD also not specified clearly, so a Cusco Type MZ is used instead which is also a high performer.

The real car is capable of 1:03.010 at Tsukuba during test lap and definitely can get better lap time, my test best lap time ( driving to replicate similar pace + line to the Best Motoring video ) is 1:03.005 using comfort soft and above tune.

To get the best of the car, drive like a pro driver would in real life, smooth steering, trail brake, exit with smooth throttle, only full on when certain you won't lift off anymore.

Enjoy :cheers:

I will be updating the Knight Sports for 1.04 ( drive it again ), there might be no changes at all :) or maybe I will fine tune damper and ARB. @danbojte : You might like this car and the Top Fuel Civic :D

Yoshiaki Ishida Ferrari 288 GTO '84 Wangan Midnight 600HP

Tuned to replicate Ishida's Ferrari Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

GTO.jpg

CAR : Ferrari 288 GTO '84

Specs
Horsepower: 600 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque: 477.3 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.5%
Weight: 1160 kg
Ballast : 82 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Performance Points: 579

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock or to get closer to Testarossa wheel in anime : +2 Inch UP- ENKEI RPF1 or RAYS 57Ultimate or RAYS RE30 in Silver
Car Paint : Bianco or White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Custom Racing Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 95
Spring Rate: 11.40 13.69
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 3

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Stock gearing with lower final gear
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 390kmh / 242mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.670
2nd 2.280
3rd 1.620
4th 1.270
5th 1.022
Set Final Gear : 2.450

LSD - 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 19

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_63.jpg

Notes :
Since we don't have Testarossa, I have to make do with 288 GTO for Yoshiaki Ishida car from Wangan Midnight :)

The GTO has 600HP, 1160kg, with corrected weight distribution and 5 forward gear ratio, tuned on comfort soft, the car will do well on higher grip tires.

The paint is Bianco, can't remember from which car, but the White is pure :), while the wheels stay stock - it's gorgeous.

My tune goal is to make the car drivable on the streets at SSR7 and Bathurst while still be able to push hard on track. Spring and damper are optimized for all conditions, to give driver confidence in mid corner to exit. Lift off oversteer still prominent, but only when the car braked too deep and sudden ( late braking ) without any throttle input to compensate the weight thrown forward. Trail brake smoothly, ride the gas ( 10-20% throttle is enough ) a bit if feels unsure, she will trail around with grace :D

LSD is optimized with high initial torque to reduce the handling changes, while medium acceleration to maintain balance and stability when on the gas, it's a compromise to avoid excessive understeer. While the braking is set as minimum possible without causing loose rear when braking. A 2 way LSD would be ideal, but might be to extreme on the streets ( wangan battle )

Gearing while still using stock ratio is fine tuned to take advantage of the new power, the 4th gear able to reach close to 200mph or 320kmh and 5th for draft :) Launching from dead stop will need some revs so as not to bog down, aim at mid/high rpm range rev, precise throttle modulation necessary on lower gear ( 1st and 2nd ) - aim at 90% throttle.

This is one of my favorite car, and with such power, she is a legend.

Last edited:

Will be starting on Eiji and Maki Kamiya Evo + Kishida S2000 - any tips on visual looks and power/weight figure ?

Currently also starting on Tommy Kaira replica projects : M13, M30 ( R31, R32, R33, R34 GTRs ) :), TRD project : MR2 2000GT, Supra 3000GT, Chaser Sports X30

That's good but relax, don't rush, take it easy, step by step, enjoy the moment. :)

I will be updating the Knight Sports for 1.04 ( drive it again ), there might be no changes at all :) or maybe I will fine tune damper and ARB. @danbojte : You might like this car and the Top Fuel Civic :D
Thank you! 👍

POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 GT HI TECH DEMO CAR replica

Tuned to replicate POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 HI TECH DEMO CAR

Comfort Soft

CAR : Toyota 86 GT '12 ( also works on Subaru BRZ S '12 and Scion FR-S '12 )

Specs
Horsepower: 245+ PS / 243 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 173.3 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 37 kg
Ballast Position : -36
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 -altered due to weight savings
Performance Points: 437

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - RAYS 57Gainer in Black
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - POWERHOUSE AMUSE HI TECH DAMPER

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 130
Spring Rate: 8.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.13 0.17

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The demo car was seen at Tsukuba Hyper Meeting, a mild tune up by PowerHouse Amuse, sporting some power upgrades mainly exhaust system ( R1 TITAN STTI ), AMUSE Hi Tech ROM Custom ECU and their flagship coilover kit for 86 GT, the Hi Tech Damper Kit. The suspension tune is different than Tein offering, aiming at balancing street daily driving and track day performance, the Hi Tech Damper Kit is all around performer
The car has 245+PS and finely tuned for light track duty and spirited street driving.
UPDATED : New information regarding weight savings and power figures .

amuse86.jpg

Hi Tech ROM will most likely give 10-12HP at the flywheel, might not be far from 243HP :)

Just made calculation, without ROM : 236PS or 215PS at the wheel, let's say ROM adds 9-10PS from base stock power 182PS at the wheel ( 5 % increase ) then we have 245PS - voila, it was spot on :) I will update with the car without the ROM installed.

Weight savings from exhaust, RECARO Carbon seats, rear interior, trunk etc = 50kg, which most are from rear part of the car, thus changing weight distribution to 54/46 :D

PP has been increased and damper has been tweaked for the new weight.

-Optional : -For version without Hi Tech ROM Installed : 233 HP / 236 PS, same tune with power limiter set at : 96.2% - to maintain peak torque ( closer to the real car )

Just got detailed data on weight saving, power figure with exhaust upgrades and looking into ROM power increase, will update the replica soon with new weight and power figure :)

amuse86.jpg

Hi Tech ROM will most likely give 10-12HP at the flywheel, might not be far from 243HP :)

Edit : Just made calculation, without ROM : 236PS or 215PS at the wheel, let's say ROM adds 9-10PS from base stock power 182PS at the wheel ( 5 % increase ) then we have 245PS - voila, it was spot on :) I will update the car without the ROM installed.

Weight savings from exhaust, RECARO Carbon seats, rear interior, trunk etc = 50kg, which most are from rear part of the car, thus changing weight distribution to 54/46 :D

REPLICA TUNE UPDATED :)

The car is awesome fun at Streets of Willow.

@danbojte : The car is now perfect ;) Main replica tune with Hi Tech ROM :) and the Knight Sports RX7 still drives like a dream, so no changes there.

Last edited:
I might be saying this a lot, but I can't wait to drive the Ishida Ferrari.

Also, if you ever want to branch out into Initial D replicas, I am willing to search around for info. Or... I could set up an Initial D replica garage... :eek: 💡

For Eiji and Maki their Fog lights are removed and they have a custom looking bodykit each, Eiji also has Volk TE37 bronze/white Im not sure if its bronze may be silver but its white in the wmmt video games, and for Maki he also uses TE37s and has 400bhp not sure if any weight reductions, but because he has a bodykit on i would use the Evolution 6 TM edition without the stripe down it. as for Eijis power/weight he has a first and second edition. while in Osaka he has 400bhp, then when in Tokyo he gets it upgraded to 450hp, again not sure on the weight but i hope i helped out :)

Comfort Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Set Default
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.670
2nd 2.280
3rd 1.620
4th 1.270
5th 1.022

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Since we don't have Testarossa, I have to make do with 288 GTO for Yoshiaki Ishida car from Wangan Midnight :)

The GTO has 600HP, 1160kg, with corrected weight distribution and 5 forward gear ratio, tuned on comfort soft, the car will do well on higher grip tires.

The paint is Bianco, can't remember from which car, but the White is pure :), while the wheels stay stock - it's gorgeous.

My tune goal is to make the car drivable on the streets at SSR7 and Bathurst while still be able to push hard on track. Spring and damper are optimized for all conditions, to give driver confidence in mid corner to exit. Lift off oversteer still prominent, but only when the car braked too deep and sudden ( late braking ) without any throttle input to compensate the weight thrown forward. Trail brake smoothly, ride the gas ( 10-20% throttle is enough ) a bit if feels unsure, she will trail around with grace :D

LSD is optimized with high initial torque to reduce the handling changes, while medium acceleration to maintain balance and stability when on the gas, it's a compromise to avoid excessive understeer. While the braking is set as minimum possible without causing loose rear when braking. A 2 way LSD would be ideal, but might be to extreme on the streets ( wangan battle )

Gearing while still using stock ratio is fine tuned to take advantage of the new power, the 4th gear able to reach close to 200mph or 320kmh and 5th for draft :) Launching from dead stop will need some revs so as not to bog down, aim at mid/high rpm range rev, precise throttle modulation necessary on lower gear ( 1st and 2nd ) - aim at 90% throttle.

I posted the 600HP 288 GTO, the car is a beast, hope to hear from you guys, if the car is great to drive or not :lol:

@pipntick, @RAZRr1275, @MyogiWarrior34, @OdeFinn, @sumbrownkid, @Tenacious D, @Golyadkin, @teth75, @stb155, @Firehound427, @Johnnypenso, @Saidur_Ali, @Kurei, @KazaMR2, @danbojte, @Grifimus

Last edited:

Comfort Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Set Default
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.670
2nd 2.280
3rd 1.620
4th 1.270
5th 1.022

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Wangan%20Midnight%20-%2005%20-%2003.jpg

The rims are BBS LM-R from this picture in the Anime ;)

Last edited:
Back