Ripenrun Gallery; Green things

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 128 comments
Welcome, nice start :)

My favourite is the second last jag shot, simple but shows the beautiful lines of the e-type very well.

My advice would be to not always have the car centred (see rules of third) and experiment with some angle to your shots. Keep it up :)

First one is great, lovely mood to the shot. My only critic would be it could be alittle closer to the car as there is alot of empty tarmac leading up to the car

Keep it up 👍

Thanks StonyNUFC, that track is so nice that you almost can't help but to want to show it off as much as the car, hard to resist "over" using it. I purposely left more foreground to add to the illusion of speed but I will will put a cropped version up.

Thanks Fezz ST, it was an extremely dark shot before I brought it up, when I have a chance I will see if I can further adjust it.

I gotta agree with everyone. That first shot is stunning. I know what you mean about that tunnel to, The cars are suuuuper dark when trying to take a photo in there.

It's incredible to see how you've improved already just from the start of the thread! The Aston tunnel shot, the 250 GTO, the Morgan - there's a lot of good stuff in here, and it hasn't even been two weeks! Looking forward to more!

Thank you SlipZtrEm, I guess I am getting better acclimated to Forza since coming over from GT5, I have always found your work to be inspirational :). Remember when I had the game and no XBOX? :dopey:

+1 on what Slip said. My favourite from the latest few is the Maserati Rear close up. Nice angle. Like the effect you've put on the Bel air shot aswell, like the Aston tunnel shot it looks like a painting :)👍

The Morgan shot actually works really well with the blown out sky and sepia filter, agree with slipz, huge improvement since the thread started

Thank you ImaRobot. And yes that red does look a bit off, will see if I can fix it. The Forza cops give old Ferraris a "speed pass" in this town. :dopey:

Back