Ripenrun Gallery; Green things

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 128 comments
Your title says jag, but i see an aston.

The first and third shots are fantastic. Thats one mean machine.

Im not really feeling the first one, it looks a bit weird to me. it seems a bit bland in comparison to the rest of the set.

I love the last 4. The homespace one is vivid, but the lights seem to be over exposed, its kinda distracting. the last 3 are amazing. I like the one with the horizon the best, it looks beautiful. Hockenhiemring is a great place for photos. Nice set!

Thanks ImaRobot, the first one is a really old shot (if that makes a difference) :dopey: second one too. I blasted the lights in homespace just for the heck of it, I agree with you, I favor the last ones in the set too, thanks for looking and commenting, gets a bit lonely over here.

Thanks ImaRobot, the first one is a really old shot (if that makes a difference) :dopey: second one too. I blasted the lights in homespace just for the heck of it, I agree with you, I favor the last ones in the set too, thanks for looking and commenting, gets a bit lonely over here.

Yeah it does make a difference, it actually shows how much you progressed. Dont let the lack of posts get you down. For a while i was getting like 3-4 sets in, in a row before someone responded. Keep it up 👍

4saven.jpg

I like this one alot, only thing thats bothering me is the amount of angle in it. Its a bit distracting.

I just bought the Miura concept today, and that car is beautiful. I just hate that its rims are so giant! I actually have some photos that i might upload of it later.

4saven.jpg

I like this one alot, only thing thats bothering me is the amount of angle in it. Its a bit distracting.

I just bought the Miura concept today, and that car is beautiful. I just hate that its rims are so giant! I actually have some photos that i might upload of it later.

Thanks ImaRobot, yeah the angle is pretty extreme. I dig the concept as well, I'm glad we got two versions of the Miura from Turn10. I am really having a ball with that SV, it just goes.

Just looked through the thread. I'm impressed - you've got lots of talent in the photo department! Keep it up! 👍

599xx10.jpg

i love this! It would be so much better if you had tapped the brakes, but it looks good nonetheless.

That second green Lambo shot, I think it is the Aventor?, how'd you get the flames to show? Every time I save a replay and find a backfire, if I rewind or go through it slowly again, the flames disappear or don't show up. Even had it happen where the backfire changed time. I can never seem to get a shoot where I can capture them.

Hello BryCivicSi, I find it a lot easier to capture backfire in Forza4 than GT5, but it is not exactly easy. I just try to go through the rewind and most of the time have the same disappearing experience that you have, I just keep at it, I try to get the car to backfire a lot if I can, that gives me a better chance to "luck up". :)

Yeah, GT5 was near impossible. Don't know why they got rid of rewind from GT4. It used to be so easy to capture backfires. How do you get it to happen more often? It seems like it will happen if I downshift but I can't seem to find a way to force it at a specific time.

Don't know if there is a way to force it, I just try to speed up and slow down a lot and then go back and try to grab one, not the easiest thing to do.

Cool, I did give it a try again last night and got two different shots with it. Did take awhile though.

More good shots Rip 👍 1st shot is very nice. 5th i feel could of done with some angle.7th perhaps alittle bit more zoomed in. Last shot is great

Keep it up 👍

Back