Ripenrun Gallery; Green things

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 128 comments
I like the kind of desaturated look on these. Crisp and clean. Number 3 is probably my favorite. Nice color choice as well.

No replys? I really like this shot alot from your last set. The 458 shots are also very nice.

Thank you ImaRobot. As for the replys or lack thereof, just life I guess :dopey:, but I do appreciate you stopping by and commenting, I just have to keep on "truckin" :).

I really like the HDR shot's, very subtle but noticeable which is how it should be done, the 458 is especially nice

My favourite is the second 599 shot. Nice angle and great sense of speed and the effect you've applied works well in that shot. However i feel in the other 2? with that effect don't work aswell.

Thanks Stoney, you picked my favorite as well, I like the first one but the second shot has a lot more content in it without taking over. Maple Valley is probably my favorite shoot spot too.

The one-77,the lambo, the fifth Tvr shot and the HDR stang are my favourites, Nice angles, good settings. The HDR came out very well on the stang

👍

Another mixed bag of previews.
horse3dram.jpg

Fantastic amazing great!!!!!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍

HDR??? ;)

Latest Posts

Back