RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Weird. I was just double checking the tune on my NSX and I've noticed that some of the numbers shown in the adjustment menu are different from those listed in the settings sheet. :dunce:

Spring rates of 8.5 and 9.5 are shown as 8.4 and 9.4.
Front camber is 2.3 but its listed as 2.2.

GC
Wow can't wait for the evo x tune since it is a underrated car with not much tune out there let alone good tunes
There's already one here. It's just being given a revision. Me though, being more of an Impreza person, can't really care less. Though RJ, I still want the keys to the car back. :D

Most of the Evo's either got magically better during Spec 2 or didn't noticably change at all. No real revisions are needed for them to get them working in Spec 2. If anything, it would need a damper tweak and maybe springs. :odd:

Most of the Evo's either got magically better during Spec 2 or didn't noticably change at all. No real revisions are needed for them to get them working in Spec 2. If anything, it would need a damper tweak and maybe springs. :odd:

I think it need revision as they have specifically redo the evo due to some error and included the lsd which was removed in one of the update

There's already one here. It's just being given a revision. Me though, being more of an Impreza person, can't really care less. Though RJ, I still want the keys to the car back. :D

I like the evo x is because it is such a underrated car but is actually quite fast with the lsd up now i think the car can perform even better
You Dont really find any player using a evo x racing online let alone a fast one which is what i am hoping for with rj's tune(i have confidence in him);)

GC
I think it need revision as they have specifically redo the evo due to some error and included the lsd which was removed in one of the update

If we tuned Evo's using LSD, then yes, but ours use the AYC system instead. So that LSD bug fix doesn't really affect the AYC-equipped cars.

GC
LoL what's so insane bout that

Without AYC you're better off with an Impreza.

The AYC is what makes the Evo so suicidally fast through the corners...all fun!

Pretty much this. An Evo doesn't feel like an Evo without it. Also worth noting that my EvoX tune has never been updated and was tuned rather close to the start of GT5. When it was shipped to me, it had an LSD. I ripped it off and didn't look back.

Pretty much this. An Evo doesn't feel like an Evo without it. Also worth noting that my EvoX tune has never been updated and was tuned rather close to the start of GT5. When it was shipped to me, it had an LSD. I ripped it off and didn't look back.[/QUOTE]

Oh i see.
Hope that you will put in more effort to make it even better since you only concentrated on the ayc which made it so fast in tsukuba already i hope u can make it faster;)

GC
Oh i see.
Hope that you will put in more effort to make it even better since you only concentrated on the ayc which made it so fast in tsukuba already i hope u can make it faster;)

How did you come to the conclusion I "only concentrated on the AYC"?

I assure you that wasn't the case.

How did you come to the conclusion I "only concentrated on the AYC"?

I assure you that wasn't the case.

Probably from that the car was sent to you and then you put AYC on it. Although it is a bit silly to think we'd post cars that only had an AYC adjustment. :lol:

Probably from that the car was sent to you and then you put AYC on it. Although it is a bit silly to think we'd post cars that only had an AYC adjustment. :lol:

Sorry i interpreted wrongly
It is now 2:30 am in my country and i'm feeling alittle drowsy which is why i did not read his post properly
I'm not critisizing/insulting the tunes you guys made by thinking thatthe cars you guys post only had ayc

Last edited:
GC
Sorry i interpreted wrongly
It is now 2:30 am in my country and i'm feeling alittle drowsy which is why i did not read his post properly
I'm not critisizing/insulting the tunes you guys made by thinking thatthe cars you guys post only had ayc
It's fine, no problem. 👍
I want to drive the Evo X but the straight line wobble really kills all the fun about it. ==

Do you drive it with a wheel? I'm assuming it's a wheel issue, my Evo X doesn't wobble but I use a DS3.

It's fine, no problem. 👍

Do you drive it with a wheel? I'm assuming it's a wheel issue, my Evo X doesn't wobble but I use a DS3.

What do you mean by issue
I use a wheel too and so far only the x1 and the evo x will wobble like crazy

GC
What do you mean by issue
I use a wheel too and so far only the x1 and the evo x will wobble like crazy

It's an issue because the wobble only happens when you use a wheel with force-feedback turned on. Pad users like myself and wheels without force-feedback don't experience the wobble.

It's an issue because the wobble only happens when you use a wheel with force-feedback turned on. Pad users like myself and wheels without force-feedback don't experience the wobble.

I have a DFGT and the wobble is caused by the lack of deadzone so the AYC is always active, but somehow this problem only happens on the Evo X but the Evo 9 is fine. :indiff:

I have an ally. :lol:

If you think I'm removing the AYC from my EvoX, you're insane.

If I think that you need to tone down the AYC, does that mean I'm half-insane?

The AYC is what makes the Evo so suicidally fast through the corners...all fun!

Nein for me. :crazy: I prefer something more natural.

Hey RKM! Can't wait to annoy everyone with that Prius touring car online when it comes out! I heard you were going to make a tune for it. Lol - Ultimate troll machine. The Americans hate hybrids.

Back