RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

@ Despy The CR-Z is the only good hybrid in my eyes. The touring car hybrids are quite amusing, I mean, we now have effectively a CR-Z Mugen, and look at the wheel covers on the Prius!!! :lol:

Anyway, I thankfully have an R33 that I can now use to good effect with the new setup. As much as I love the Giulia TZ2 though it's too good stock to be changed in my eyes :P Also they still need to put in a Megane RS250. That aside from the HSV-010 is the biggest missing car for me...

XD

Gonna try Dragonthings Fiat tune before I touch my prized Alfa!

Good to see you guys back and kook forward to seeing more of Dragons work.......

Spec 2 NSX and Spirit R XD

Oh and finally a Tii!!!!!!!

:)

Ah well, who cares about the order :lol: And I'll be sure to try the new stuff, and if I see that Megane, I'm so gonna give it a thrash. If only to see if it does sound as good as Dragonthing claims it to be.
It does!:D

Also congratulations to Dragonthing, you'll definitely improve the look of the place.:cheers::gtpflag:
Sorry couldn't resist the semi-sexist remark.:lol:

XD

Gonna try Dragonthings Fiat tune before I touch my prized Alfa!

Good to see you guys back and kook forward to seeing more of Dragons work.......

Spec 2 NSX and Spirit R XD

Oh and finally a Tii!!!!!!!

:)
The first thing me and RJ did when Spec 2 hit was try out our flagships and tweak them for the physics changes. :D

The tii settings work on the 135i too. 👍
It does!:D

Also congratulations to Dragonthing, you'll definitely improve the look of the place.:cheers::gtpflag:
Sorry couldn't resist the semi-sexist remark.:lol:

Yeah, it's certainly good to have a cleaner workshop and a kitchen that's actually being used for cooking rather than cleaning car parts. :D I wish. She's got the messiest workshop bench out of all of us!

Sorry couldn't resist the semi-sexist remark either. :lol:

XDesperado67
It's not so much that we Americans hate hybrids as it is the fact that for the majority of us they are heavily overpriced and highly impractical forms of transportation much like kei cars.

The idea of highly fuel efficient vehicles is great, but until they can manufacture and sell them for under $20,000, keep the cost of maintenance in line with what we pay currently, and give them enough performance to enter our highway systems and deal with the terrain, the market will be limited.

Having been stuck driving econo boxes in the past that had trouble getting up to speed on highways and couldn't maintain speed on hills and mountains I for one have no desire to subject myself to such again.

They would be more attractive for me as a secondary vehicle if I lived and worked within the confines of a major city. That said if I lived there I would be using public transportation and my bicycle, which is an even cheaper and more environmentaly friendly solution.👍👍

Sorry about the rant, its just that I still have nightmares about driving a 4door Geo Metro on the German Autobahn.:scared:

What you have stated are logical points on why so many people mock hybrids. I believe that is not the point. I believe that hybrids are looked down upon purely because they are perceived by many for being uncool. This was probably caused by either Top Gear, or by "green people" and their attitudes when the hybrids became mainstream.

If, for example, a mini, or fiat 500 had the unconventional flaws which you have stated, I believe that they would be still successful. This is because they are in fashion, and not because of the performance or any other physical aspect that these cars claim, but instead their "style", which is majorly if not entirely influenced on the people who drive them.

I love the Prius for quite that reason - it being "uncool". But saying that, although I don't drive as of yet, if I had the choice of choosing something economical, I think I'd go for a diesel instead.

VTiRoj
Yeah, it's certainly good to have a cleaner workshop and a kitchen that's actually being used for cooking rather than cleaning car parts. :D I wish. She's got the messiest workshop bench out of all of us!

Sorry couldn't resist the semi-sexist remark either. :lol:

Oh you guize :D

RKM Motorsport's RenaultSport Megane IDE

MeganeIDE.jpg

MeganeIDE_Big.jpg

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 7/0
Accel:-- 541/0
Braking: 5/0

Um…what the hell? 541? Typo? Or am I missing out on something again?

What you have stated are logical points on why so many people mock hybrids. I believe that is not the point. I believe that hybrids are looked down upon purely because they are perceived by many for being uncool. This was probably caused by either Top Gear, or by "green people" and their attitudes when the hybrids became mainstream.

If, for example, a mini, or fiat 500 had the unconventional flaws which you have stated, I believe that they would be still successful. This is because they are in fashion, and not because of the performance or any other physical aspect that these cars claim, but instead their "style", which is majorly if not entirely influenced on the people who drive them.

I love the Prius for quite that reason - it being "uncool". But saying that, although I don't drive as of yet, if I had the choice of choosing something economical, I think I'd go for a diesel instead.

I think the Prius is the only one that gets hated on for being a hybrid though. The Insight and CR-Z are actually quite well-liked. I'm not sure if it's because try-hard celebrities didn't jump on the Honda Hybrid bandwagon like they did the Prius, or if it's because Honda generally has a better reputation than Toyota these days.

I don't love the Prius, but I do think it's unfairly hated, which is why I tuned one and turned it into RKM's official troll car. Soon to be joined by it's Touring Car version after DLC hits. :D

Love the surprises already and havent even driven them yet!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
big welcome to dragonthing!
Im sure all the RKM fans will be excited!

Thanks again for all your tunes!

Thank you! 👍 Also nice username, I like you already. :lol:

Glad to hear you approve! Plenty more to come soon, especially with DLC on the way...

Mhmm, I think until DLC hits, it'll be mostly you putting out new tunes while me and RJ update some of the more popular archived cars. :lol:

Dragonthing
All my new tunes are up on share, as well as something a bit...special (needs) :D

Do you use a wheel? You could give us the FGT tune which is in great demand right now if you do. Just a thought. 👍

TankAss95
Do you use a wheel? You could give us the FGT tune which is in great demand right now if you do. Just a thought. 👍

I have a DFGT which I can't currently use...and the FGT is so high on my hate list that I should probably marry the GT-R :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like some good work! 👍 Gonna have to try out that Fiat 500 tune later. Looking forward to the updated Enzo, grinding La Sarthe just isn't the same since the update. :mischievous:

RKM Motorsport’s Mazda RX-7 R400

MazdaRX-7R400.jpg

MazdaRX-7R400_Big.jpg

Based on: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A '02
Obtained: New Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 409 BHP (@ 1300+ miles)
Torque:---- 306 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1051 kg
PP:-------- 535

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/0
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/5

Transmission
Transmission

Set Final 1, then Max Speed, then Final 2 + individual ratios.
1st:-- 3.807
2nd:-- 2.822
3rd:-- 2.199
4th:-- 1.785
5th:-- 1.502
5th:-- 1.194
Final: 4.300/2.500
Max Speed: 112

Tuner Comments:
Say hello to Blu. This is the newest revision of my loyal RX-7 with another respray and a bit different everything, just in time for Spec II.

some typos, :crazy:

rear initial torque: is it 5 or 10? :confused:

you have 2 5th gears :lol:

Back