RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Not always.

You set the final drive to the first number listed, then set the top speed and individual gear ratios, then set the final to the second number.

That makes more sense RJ. Figures since you built it you would know how it works :P Thanks!

Hey tuners of RKM, lotS touge leauge is having a christmas special snow event. registration is open, stop by and show us some of your tuning skills. Its 500pp-451pp A class, 450 and less B class, 2wd only in B class. priano will probably make a showing with one of his tuners.

che69velle
Hey tuners of RKM, lotS touge leauge is having a christmas special snow event. registration is open, stop by and show us some of your tuning skills. Its 500pp-451pp A class, 450 and less B class, 2wd only in B class. priano will probably make a showing with one of his tuners.

Snow, eh? So it's Impreza or nothing :sly: shall have to see how busy I am with work for this one too

che69velle
lots members are limited to their season3 car so i'm in an fd but i rain battle and run snow on nurb so i should be good in an fr

See, there's my problem, unlike my fellow RKM tuners I am not a member, have no season 3 car, and can't compete...plus I generally hate competitions too

See, there's my problem, unlike my fellow RKM tuners I am not a member, have no season 3 car, and can't compete...plus I generally hate competitions too

Me and RJ aren't members either, all we've done is enter the LotS tuning event held a while back. :P If we were to become members, we wouldn't be limited to the NSX and Evora we tuned.

Me and RJ aren't members either, all we've done is enter the LotS tuning event held a while back. :P If we were to become members, we wouldn't be limited to the NSX and Evora we tuned.

your nsx and evora have made a showing at the hands of a few members and are quite competitive.

Looks like I have work to do on the 20th. :D

6507730359_c5a2964d8a_z.jpg

6507730457_7afa79820c_z.jpg

6507730529_7032410470_z.jpg

your nsx and evora have made a showing at the hands of a few members and are quite competitive.

Glad to hear. 👍

ROJER! That Scirocco R is mine, ya hear? :embarrassed: you cannot deny me that car...

I think we're all going to end up with our own versions of each car anyway. :lol: We all love the Scirocco, Golf and GT86 so yeah. :lol: I'll take care of the Mini if it's needed. The 2012 GT-R can sod off though. :lol:

VTiRoj
I think we're all going to end up with our own versions of each car anyway. :lol: We all love the Scirocco, Golf and GT86 so yeah. :lol: I'll take care of the Mini if it's needed. The 2012 GT-R can sod off though. :lol:

I guess I'll play with the GT-R...either it will have gained a soul, rather than being the unimaginitive, fat, ugly, overrated piece of total 🤬 the current one is, or it will end up matte brown and will only be used for demolition derbys...against Onboy in his Ram :D

Does that mean that, finally, RKM is back? :D

We never left to begin with. :P We just let our tools rest. Well me and RJ did anyway, Dragonthing was still tinkering with a few cars. :lol:

I guess I'll play with the GT-R...either it will have gained a soul, rather than being the unimaginitive, fat, ugly, overrated piece of total 🤬 the current one is, or it will end up matte brown and will only be used for demolition derbys...against Onboy in his Ram :D

A set of fairy lights doesn't suddenly add a soul. :lol: More demo derby fodder for the Panzer to flip over it is! :mischievous:

We never left to begin with. :P We just let our tools rest. Well me and RJ did anyway, Dragonthing was still tinkering with a few cars. :lol:

I meant back as a trio, not Dragonthing tinkering with you two occasionally dropping in from the fantasy world that is Saints Rows. :lol:

Hmm I'm smelling a VW battle brewing over in the Tuner Wars thread when we get this new DLC.:D

Hmm I'm smelling a VW battle brewing over in the Tuner Wars thread when we get this new DLC.:D
Tune ALL the VW's! :lol:
Wow……you've been productive haven't you! :P

Nah, but now you're back, you can teach me how to tune again! :D
You'll have to pay me for lessons. :lol:
Someone has to run RKM Cartsport.... :sly:

:lol: RKM's Chinese imitation. :D

No, he really means Cartsport. Me and RJ made an RKM workshop on the GTP Minecraft server and we put minecarts inside it. :lol:

Back