RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

VTiRoj
Well okay, you're a pro drag tuner, I just happen to have one of the fastest R34's on the quarter and I'm not sure about Dragonthing. Point is, shhhhh. :P

I can shame Vipers easily with a few of my cars...does that count? :sly: I can prove it too...

I can shame Vipers easily with a few of my cars...does that count? :sly: I can prove it too...

Yes, I guess it does. :lol:

We're just a bunch of scumbags, aren't we? "We don't do drift tunes", yet we all have our own drift toys. "We don't do drag tunes", yet we're drag racing in one way or another. :lol:

*whack*

You have successfully been whacked. Congratulations. :dopey:

I only remember Alfa Romeo for its 156 and 166 sedans, they came with the colorshift colors that won't shift colors when I bought them. :lol:

On the subject of you three... just say that RKM only specializes in grip tunes :dopey:

VTiRoj
Yes, I guess it does. :lol:

We're just a bunch of scumbags, aren't we? "We don't do drift tunes", yet we all have our own drift toys. "We don't do drag tunes", yet we're drag racing in one way or another. :lol:

I just won't post my drift tunes, or my rally tunes...they aren't worth the effort and I don't want to embarass myself...

korza493
And to think I've been waiting for ages for you to post them..... :sly:

Them rally tunes are...not really right to release, if you want me to post the generic setup I use as a rule for them then I will...

As for the drift tunes, I keep getting told I'm doing it wrong by all the pro people...

Them rally tunes are...not really right to release, if you want me to post the generic setup I use as a rule for them then I will...

I'm somewhat a rally expert, so PM me yours tunes and I'll test them.

As for the drift tunes, I keep getting told I'm doing it wrong by all the pro people...

And I am a member of a drift team so PM them and I'll test them as well.

RKM Motorsport's Spoon S2000

SpoonS2000.jpg

SpoonS2000_Big.jpg

Holy mother....This baby is quick! Its glued to the asphalt! damn! Did 0.56 on Tsukuba with these settings and if by driving wasnt so lame, i could have gone faster. This is INSANE! Its sound is music to my ears, seeing the revs going over 12.000 makes me go :dopey::crazy:👍:dunce::sly::lol: :bowdown:
Truely a wonderful setup!

+3

RKM Motorsport’s Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) "Indy A"

IndyA.jpg

IndyA_Big.jpg

As you all know by now, i am the streetlegal man. So this GTR had to be one.
Bought a brand new R33 for this. Bolt-ons, stiffness and a carbon hood. Stock tranny, stock block. Turbo stage 1 (wanted the power but keep the engine unmodded) got myself some drivetrain mods. No diff, no controller.

517hp i believe, still over 1550 kilos. Sport Soft.

Lets kick some ASS on Tsukuba. did a 1:00.654 or something. I found on the lower speeds quite some understeer. On power exit its tail slides a bit but fun and precise. you can "set" the car with those small drifts.

I would love to go sub minute, but or the understeer needs to get a bit less or i need some help on my driving skills

Either way, its an awesome setup. Low speed corner understeer needs a quick look. No futher complaints. Fast and comfortable tune. Well done!

Bought a brand new R33 for this. Bolt-ons, stiffness and a carbon hood. Stock tranny, stock block. Turbo stage 1 (wanted the power but keep the engine unmodded) got myself some drivetrain mods. No diff, no controller.

Lets kick some ASS on Tsukuba. did a 1:00.654 or something. I found on the lower speeds quite some understeer. On power exit its tail slides a bit but fun and precise. you can "set" the car with those small drifts.

I would love to go sub minute, but or the understeer needs to get a bit less or i need some help on my driving skills

Either way, its an awesome setup. Low speed corner understeer needs a quick look. No futher complaints. Fast and comfortable tune. Well done!
i built a R32 with the same idea in mind. it puts out about 504hp at 1250kg or something. i did a 1:00.253 or something with it,i tried to keep a street look to it but i had to add the GT wing becuse it got slide happy after the par of slight esses. but im thinking of asking one of these guys to fine tune it to help get me below that 1:00 mark im striving for.

I think it's the way you are driving the car, I built the Indy A a while back and left it in the garage. I just took it round Tsukuba and wasn't driving it smoothly and did a 0'59.435 on the 1st lap with grip reduction set to real and fuel/tyre wear on.

I found no understeer on the low speed corners, but I was going sideways. The final corner showed a little understeer, but lifting off and getting back on the gas made the nose turn in. You've gotta make use of that ATTESA system.

Here's a pic, with times.

My cars specs:

471bhp
1247kg
56.6kgfm
534pp

Car settings are the same as the Indy A.

Last edited:
On the subject of you three... just say that RKM only specializes in grip tunes :dopey:
We did, it's on the OP that no one bothers to read. :lol:
I think it's the way you are driving the car, I built the Indy A a while back and left it in the garage. I just took it round Tsukuba and wasn't driving it smoothly and did a 0'59.435 on the 1st lap with grip reduction set to real and fuel/tyre wear on.

The R33 is very picky about how you drive it. It's why some people think its the worst of the modern Skyline GT-R's. It's not, it's just quite difficult to drive how it wants you to.

:(
I let 4 lvl 37 BoBs take the latest Murcielago tune out on the 4 hour Nurburg.... was NOT pretty, not at all. Knew something bad was a brewing when I watched a VW HATCHBACK blow by it. After 1 hour and sitting in 7th place, I pulled the plug. Put the Aventador back in, and aside from some severe cockblocking by an S2000 (seriously was in cow chow land 2 or 3x because of that f*er!) now sitting in 1st again with a 33 second lead and 3 hours to go. But man that first trial with the Murc.... *shivers*

For the record it was the HPA edition of the VW but still the lineup ahead was not that impressive to be sitting in 7th like that. trying to think of exact cars but I just recall Fairlady Z, Skylines of different versions, the VW an S2000 turbo and I think a normal one as well. Not certain in terms of stuff like PP/HP etc the differences were but I had expected more from the car. Maybe them 4 were hungover?? Or possibly drunk during?

:(
I let 4 lvl 37 BoBs take the latest Murcielago tune out on the 4 hour Nurburg.... was NOT pretty, not at all.

Well it is a car that I tuned to be purposely oversteery. Poor Bob, probably didn't know what was going on. "I am Bob! I don't know how to drive like a hoon!" :lol:

I only remember Alfa Romeo for its 156 and 166 sedans, they came with the colorshift colors that won't shift colors when I bought them. :lol:

I remember those chameleon colours on the TVRs in the last game, I thought those were cooler than sliced bread :lol:

VTiRoj
Well it is a car that I tuned to be purposely oversteery. Poor Bob, probably didn't know what was going on. "I am Bob! I don't know how to drive like a hoonigan!" :lol:

Fixed. :D

I drove an R33 stock once, it felt a little more oversteery than the R34, and that's exactly waht I wanted. That's when it's stock though.

Well, i bought all the NISMO cars from the OCD :D And i got the seasonal 650pp with my '12 GT-R on sport soft tires and stock suspension and stock tranny and stock diff :D full aero, full engine work, huge ass turbos, lightend stiffend, you know. And after trying 3 times, i won :D

Shiny stuff is shiny......

Anyone want me to release my Veyron? :dopey:

And the alfa 8c tune!

Also Roj's aventador tune works great for the 650 pp race, I just gave it a race exhaust and let it go. Its a tad understeery in bobs hands but was able to get first on the first lap and never lost it.

ryangt
And the alfa 8c tune!

Also Roj's aventador tune works great for the 650 pp race, I just gave it a race exhaust and let it go. Its a tad understeery in bobs hands but was able to get first on the first lap and never lost it.

Still got that red beast in my garage, right? It's pretty much done, if you don't mind it being a bit lairy still...600+bhp on S3 tyres is very hard to control :3

Oh look, a double post...

So I just preordered my PSVita today :D can't wait for payday on the 23rd now...any RKM fans getting one too? ^_^

:P
Oh really? I've been using my R34 TC. :lol:
Oh look, a double post...

So I just preordered my PSVita today :D can't wait for payday on the 23rd now...any RKM fans getting one too? ^_^

Quick, post a tune to cover your mistake! :lol:

I like the Vita, but there's no point in me buying one, especially at that price.

VTiRoj
Quick, post a tune to cover your mistake! :lol:

I like the Vita, but there's no point in me buying one, especially at that price.

I get paid the day after release, so I just go hand in most of my paycheque to Gamestation and get mine. Whilst a new laptop would make more sense...that might be next week's purchase :D

well, i want one :P but i need big cash first, want bigger cards then the 16gb, which is available here in Holland, bigger isnt. I want an GT game on the damn thing and i want it to be bug free and i want to know more about the linkage between PSN game downloads and PS Vita. Seems there are some unknown things there.

Lampuhkap
well, i want one :P but i need big cash first, want bigger cards then the 16gb, which is available here in Holland, bigger isnt. I want an GT game on the damn thing and i want it to be bug free and i want to know more about the linkage between PSN game downloads and PS Vita. Seems there are some unknown things there.

Mine will cost £219.99 I think, already paid a £10 deposit towards it :3 looking forward just to having a good handheld, even if I am restricted to begin with. As fantastic as my phone is as a browser and media player, it can only really do Minecraft PE for games and I want a bigger screen too...I opted for the wifi only version too, since I'm already paying for 5Gb/month data on my phone I may as well just share that via wifi to it :D

Back