Rohrl-fan's Garage 3.0 (New updates: Lambo Performante, BMW M3 GTS...)

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 32 comments
HeaderHorizonklein_zpse0263654.jpg

Thanks guys! I have to say, I'm a bit suprised so many of you liked the nr. 8 shot best, since for me that's one of my least favourite. :boggled:

I've got a few more of them, including a shot of the Evo X that I forgot to post yesterday. I've also tried a barn find shot for the first time...

EvoX001_zpsba812708.jpg

Range001_zps098dafdb.jpg

AstonBarn001_zps0a23c38b.jpg

Again, thanks for the reactions! :D (I know, I should post here more often... I'll try to do that in the future!)

In any case... Some more shots! (Quite a few actually. :) I've been saving them up since I didn't have the time to post them here sooner...)

'The Dukes Of Hazzard'

Dukes003.jpg

Dukes004.jpg

Dukes002.jpg

Dukes001.jpg

Dukes005.jpg

Your gallery is really loaded, that first General Lee shot looks like it is going to suck up everything in it's way, nice job.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :) I have to say, I've always liked photomode in games (ever since GT4), but I've nver enjoyed it so much as I do now in Horizon. Also, for some reason I find it a bit easier to shoot in Horizon compared to FM4.

Anyway... I've got some more updates!

'Random Shots'

C63005_zps9929de82.jpg

C63001_zps1fe51e40.jpg

C63002_zps6a4b9558.jpg

Gal001_zps561cd8e5.jpg

Gal003_zpsd513c238.jpg

Sesto01_zpsbf2414b9.jpg

Love the Herbie. It looks so much less contrived in Horizon than it does in FM4.

Wow, lots of updates, too many pictures to comment on at once :lol: I like them all, especially number 2 in the cobra set

wow lots of shots since i last been here. Been having fun have we :P

My favourite is the first General Lee shot. That front really suits the wide angle shot. Nicely done. Only critique is there is a few repeat shots. Try not to get into the same shot every time

Keep it up :)👍

Back