Rolex24hr of Daytona, 300KM 1/26/13 1:30PM GMT,

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 377 comments
ive got the mazda rx7 if its not taken.. im also trying to round up some more people for this race, but its not been easy... i also know chozza_32 is running the fairlady

i have another 2 takes for the race... chrizzzzzz69zzzz is joining in the GT class with the Diablo GT1 and GTDrivers_Scooby will be in GT with the Camero.... ive made sure they know the regs and setup and the race settings as well

Last edited:
Thanks Memto for going on the troll :lol: there maybe another 2 people joining us, all in all I think we should have a good 12 people with us,

The guys are saying that you have maxed out your friends list and so they can't add you. Will they still be able to join through us??

Yeah mate, it will be a public lobby, I actually need them to remain on your friends list as I haven't got room for my Nurb 24hr team mates, so I have to make room for them first,

I'm sure yet, I don't think shoe can make this time slot, And Calum Mchale PM'd me and said if he can make it he might jump in one, if not I will jump in the Mazda,

The R92CP

Edit: - Drives like a little cutsie pussycat! If the Group C guys want a few extra runners I'd be happy to step up, otherwise I think the fight in GT will be pretty intense

Last edited:
ok thanks shoe 👍

Also Cam, now Jonnyb has jumped up to Group C would you like me to place you in the Audi?

When's the group ready for some practice? Also, Group C times are or should be in the 1:30's. The qualifying will be 1:29s though. GT class will be in the 1:46's, lower for qualifying though when you use the soft tires.

Last edited:
RACE DAY

Here is a run down on how race day goes,

* 5 minutes after the room opens spec checks will happen for each car as it arrives, make sure your car is right, Group C Qualifying spec's will be used,

*Qualifying will last approx 30 minutes,

*Any car to leave the track and make adjustments will lose their current Qualifying position, so make sure your car is correct once its spec'd,
*However, you can have 1 out lap and immediate in lap to do a final checks run, then have your car spec'd, Just remember once your car is spec'd it cannot under any circumstances leave the track,

*When qualifying is stated as over, The Group C car's are allowed to complete the flying lap and then revert out of the pit be allowed 2 minutes to make final adjustments and be ready for re specing,

*There will be a 5 minute break between qualifying and the race for people to visit the bathroom etc,

The Race,

*Everyone must hold position on the grid, until told otherwise, Then move off as they are called,

*Race will be 2 wide rolling start,

*Once called you must move around the circuit to between the Bus stop chicane and oval banking at Daytona and wait in your position in line, Once the last driver has arrived then we will move off at a pace speed of 100KPH or 63MPH,

*Once the Group C Cars are past the pit entrance its up to the pole sitter to start the race, GT cars must wait until the GT leader is up to the start stripe before starting the race,

Race clean guys as there will be no caution periods, race will be 300KM,

When's the group ready for some practice? Also, Group C times are or should be in the 1:30's. The qualifying will be 1:29s though. GT class will be in the 1:46's, lower for qualifying though when you use the soft tires.

I'm around all day

jonnyb1990
Says on OP

i just love it when some ignorant person who is not spoken to tries to answer a question like the answer is obvious.

I thought it would have been today for me but since it is in the PM, it is on the same day as me, the 26th

Last edited:
i just love it when some ignorant person who is not spoken to tries to answer a question like the answer is obvious.

I thought it would have been today for me but since it is in the PM, it is on the same day as me, the 26th

Relax bro. He answered your question rite? No need to be a dick to everyone ya bish

Relax bro. He answered your question rite? No need to be a dick to everyone ya bish

Get off my balls ya faggish. Move on. Get over your self and quit trying to talk shish ya bish

He didn't answer my question. he stated the obvious, not knowing anything else that I was thinking

Like you, you have no idea what I was trying to get at. Worry about your self. You don't run this thread so stop acting like you do

I'll run a fake gangster 👍

Which pit lane exit are we using?

Don't you mean AM?
Title says 1:30PM GMT [UK]

Yea it is in the AM for the US

Back