Rolex24hr of Daytona, 300KM 1/26/13 1:30PM GMT,

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 377 comments
Joe added 20 or 30hp to each car, but I feel they're fine how they are. So it's a debate to see which is the one we use.

We racing today?

48 hours or more away bud,

We racing Daytona Road Course or Le Mans this weekend?

It would be daytona rd, that's if everyone makes it, I won't know if I can make it until the day, I'm not going to town down $85 an hour too play video games,

Joe added 20 or 30hp to each car, but I feel they're fine how they are. So it's a debate to see which is the one we use.
almost agree, there are some cars like the RX-8 that could use an extra 10BHP in my hands, but I trust your spec's. and if Joe has bumped them up evenly they should be same, what we really should do here is drop the Group C cars and use this as a pre season for his,

TDZ,
Could you put me down for the Dodge Viper #51? I'm driving the #91 in Joe's series. To bad there is only one car per driver for here. :)
Thank you 👍
RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/Dodge Viper #51

:lol: also mate, you should join the Blancpain series,

I was going to and wondered why I didn't post anything in it but I see that FakeGangster is a steward and I don't want to race with him or post anywhere he looks because he always has something stupid to say. I dont have much time either. I just got another job. I barely check this anymore but have been trying to get on more.

I think the specs are fine as is, I'll talk to joetruck about it then get back to you guys. I would just test as is for now.

My Viper #51 has the engine stage 3 upgrade on it and I've been trying to get another #51 to show on the level 21 ticket, but have had no luck. I'm going to have to switch to the Panoz. I would like to drive the same car that I'm driving in JoeTruckV8's series which is the Viper #91, but TDZ has it. So Panoz it is.

It says on the front page that the race starts at 1:30pm GMT time. That makes it around 4:30am PST on Sunday. I go to bed an hour before that.
When and what time are we doing this race?

sorry guys, work got me again, not looking like this is going to go ahead,

Back