JANUARY 26TH @ 1:30PM GMT
DAYTONAROLEX.jpg

ROUND 2, LE MANS 24 HOURS, FRANCE 300KM
FEBRUARY 3RD @ 1:30PM GMT
1lemans.jpg

ROUND 3, NURBURGRING 24HR, 2 HOUR EVENT,
FEBRUARY 11TH @ 1:30PM GMT

adac_nurburg_map3_zps984d1b3a.jpg

AS A TRIBUTE TO THESE ENDURANCE RACES IT WILL BE A 2 CLASS EVENT USING THE CLASSIC GROUP C CARS AND A YET TO BE DETERMINED GT CATEGORY​

lemans.jpeg

GROUP C CAR LIST, CHAMPIONS CARS
Hopefully we get 16 people to sign up, the cream of the crop/ top 6 drivers of any GTP series, championship or spot race will get priority over the Group C cars, Then the GT class Winner's of the Daytona 24 and the Fuji 1000KM will get bumped up to Group C if they wish And the winner of a final champion of champions will be crowned at Le Mans,

Myself TDZdave and Joetruckv8 would personally like to thank Freshseth98 for allowing us to use the Group C spec's he spent time making, here is a link to his series he has just started, 90s FIA GT1/ GTS

THE GROUP C RULES,

A) All car's will qualify with EXACTLY 100BHP more then they are spec'd with, for example, The Peugot 905 qualifying spec will be 850BHP and its race spec will be 750BHP,

B) Tire choice is open to what you feel is best for your car, remember these races are long and these cars are axe murderer's with a fancy beard,

C) Lapping cars, You have the power, use it on the straight, when you approach slower traffic they may not see you so don't park one up the inside of the corner and expect to get away with it every time, for this reason slower cars have right of way,

peugeot_905.jpg

PEUGOT 905,
750BHP/ 750KG

DRIVER: shoe67/shoe67
Bankfin touring cars most pole positions/ 3rd place overall

787B.jpg

MAZDA 787B,
730BHP/ 830KG
Calum M/ Calum M

92C.jpg

NISSAN R92C,
750BHP/ 900KG

Jonnyb1990/ Jonnyb1990

1XJ9.jpg

JAGUAR XJR-9,
810BHP/ 894KG

RESERVE DRIVER: MONSTER97

1C9.jpg

SAUBER C9 MERCEDES
740BHP/ 894KG
F1WORLDCHAMPION/ F1WORLDCHAMPION

88minolta.jpg

TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C
720BHP/ 850KG
DRIVER: Freshseth83
ALMS season III & IV LMP Champion

GT CLASS, 1 CAR PER COMPETITOR​

GT CLASS RULES,

A) Qualifying, racing soft tires are permitted, Racing, RS tires are prohibited, strictly racing medium compound,

B) Make things easier for a Group C car lapping you, This does not mean you leave the racing surface for them, if they can't pass you clean you have right of way, so its expected of them to use their power on the next available straight, THIS DOES NOT MEAN BLOCK THEM!

C) If you win a GT division race at Daytona, you get promoted to Group C if you so wish, and if you win the GT class at Fuji you get promoted to Group C,

D) Get out there and have fun,

FordRacing2010-115d.png

GT GT1 WHITE (standard Ford GT Spec II race car) 420hp/1290kg no upgrades

chevrolet.png

C6.R GTE (premium ZR1 RM) 450hp/1230kg stage 3 engine (AND supercharger)
Phil Bell/ PepsiMaxCrew
Camaro-LM (standard) 440hp/1270kg no upgrades
--/ GTDrivers_Scooby
C6.R GT1 (premium Z06 RM) 450hp/1230kg stage 3 engine (AND supercharger)
C5R (standard) 440hp/1260kg no upgrades
FREAKfromADR/ ADR_FREAK

bmw.gif

BMW M3 GTR (standard) 450hp/1240kg stage 3 engine
BAZZER/ Flanked

lamborghini.gif

Diablo GT-1 (standard) 430hp/1270kg stage 3 engine
--/ chrizzzzzz69zzzz

audi_logo.png

R8LMS (standard non/Playstation) 450hp/1300kg stage 3 engine

citroen.png

GT (premium Citroen dealership) 440hp/1270kg no upgrades
DRIVER: JoetruckV8/ JoetruckV8

Logo_Viper.png

Viper GTS-R (standard #91) 440hp/1300kg no upgrades
DRIVER: TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88,
Viper GTS-R (standard #51) 440hp/1260kg no upgrades
Roderunner1967/ TNT2000

panoz.png

Esperante GTR-1 (standard) 440hp/1260kg no upgrades

pagani_logo3.gif

Pagani Zonda-LM(standard) 440hp/1280kg no upgrades
Spazmaticality/ Spazmaticality

jaguar.png

Jaguar XJ220-LM (standard) 430hp/1270kg no upgrades
DRIVER: Fakegangstadie/ cam_from_nj

com_sul_carlogowidget_mazda____321384.png

RX8-LM (standard) 450hp/1220kg stage 3 turbo OR stage 3 engine
RX7-LM (standard) 450hp/1230kg stage 3 engine OR stage 3 turbo
Memto89/ Memto89

com_betterandroid_launcher2_myGTR____14121.png

Fairladay Z-LM (standard) 450hp/1300kg no upgrades
--/ Chozza32
GTR Concept-LM (standard) 450hp/1270kg no upgrades
GTR R35-TC (premium DLC) 430hp/1280kg stage 3 engine

com_linszter_hondadatabase____83335.png

NSX-LM (standard) 440hp/1270kg no upgrades(GTAUTO wing allowed)

Last edited:
Oh Jesus Dave I love you!! :)

I'm in with the Mazda 787B!! Only one thing I will not be available from Jan 2nd to Jan 10th... so please make it not in this dates!!! :)

and.... I see Nurb 24h is missing....... why?? :drool:

Last edited:
Gippone, with you winning the first race of the GT500 Tuning prohibited event at le man's, you are granted the 787B,

The reason nurb isn't being used is that its more based on production car's now, as oppose to LMP groups, I seriously cant see people going through the Nord section in those spec's being able to keep the car's on track,

Gippone, with you winning the first race of the GT500 Tuning prohibited event at le man's, you are granted the 787B,

The reason nurb isn't being used is that its more based on production car's now, as oppose to LMP groups, I seriously cant see people going through the Nord section in those spec's being able to keep the car's on track,

Thanks Dave also won BermudaKID's Le Mans Race three days ago with precisely this car so I'm pretty on fire :)

I agree about Nurb 24h with 830BHP is probably a madness :scared:

another Le Mans champion, just remember guy's the GT/ alternative category isn't locked in yet,

I'm putting a list of GT cars together right now Dave, ill have it sent to you within the next 24hrs. I glad we link up to make this happen the op looks great man! 👍

The Group C's are totally fine tho imo'

@twisted, have you won any series or event's on GTP?

I am very interested in running this. I am fairly new to online racing but have held my own in the real racing sim spot races. Depending on which cars end up being included in GT I will probably be interested in a GT car. Dates are a big issue for me, so ill have to see when it will be run before I can commit.

Oh my god :scared: the CURRENT PURE JGTS CHAMPION... we're doomed :nervous:

@racefan, dates will be between the 10th of January and 10th of February,

Rolex 24hr & Le Mans, I would run these:
S Ford GT LM
S Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
S Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
S Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
S Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09
P McLaren GTR Stealth
S Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99
S Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
S Nissan GTR Concept LM Race Car
S Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
P Chevrolet Camaro SS RM ‘10
P Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM ‘06
P Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 RM ‘09
S Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1
S Jaguar XJ200 LM Race Car
S Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
S Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
S Honda S2000 LM
P Gillet Vertigo Race Car
P Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
S BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
P Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
P Lexus IS F RM '07

1000km of Fugi, I would run:
All JGTC's new school (P) & old school (S) plus the Super Touring Subaru Impreza & Mitsubishi FTO.

And I would add 300km Nurburg GP/F Rd, and I would run:
P Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
S Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
S Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK-LM Race Car '98
S BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
S Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
S Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
S Audi A4 Touring Car '04
S Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
S Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
S Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
S Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
S Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93

And because of Jav's event (Jan 20) I would run the Rolex 24hr on Jan 19 (8pm GMT 0), or Jan 26 (8pm GMT 0) which is right at the same time as the real 24hr race is starting. We would have to set our Tivo's or DVR's, but it would be commercial free, lol! To bad Daytona isn't a time change track 👎

Last edited:
The hardest part about the spec's for those car's is the aero point's difference between all of them, some max out at 15, while other's max out at 60,

The hardest part about the spec's for those car's is the aero point's difference between all of them, some max out at 15, while other's max out at 60,

O yea, that's the 2nd issue we need to find out? Should we run only the cars that have matching downfore figures, or do it like easy 9 where some cars are faster than others but it's up to the driver to figure out which ones are?

It's a big list so if we agree on this car list I will start balancing cars out for The Rolex 24hrs 1st then balance the other cars as the next event pops up. Also should we run 1 event per month or 2 races per month. Jav's event ends 1st week of Feb, and Jstc will be done too, so at that point I could squeeze in 2 races per month if you guys want that schedule?

My main balancing rule of thumb is if it handles too well or has high corner speeds then I add kg, but if its a straight line domination then I reduce Hp'

having multi down force points could result in another Bankfin fiasco, dare I say it, something I've desperately tried to avoid in all series I've run, no offence mate, but we are still developing a rep,

hence why all the GT car's I have selected up in the thread are all based around the 35-40/50-60 point downforce points, keeps variety, and with all 3 circuit's virtually being power circuit's we could almost just set a minimum power/ weight and give added BHP to the car's that need it,

I'm not saying those car's are the be all and end all of what we are using, the reason I put those up was to fill the OP better, main reason being is that all of those car's in one form or another have raced an endurance in the world at spec's that match the other car's, if you catch my drift,

But the end result is up to you mate,

I am very intrested in this. I can race any time Friday, Saturday, & early Sunday to mid afternoon Sunday.

Yea we're going to get a test of that at Jav's event, thosecars are 35/60, 40/65, and 3 of them are 50/70. We ran tese cars before and at his settings their pretty even which each chassis having strong points. Funny thing tho was the Ford GT & Citroen both had 50/70 downforce but even with the high downforce they we're both equally the fastest in a straight line. Imgaine that more downforce and high trap speed. I can't wait to see how this plays out, Hehe. I'll re do the list with all the 35/60 downforce cars listed.

What about the dates for the Rolex 24hr event, which one looks good for your schedule?

Ok so I took a closer look at some of the cars for the Rolex rd and I noticed quite a few of the good GTS cars are all at 50/70 downforce. The Audi R8 is at 40/65 which is close enough to the heavy hitters & the rest at 35/60. I'm going to start balancing out the GTS cars 1st @ Daytona get them with in tenth's of each other and then work in the 40/65 downforce cars 2nd. I will also take mph figures into consideration too. After all that then I'll start on the 35/60 downforce cars and see if it's worth them racing with the heavy hitters.

We should have a GT cars list for the Rolex 24hrs Rd around X-mas time fellas!

just remember that these are 3 power circuit's so 4WD car's need a little more BHP's then they would otherwise require,

also some of the GTS car's are available as GT-1 current model's, such as the Corvette RM,

but if we went with GTS car's we could possibly steal seth's spec's for those too, in fact we could probably ask him to spec the ford GT, Merc DTM citroen GT to the spec's he has,

if we could get them boosted up to around 500BHP and include the Alfa STC, Merc STC, Subaru STC, and an Audi STC,that would be cool,

I'm going to start work on the Rolex 24hr 50/70 downforce cars 1st, and the Audi R8. after that list is ready. I can cross reference those reg's with seth reg's and then move over to the less downforce cars. At the same time since there is a possibility of 8 DP's & 8 GT's I don't think we need a super dense car selection anyways. More cars = more people to complain about them not being balanced right.

50/70 downforce list:
S Ford GT LM
S Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
S Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
S Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
P Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
S Nissan GTR Concept LM Race Car
All LMGTP <----- I would take a vote or ask Seth if we should add these.

40/65 downforce list:
S Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
S Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car &#8216;09
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) &#8216;09

35/60 downforce list:
P Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM &#8216;06
P Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 RM &#8216;09

This is already 13 chassis not including the LMGTP. I will balance these 1st, and if you guys want more chassis for the Rolex 24 Rd just tell me which ones and I'll balance them next. The only reason why I think it will be easier to balance these cars is because there is only 1 track we're going to run them at so getting them even should be simple enough. I was going to take the Seth approach and raised there kg all the way up 1200kg-1300kg and trim down the cars kg that needs it, instead of adding power our adding kg.

1 more thing before I go. Are we going to run these GT specs from the 90's GT1 era (560-660hp) or this new GTE era that we're in now which is based off of GT2 cars at around (470hp-550hp)? Same goes for the proto's if its 2013 DP cars the hp sound be around 500hp - 600hp max, but if its based of the early 90's era well then open them all the way up then'

Last edited:
Can I join in on this? Looking to possibly use the R8 LMS. Also, any idea on dates for this starting?

Back