Rolls-Royce Reveals 2018's Most Opulent Commissions

Fux is a nice guy, but has entirely too much money and no taste. Some of his other Rolls are ghastly.

I like his style in a way. Yeah some of his cars are of dubious taste. But they're totally unique and take full advantage of the personalisation programs by the manufacturers. In a world where people buy white, silver, grey and black cars so that they're easier to resale, you've got to appreciate somebody just being being himself.

I like his style in a way. Yeah some of his cars are of dubious taste. But they're totally unique and take full advantage of the personalisation programs by the manufacturers. In a world where people buy white, silver, grey and black cars so that they're easier to resale, you've got to appreciate somebody just being being himself.
Except he’s been one of those people too. He had some moderately tame Rolls, but after his first couple, he for some reason decided to be bold for the sake of it; 3 older Dropheads in maroon/white, purple/white, yellow/yellow and the same color coated matching rims. Then he commissioned a Wraith that’s mint green inside and out. Similar story with his Ferraris and McLarens. I don’t see him taking full advantage here, esp not when these companies let you get really personal. He just picks obscure color combos, doesn’t touch MSO, Ad Personam, etc. to what they truly offer.

I don’t know if it’s so much being himself or that it makes him stand out just to stand out. But, if he likes them, more power to him.

The auction market (bc he has bulk sold his collection 3 times in the last 1-2 years) however has shown that he is killing their values; low mileage examples that should be selling for the money he projects asking for them, but don’t bc no one wants a yellow/yellow 599. :crazy:

Woah, that Czechoslovak Squadron model is a beauty. I love that colour! I'm struggling to find any more photos of it though which is a shame. I'd love to see the interior.

Back