RomanBidnyy's Gallery

Absolutely love the cold tones, the contrast, the composition, the sense of motion, the lighting... It's an amazing shot in many ways, Roman. 👍

WOW !
Love that background edit, and the composition is just at the top. SUperb pic once again Roman !

Thank you :) I really appreciate your comment, you are one of my favourite artists around here. Your works truly inspire me.
Very kind words mate, thank you. I've always enjoyed your work and these recent audi shots are brilliant. You continue to improve...keep up the good work 👍

Great edit, Roman. I'm liking the high contrast and the colder tones a lot. Colour transitions are looking good, too. 👍

Those aast 2 shots are really good. Love the simplicity of the light and shadow in the LFA one with a nice cool tone. Almost ad like and quite artisitic. 👍

And the wheel shot is well composed and the cold colour set is great also. 👍

Nice to see something different from the usual. :)

Last 2 pics are awesome.

Glad to see some new stuff here :)
These two last pics are very original and beautiful 👍

The last shot is absolutely stunning. :drool: 👍

GPR
Those aast 2 shots are really good. Love the simplicity of the light and shadow in the LFA one with a nice cool tone. Almost ad like and quite artisitic. 👍

And the wheel shot is well composed and the cold colour set is great also. 👍

Nice to see something different from the usual. :)

Thanks guys !
your comments are much appreciated :)

Really like the toning of the scirroco shot. Great composition also 👍
Great sense of motion in the cobra shot 👍

Love the tones in both of the pictures, and the simple compositions too 👍

Loving the tones in both shots. Both lighting and shadowing are spot on, too. 👍

Toning in both of the shots are superb! Great job.

Really like the toning of the scirroco shot. Great composition also 👍
Great sense of motion in the cobra shot 👍

Thanks guys !

Берн - Марктгассе_2 by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Really digging all the little things you added to the latest photo. It's quite interesting to see how you're able to increase contrast and emphasize certain aspects of the image by defining tones and getting rid of unnecessary stuff.

Excellent work. 👍

Both Scirocco shots are great work, 👍.

This last one is even better :drool:

Really digging all the little things you added to the latest photo. It's quite interesting to see how you're able to increase contrast and emphasize certain aspects of the image by defining tones and getting rid of unnecessary stuff.

Excellent work. 👍

Thanks guys !
this one should be viewed in full screen

TITAN by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Latest Posts

Back