RomanBidnyy's Gallery

Sweet shots, Roman ! Love VW and Cobra shot 👍 Great work on Aston 👍
Aaand this one...
8754455553_93128c672d_c.jpg

One of the best pics I've ever seen :drool: :drool: :drool: Fantastic shot !

Like what you are doing with the ambience but the perspective is wrong. While the buildings are vertical, the trees are not. Both should be vertical to avoid the "something is strange, but I can't tell what".

Love the view! Superb edit Roman:drool:
Thanks !
Like what you are doing with the ambience but the perspective is wrong. While the buildings are vertical, the trees are not. Both should be vertical to avoid the "something is strange, but I can't tell what".
well i could explain myself why did i make it this way, but i'd rather not. I'll improve.
Aston shot titled TITAN is sublime in every way!.. All of your shots are truly great but that one stood out soo much
Thanks ziggy ) good to see you in my gallery
Lovely contrast and toning. Well done, Roman. :)
Thanks ! I really appreciate you always visiting my gallery and leaving some feedback, so i've decided to take a pic of GT-R for GT-R(no homo) nothing special, just
r35

Gt-r for GT-R by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

I remember your photo edits from back in your early stages. Since then, I have seen a remarkable improvement with style and creativity.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your GT-R shown above.

Sweet shot, Roman. I'm really liking the softness you added to the photo - it's in line with the (well-balanced!) warm tones. Both lighting and contrast are spot on, as usual.

Thanks for showcasing this car - I appreciate your gesture a lot. 👍

I remember your photo edits from back in your early stages. Since then, I have seen a remarkable improvement with style and creativity.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your GT-R shown above.

Sweet shot, Roman. I'm really liking the softness you added to the photo - it's in line with the (well-balanced!) warm tones. Both lighting and contrast are spot on, as usual.

Thanks for showcasing this car - I appreciate your gesture a lot. 👍

GPR
I second this. What a nice shot with beautiful soft editing. 👍

Nice gallery OP.

Thanks you very much guys, I'll try to keep up with this level of work

Very great edit for your "Future2066". Perfect choice of angle and composition, brillant edit work for a strong atmosphere 👍 Love it :cheers:
And this last GTR pic is beautiful 👍

Very great edit for your "Future2066". Perfect choice of angle and composition, brillant edit work for a strong atmosphere 👍 Love it :cheers:
And this last GTR pic is beautiful 👍
I did mess up the city bit quite badly, as i couldn't fin the proper artwork, but thanks, you described exactly what I've tried to get out of this work.
Love love love love and love your photo of R35... that's it! :drool:👍

Thanks for the kind words 👍

Thanks Kodje,
I did replace GT5s grey background with the photo i found on internet, it's a trick that makes photos look really good.
That's what I thinked. Very well done 👍
And you're last edit is also impressive. Maybe a little bit too much saturated (on yellow of course) for my tastes but the work on it is very fine 👍

Great work!
Thanks Nick, glad to see you visiting my gallery 👍
That's what I thinked. Very well done 👍
And you're last edit is also impressive. Maybe a little bit too much saturated (on yellow of course) for my tastes but the work on it is very fine 👍
Thanks Kodje, now when i look at the picture i notice it too, but you know when you continuously photoshop for a few ours you don't notice it. I've heard somebody saying that I it's good to take 15 minute brakes from time to time, especially when toning - helps a lot)

Impressive work, Roman. I like the atmosphere and color composition in the last pic.
Great editing 👍

Beautiful tones for the GT-R picture. Needless to say, the composition's brilliant as well. Great job there. As for the rest of the page, I can't really help but to say the same.

Back