RomanBidnyy's Gallery

The last two shots look stunning, Roman. :drool: 👍
Thanks mate !
Impressive work, Roman. I like the atmosphere and color composition in the last pic.
Great editing 👍
Many thanks
Beautiful tones for the GT-R picture. Needless to say, the composition's brilliant as well. Great job there. As for the rest of the page, I can't really help but to say the same.
I'm very pleased to know that you like it guys 👍
Stunning effort on making Top Gear test track looking good. Top notch tones and Genius composition. 👍
Thanks.
I'm glad to see so many people viewing my gallery :drool: I appreciate it guys 👍

TAZ
I'm not too sure about this one, spent quite a lot of time on it, so till the end i forgot what i wanted to do with tones and composition. Judge it​

TAZ

Righteous dude... righteous! Seeing these liveries are getting me excited to Gran Turismo 6's livery editor feature. Hopefully the variety is wide as can be.

Seriously that TAZ pic is simply awesome :drool:
First I love every part of this pic, the warm sunset, the road appearance etc. Then, the edit work for the TAZ image itself is insane, perfectly integrated to the car body. But the most important thing is how you have managed to make it fit also to your bokeh. The illusion is perfect 👍
I also like the two other pics. The edit work on the last one is very impressive once more. And done so well I sometimes wonder which part have been replaced 👍
Need more of these kind of beautiful pics Roman :)

Righteous dude... righteous! Seeing these liveries are getting me excited to Gran Turismo 6's livery editor feature. Hopefully the variety is wide as can be.
Thanks croow !
Mind blowing pieces of art Roman! 👍 Seems like you have the beta version of GT6 livery editor? ;)
haha i also hope we will get some sort of a livery editor in GT6. Polyphony should hire me, right ? haha
MOAR!

Amazing cars :drool:
Thanks !
Stop posting GT6 images :sly:
Anyway, your last work amazes me every time I see it. Good job.
Thanks, i was inspired by the G-power 1M
Seriously that TAZ pic is simply awesome :drool:
First I love every part of this pic, the warm sunset, the road appearance etc. Then, the edit work for the TAZ image itself is insane, perfectly integrated to the car body. But the most important thing is how you have managed to make it fit also to your bokeh. The illusion is perfect 👍
I also like the two other pics. The edit work on the last one is very impressive once more. And done so well I sometimes wonder which part have been replaced 👍
Need more of these kind of beautiful pics Roman :)
Thank you very much Kodje !
I will try my best 👍👍👍

Thanks GT-R!

Bloody M

Superb one, the composition between the car and the background is matching pretty well and I'm enamoured of seeing how the rump of the car looks gleaming in the shot. :)

Last edited:
The BMW edit is one of the best I've ever seen, soft and elegant, smartly done. Previous pics are really nice, the drawing edit is unusual for a car, this is more a truck artwork imo :) but it looks fine. Bravo Roman.

The BMW edit is one of the best I've ever seen, soft and elegant, smartly done. Previous pics are really nice, the drawing edit is unusual for a car, this is more a truck artwork imo :) but it looks fine. Bravo Roman.
thanks
Excellent work Roman:tup::drool:

Thanks Giulietta

I'm now trying to work out the ways of making a high quality rig shot, here is one of samples.

Sense of motion in the Impreza shot is awesome, love the angle and the toning you've used also. And Toyo madness is pure beauty of composition and light :drool: Great work Roman ! :cheers:

Tokyo Madness is pretty darn sweet. I like the composition the crop and the toning. Very nice. 👍

Tokyo madness is showing the barrier between amateur and pro editing skills, it looks so great 👍 The impreza pic is funny :)

Freaking awesome!
Thanks dude !
Sense of motion in the Impreza shot is awesome, love the angle and the toning you've used also. And Toyo madness is pure beauty of composition and light :drool: Great work Roman ! :cheers:
Thanks for your kind words
That is just amazing... Stunning work, Roman. 👍
Much appreciated
GPR
Tokyo Madness is pretty darn sweet. I like the composition the crop and the toning. Very nice. 👍
Tokyo madness is showing the barrier between amateur and pro editing skills, it looks so great 👍 The impreza pic is funny :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2LAs-WL_4

Back