Roulette since v1.11

• Thread starter razghost
  • 94 comments
Tidgney recently uploaded a YouTube video where he opens 21 tickets. Of the 21 he got 3 okay prizes and 18 with the lowest possible prize.

Amusingly, he left a 5 star ticket until last and when he got the lowest prize from that, he shut the game down and restarted it, surprisingly he found that all 21 tickets were unopened again, so he redid them all and got exactly the same prizes from the same tickets, proving that the game selects your prize and assigns it to the ticket, making the roulette itself just a show. Your prize is already assigned before you even open the ticket.

This also means that the game follows the exact same route to prize selection as GT Sport - the game has a prize pool with prizes separated into brackets based on value/rarity, with the lowest prize pool being both the largest and having the highest probability of selection.

So going forward don't look at the roulette as your chance to win 1 of 5 prizes. It's 1 predetermined prize set before you've opened the ticket, the roulette is just for dressing.

Last edited:
There's a video on YouTube for tickets. I've tried it, and in my experience the ticket options of what you can win do change BUT you'll always win the same prize, may it be a car or the standard lowest credits. So frustrating

Tidgney recently uploaded a YouTube video where he opens 21 tickets. Of the 21 he got 3 okay prizes and 18 with the lowest possible prize.
The 3 prizes were the ones he was happy with, the 18 were ones he wasn't. They weren't the lowest possible. The 18 bad prizes included 100k nitrous, fully customizable suspension, Citroen and Aston invite, Toyota g86 and some others.
Amusingly, he left a 5 star ticket until last and when he got the lowest prize from that, he shut the game down and restarted it, surprisingly he found that all 21 tickets were unopened again, so he redid them all and got exactly the same prizes from the same tickets, proving that the game selects your prize and assigns it to the ticket, making the roulette itself just a show. Your prize is already assigned before you even open the ticket.
This has been known since a day or two after release. The tickets are decided when they drop, not when they're opened. As his video showed, if they did roll when opened, we could open them over and over til we got the best prize(which is limited by the ticket anyway so maybe that would've been the better option).

I hadn't noticed any changes. Three days in a row I got a two, and two one star tickets for a total of 9k credits.

However, yesterday on a four star ticket I got the 10 gold bars! 1mil credits! First time ever. Nothing to do with the 1.11 IMO, finally just got luck after dozens of times with the **** prize.

Imo rewards from every ticket is fixed(Regardless how many stars is).
I last day get 100.000 cr from 1 star ticket And before that get from 5star ticket holy crap part for crap vehicle???? Everything for me is pure luck and this stars have no sense!PD need to fix this!!!

Last edited:
The prize/s may have changed, but one thing remains the same. What you get is predetermined, so no matter how many times you open that same ticket, it will not change.

The prize/s may have changed, but one thing remains the same. What you get is predetermined, so no matter how many times you open that same ticket, it will not change.
Yeah correct, that is sad. PD need fix this(i hope so in next few updates) ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

While the results are predetermined, I've had much more success with tickets in this patch. There were a few days that I got crummy payouts, but over the past week I've gotten the following from the roulette:

• 1,000,000 credits
  • Ultra-High RPM Turbocharger (Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13)
  • Nissan Z Performance '23
  • 500,000 credits

Either I'm lucky as hell or I'm just a crazy tinfoil hat man. Or maybe they improved the odds, I dunno.

Last edited:
I’ve had a crappy reward every singe day since 1.11, that crappy reward was ALWAYS the lowest available credit stack. The tickets themselves have been mediocre at best as well, mostly a 3-star ticket, sometimes 2-star and only once 4-star IIRC.

Now today I did my first Roulette spin since 1.12 and I’ve gotten the Gr.4 Renault Megane Trophy ’11 (from a 3-star ticket).

If I won’t get the slightest amount of credits again for almost every single day the next week or so, then I would say something might have been changed for 1.12.

While the results are predetermined, I've had much more success with tickets in this patch. There were a few days that I got crummy payouts, but over the past week I've gotten the following from the roulette:

• 1,000,000 credits
  • Ultra-High RPM Turbocharger (Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13)
  • Nissan Z Performance '23
  • 500,000 credits

Either I'm lucky as hell or I'm just a crazy tinfoil hat man. Or maybe they improved the odds, I dunno.
When it comes to RNG, luck plays a BIG part in what you get. I've gotten 2x 1million and 2x 500000 Cr. from tickets before as well, but not anymore.

So, basically, after 36 days of tickets (36) + several Menu tickets (17), I've gotten:

*A car that is going to be of no use to me because it's too overpowered to participate in events, and it's also not even the outright fastest car in the game (Tomahawk GTS-R);
*An invitation to a car I had already won from the last championship (Carrera GT);
*2 Normal car parts which I could've just bought on the Tuning Shop for 10k credits or less, not to mention that one of those car parts is for a Safety Car which I will never drive since Safety Cars are not my go to at all;
*A sub 100k car from a 3 star ticket.
My experience is really similar. Except the best car I won is an Alfa 4c Road Car. And for the 6 star (only one I got) from finishing café menus, I got 500k.
Also got a Crown safety car, 3 parts for cars including 2 I don't have and don't plan to get, and the parts for the car I already have is the cheapest safety car, bought for the trophy, 2 invites which I don't care at all.

I find that roulette extremely frustrating, and when I had a good daily workout I am always reluctant to open the ticket, because I know I will close the game with less happiness.

Every single day since v1.11 update (8 days?) I've received the lowest cash prize, usually 1-3 star tickets with one 6 star ticket that still got me I believe $10k. Yesterday I won a semi-race exhaust for a Murcielago, so worse than the lowest cash prize. So basically I'm finding while there are better prizes in the tickets, it seems like it is now harder to win them. It also might look like 4+ level tickets are harder to get? Is anyone else having as bad luck as me since the 1.11 update? I had decent luck before, usually winning the lowest cash but for no more than a few days in a row. I won $500k in gold bars once, $100k another, mid to high tier cash piles half a dozen times, a Pagani Huayra, some other decent cars, 26B and Hellcat engine. It was just more varied... While the prizes are now better, I'm actually winning far less from them overall, or at least in the 8 days since the update.

I haven't even seen an invitation come up in a ticket since the update. Again, maybe because these are in 4 and 5 star tickets? Invitations shouldn't be in these anyway, it is literally the worst way to do such a thing. It should be, own 4 Ferraris (you win 3 in cafe menus) get invited to buy an Enzo. Win 10 races in a Ferrari, get invited to buy a La Ferrari and so on... That at least reflects real life a little, isn't too hard or too easy and doesn't leave it completely up to chance. One of the worst aspects of the game IMO.

Last edited:
Today I may as well have not got a ticket, I "won" a brand invitation for Citroen, great when we have them already for 30 days.
I almost won an invitation today,and as its spinning i'm thinking why is that even on here,i ended up winning a car i already own.
But for people who own all the invitation cars ,winning one is going to be useless for the rest of the game,unless they change it :boggled:

Is it just me or are the prize parts usually associated with specific cars? I got a Genesis suspension and I believe Tidgney did during his stream as well, a couple people have commented on Veyron turbos...

I almost won an invitation today,and as its spinning i'm thinking why is that even on here,i ended up winning a car i already own.
But for people who own all the invitation cars ,winning one is going to be useless for the rest of the game,unless they change it :boggled:
They didn't in GT Sport, where owning multiple copies of the same car was useless due to no tuning being permanent and no wearing out of chassis/engine. You could keep winning multiples of cars forever.

I too wish they would think these things through a bit more...

They didn't in GT Sport, where owning multiple copies of the same car was useless due to no tuning being permanent and no wearing out of chassis/engine. You could keep winning multiples of cars forever.

I too wish they would think these things through a bit more...
I'm drunk af but i'm 100% sure you could permanently tune a car in GTS,had 3-330's, all 3 had different set-ups, :boggled:

I'm drunk af but i'm 100% sure you could permanently tune a car in GTS,had 3-330's, all 3 had different set-ups, :boggled:
The tuning could be completely undone though from my memory. You purchased a wider range for power and weight tuning, but could return to the stock values (100%) even with these purchased. I don't remember anything being like the internal engine works or wide body mods are in GT 7 where you can't undo them and thus can't return the car to stock (without purchasing a new engine or body, that is).

it kinda reminds of the keymaster machine where you win prizes but only after it reaches the threshold of dollars spent to payout.... owners of key masters set it at 5,000 more or less before you win... so here with the roulette you get the lowest prize time and time again until one good win after like 1000 tries lol

Last edited:
Yeah correct, that is sad. PD need fix this(i hope so in next few updates) ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
There's nothing to fix. The ticket is determined when you receive it. If they made it roll as you open it, anyone could keep refreshing it til they get what they want.
Once you have all menu books done how do you keep getting roulette cards besides daily workout?
Currently that's the only way.

I don’t know if PD is punishing me for using the roulette glitch but for one week straight, I have been getting 2k-10k payout. 😒

I seem to be getting higher starred tickets but still the lowest reward. Had one earlier with two large piles of gold bars, one gold bar, a safety car and 10,000 credits. Obviously I got the credits from a five star ticket.

Just punish them by grinding Tomahawk 💰

Back