- Free Practice 1
- Free Practice 2
- Free Practice 3
- Free Practice 4

- Combined Free Practice Results

Broadcast Archive

- Free Practice 2 (inc Season Preview)

- Free Practice 3 (no commentary)

- Free Practice 4 (commentary + Live Timing & Scoring)

Thread Open.

Team Managers & Driver should book their track time via their Team Thread.

So what's the time restriction? 16 hours total across the 4 sessions, how much can each franchise have?

I hope I'm not missing something that is glaringly obvious, but what cars are we driving at Willow Springs?

So what's the time restriction? 16 hours total across the 4 sessions, how much can each franchise have?

Team Managers can book up to 8 Blocks (4 hours) per franchise.

I hope I'm not missing something that is glaringly obvious, but what cars are we driving at Willow Springs?

The car you have been allocated for the 2015 season.

EVENT UPDATE

- Sessions have been renamed FREE PRACTICE 1-4 to avoid confusion.

- FP2's UTC time was incorrect, it has now been updated in the Calendar to 20:00 - 00:00

FP4 is nearly fully booked, so if you want to take part in that session, get your Team Manager to book ASAP. 👍

I see that we will have LM P1s on track the same time as significantly slower machinery. Should be fun and interesting to see everyone's racecraft and how cleanly overtaking is done! I for one would like to be a clean and tidy LM P1 driver with a good reputation among the slower classes, so this will be great practice!

Last edited:
Do we have confirmation yet if these sessions will be live streamed? If so, when will we get the info on where to find the stream? Many of my league members are asking as they would definitely like to watch.

The timetables have been cleaned up, should be clearer now.

Do we have confirmation yet if these sessions will be live streamed? If so, when will we get the info on where to find the stream? Many of my league members are asking as they would definitely like to watch.

Live updates will be available on Twitter and Time Sheets will be published every hour.

The broadcast team will be using the weekend as a test session for themselves as well. We aim to get 'on the air' eventually, again Twitter will be be best source for updates.

We are underway.

- Please check the Noticeboard for the Technical Regulations.
- Stint photos every pit stop.
- All drivers will be referred to by their car number, please learn your's.
- Live updates on twitter for FP1.

RACE CONTROL NOTICE

THERE WILL BE A RED FLAG AT 07:55. ALL CARS MUST BE IN THE PITS AT 07:55.

@AJ To get a waver you said we need to demonstrate good understanding when under SC conditions, but will there be one for all sessions today/tomorrow?

Back