Round 00: Pre-Season Test Weekend

• Thread starter AJ
  • 64 comments
Good commentary so far; I have some feedback on the graphic overlays that I'll leave for tomorrow to post about.

I like that I can stream this directly off the YouTube app on my PS3 too.

Hey everyone, watching the stream at the moment and it looks really great. Can't wait to get more involved throughout the season.

AJ
You can now watch the remainder of FP3 live on YouTube (no commentary)

I see the on-screen graphics are improving already; I spotted a few things last night but it looks like they're already being dealt with.

My only point of concern now is that the list of cars/nnames on the right takes up too much screenspace. It might be worth removing the Colour + Team name column (or just the team name) and having people refer to the Spotters' Guide.

I get that you're trying to cover up the "timing tower" that GT6 already provides, but right now I feel that your current solution takes up too much screenspace.

Results Publication

Full results from FP3 are now available on the OP.

I see the on-screen graphics are improving already; I spotted a few things last night but it looks like they're already being dealt with.

My only point of concern now is that the list of cars/nnames on the right takes up too much screenspace. It might be worth removing the Colour + Team name column (or just the team name) and having people refer to the Spotters' Guide.

I get that you're trying to cover up the "timing tower" that GT6 already provides, but right now I feel that your current solution takes up too much screenspace.
Maybe a little more small?

Back