Round 02: Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 207 comments
This must be another delay, because now I can't even see a lobby in the club.

Edit: I'm in! :)

We are currently dealing with service issues in our QP1 lobby. Please bear with us as we work to set up a new lobby and resolve these issues. Thank you for your support.

Chequered Flag due at 1h00m00s000ms Total Time (9:50 local).

quick question. Are people beating their times by a fairly big margin since the update?
I'm just very confused as to some of the times being set :confused:

quick question. Are people beating their times by a fairly big margin since the update?
I'm just very confused as to some of the times being set :confused:
You're aware that tire wear is set to off in QP?

No fuel consumption = No fuel weight in my experience. I may be wrong, but everyone should be able to go faster.

You're aware that tire wear is set to off in QP?
yes, that's my confusion. on even terms i'm now way behind.

i'm quite confused really, I thought that it would be full tank meaning slower times.

Perhaps I've missed something. But I sure do hope that if others are improving my times then so am I :scared:

i'm quite confused really, I thought that it would be full tank meaning slower times.

Perhaps I've missed something. But I sure do hope that if others are improving my times then so am I :scared:

As far as I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong) but no consumption removes the fuel weight. The times you will get are like the car is running on fumes or with an empty tank. I've always gone quicker with no consumption than with any level of reduction, be it Normal, Fast or V.Fast with fresh tyres at the start of a run.

As far as I know (and please correct me if I'm wrong) but no consumption removes the fuel weight. The times you will get are like the car is running on fumes or with an empty tank. I've always gone quicker with no consumption than with any level of reduction, be it Normal, Fast or V.Fast with fresh tyres at the start of a run.
Correct:tup:

By the way, i discovered my pic uploading issue was related to Firefox browser for some reason. Used Chrome and they loaded right up. Never had that problem before, but good to know before the race.

By the way, i discovered my pic uploading issue was related to Firefox browser for some reason. Used Chrome and they loaded right up. Never had that problem before, but good to know before the race.

I was trying to use Firefox too. Got around it in the end but the more people who know the better 👍

Our Support Driver, had problems with the Tunning Prohibition. Any of you had troubles trying to put the car in track with that?

Our Support Driver, had problems with the Tunning Prohibition. Any of you had troubles trying to put the car in track with that?

Sometimes. The most common culprit i've noticed is to make sure to reset the transmission, even on a car you've never changed it gets wonky occassionally, particularly after PD has an update.
Other times, if you have changed the rims, i've seen it give certain cars problems. Haven't seen this one in a while, but i rarely change my rims anymore so not sure.

I had a terrible session, Could only manage 3 clean laps, and those were much slower than my practice times. I feel as if I let my team down :(

Back