Round 02: Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 207 comments
Hats off to those getting into the 02's and 01's in GT3, those times are beyond me. Have absolutely no clue where I'm loosing 1 sec +.... but seems to be a common thing for me at the moment. According to my maths its going to be mighty close for who gets knocked out in qualifying.

Results Publication

- QP4 Classification now available.

- QP Combined Classification now available.

- B12 Provisional Stating Grid now available.

Where is it?

I had to pull them to fix a bug. A driver wasn't being credited with their fastest laps, which has changed that team's status from Not Qualified to Qualified.

Back up now.

Last night I watched the broadcast of the SR, congratz to SCAR Honda and @Giorgio_57 for an awesome comeback and win. Congratz my friend Gio :)

Really sorry about TWR not finishing up, unfortunately our 2nd driver for the SR was sick and unable to drive.

Looking forward to watch next weekends race, good luck all teams.

Who is pumped for Saturday's race?
image.jpg

@True-blue-8 how do you feel about the gap between the BRZ teams? @swiftsmith's squad is quick!
Honestly i'm disappointed :lol: but it's completely fair

We're both quick guys and are setting identical times (even at willow) being about a second faster than others in different cars so it's nothing to do with the car. However if you put 2 TRL drivers in the car I pretty much knew it was coming.

I think either of our teams will need some luck to win, but I think whoever finishes second should be glad. I'd think of that as a win. Going to be an interesting race :)

Any idea of lobby settings AJ?

Honestly i'm disappointed :lol: but it's completely fair

We're both quick guys and are setting identical times (even at willow) being about a second faster than others in different cars so it's nothing to do with the car. However if you put 2 TRL drivers in the car I pretty much knew it was coming.

I think either of our teams will need some luck to win, but I think whoever finishes second should be glad. I'd think of that as a win. Going to be an interesting race :)

Any idea of lobby settings AJ?

I just wanna see it, in awe of that speed. I must of put 2k miles in the combo to push to my limit and found gains still up to the night before QP1. :bowdown: You TRL boys, awesome speed.

Race shall be fun, long time anticipating since we first got the announcement of the series. Lets do this!

Last edited:
Just want to say good luck to everybody participating in the Bathurst 12 Hour this weekend! I was going to do this race but then it was decided that it'd be more logical to keep me back until the LM P1 events. Here's to a fantastic race! :cheers:

Back