Round 02: Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 207 comments
QP2 dusted! Man that time flies, been anxious for this all week and it's over! So so dark lol.
Managed an alright time in GT300 I think, would've liked better but time will tell after tomorrow! I feel bad for @Brutaka, you didn't let us down man, it sucks the connections are being weird today it seems for both QP's.
Looking forward to the results!! Get hyped people, this is BATHURST!!!!

Just to get you in the mood....
Poster Paul Ricard Prologue 2015.JPG

AJ, Giorgios times are missing from QP3. I have attached stint image here. This is important as SCAR should have pole position from this time.

Attachments

• 11023195_896906383694137_528762304_n.jpg
    11023195_896906383694137_528762304_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 12
Watching that and crewing for 2 teams was way more intense than driving! Great racing everyone. Congrats to our rookie and D.A.R.T. eligible drivers for a great performance.

Last edited:
Sorry for weaving when Giorgio was trying to pass me, I wasn't trying to, the car was crab walking, all of that damage was actually there. Giorgio was pushing me slightly and with the damage I was all over. Sorry @Giorgio_57 for the hardache, I got hit a couple laps earlier and was soldiering through it for about 13 laps. Sadly our second driver wasn't part of the club and couldn't get in so we have a dnf, but there's always the next one. I'm definitely going to watch B12!!

Great race all. Congratulations to all teams. Unfortunately due to technical issues for one of our drivers we didn't have the result we were hoping for. It was a spectacular event to watch though and having to call the shots for our team and talk our drivers through the on track issues was stressful, but in fun a way.

Sorry for weaving when Giorgio was trying to pass me, I wasn't trying to, the car was crab walking, all of that damage was actually there. Giorgio was pushing me slightly and with the damage I was all over. Sorry @Giorgio_57 for the hardache, I got hit a couple laps earlier and was soldiering through it for about 13 laps. Sadly our second driver wasn't part of the club and couldn't get in so we have a dnf, but there's always the next one. I'm definitely going to watch B12!!

No problem, it's all good :)

@AJ

Any chance moving QP back for the rugby :P :lol:
I asked a question in our team thread. If you can answer ASAP please as I don't want to be disqualified if it is not possible.

Any idea if QP will be streamed tonight?

Back