Round 03: 6 Hours of Silverstone

• Thread starter AJ
  • 101 comments
@AJ for Silverstone, and for the S's for After T9 on the inside of the corners there is also like an extension of the curbing on the track it's green with red strips through it. It's on the apex of the turn part of the corner. I know the green smooth Tarmac on the outside of all the corners are Out of limits, but the inside extension curbing for the S's was just something some people just want to know.

I Was just wondering for future events that we could have pics of certain corners of the track that some people might be iffy on. And and be clear if some corners are out of limits or not in certain spots of the track. It's just a suggestion.

Last edited:
@AJ for Silverstone, and for the S's for After T9 on the inside of the corners there is also like an extension of the curbing on the track it's green with red strips through it. I know the green smooth Tarmac on the outside of all the corners are Out of limits, but the inside extension curbing for the S's was just something some people just want to know.

I Was just wondering for future events that we could have pics of certain corners of the track that some people might be iffy on. And and be clear if some corners are out of limits or not in certain spots of the track. It's just a suggestion.
I second this notion.

It's quite simple if there is a perminant kerb the track limit extends to its extream edge . Anything past that is considered breach of track limits so the green stuff behind all kerbs on silverstone is a no go area .

It's quite simple if there is a perminant kerb the track limit extends to its extream edge . Anything past that is considered breach of track limits so the green stuff behind all kerbs on silverstone is a no go area .
People are just wondering including myself was just wondering cause it's a kerb aswell. Just trying to be 100% clear of everything before the event(s)and just giving suggestions for things in the future that would help clarify certain situations. :)

Is it just me or is QP3 for Suzuka posted as QP3 for Silverstone?
I had the same problem but if you follow the naming convention of the files you can get both SzQP3 and SiQP3 by plugging in the right URL.

EDIT: Weirdly I picked up QP3 results when the links worked, the Silverstone QP3 link now shows Suzuka results.

Last edited:
I had the same problem but if you follow the naming convention of the files you can get both SzQP3 and SiQP3 by plugging in the right URL.

EDIT: Weirdly I picked up QP3 results when the links worked, the Silverstone QP3 link now shows Suzuka results.
Naming convention? What is this and how do I do that. I am still showing QP3 Suzuka at Silverstone.

The file reading Silverstone QP3 was linking to Suzuka QP3 when I last posted. Originally I just plugged in the "03_SI6/QUALIFYING PRACTICE 3.pdf" part to the URL and got the SI6 QP3 results to show, but now that link actually displays Suzuka results, as if the file has been over-written.

@AJ for Silverstone, and for the S's for After T9 on the inside of the corners there is also like an extension of the curbing on the track it's green with red strips through it. It's on the apex of the turn part of the corner. I know the green smooth Tarmac on the outside of all the corners are Out of limits, but the inside extension curbing for the S's was just something some people just want to know.

Supplementary Regs will be published tomorrow. However there will not be any specific Local Track Limits. Please refer to the Sporting Regulations Section 3.2 and Appendix D if you are unsure.

Results Publication

- Provisional Starting Grid now available.

Regulations

Supplementary Regulations are now available on the OP.

Results Publication

- Provisional Starting Grid updated with Starting Drivers.

A real shame there's no stream :(.

Best of luck to everyone competing. I hear it's raining! Will make it very interesting indeed.

ORA Racing Team is finally making it's debut in LMP2, you got this @Pedroeol starting for us! :)

Back