- Provisional Classification - HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 3
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 5

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

Sorry if i'm missing it, but will there be 3 GTE LM cars competing in the race?

Most of GTOR's GTE drivers won't be driving so qualifying will be a big win for us

Sorry if i'm missing it, but will there be 3 GTE LM cars competing in the race?
Silverstone has all 5 GTE LM teams able to participate in the race and Suzuka has 4 of the 5 teams qualifying to race (This makes room for all 5 LMP cars to race in Suzuka, after only allowing 4 in Silverstone).

Silverstone has all 5 GTE LM teams able to participate in the race and Suzuka has 4 of the 5 teams qualifying to race (This makes room for all 5 LMP cars to race in Suzuka, after only allowing 4 in Silverstone).
So Suzuka will have 4 GTLM, 5 LMP1 and 3 LMP2?

Hello, Hola, Salaam, Namaste! :)

Keep an eye out for a chrome Deltawing :D
Oh I will, you keep an eye out for a blue, green and white Pesca with a huge rear wing :D
You both better watch out for the SSR motorsports Deltawing, did you see the entry into turn 2 that I posted on the meme forum? Coming in hot!

What do you think your QP lap will be?

You both better watch out for the SSR motorsports Deltawing, did you see the entry into turn 2 that I posted on the meme forum? Coming in hot!

What do you think your QP lap will be?
I'm not revealing any times. ;)

As of the time of this post there is a practice room up in the GTP ES club for the 6 Hours of Silverstone. I will edit this post when the room closes, etc.

EDIT: I've left the room, so no guarantees it's still open.

Last edited:
As of the time of this post there is a practice room up in the GTP ES club for the 6 Hours of Silverstone. I will edit this post when the room closes, etc.
I'm coming on for a bit. 👍

Great so we have 3 LMP2, hopefully the other 2 don't make it to any of them and we all make it to raceday. :lol::lol:

Hold on, it says 21:00 UTC which would be 9PM for me but today is equinox so we move an hour ahead into BST so is it 22:00 for me? :ill:

EDIT: Clocks move NEXT weekend on the 29th. So it is still 9PM for me which is 3 hours 40 minutes as of this post. 👍

@AJ can we have some clarification because I've confused myself and probably a couple of people, too.

Hold on, it says 21:00 UTC which would be 9PM for me but today is equinox so we move an hour ahead into BST so is it 22:00 for me? :ill:

EDIT: Clocks move NEXT weekend on the 29th. So it is still 9PM for me which is 3 hours 40 minutes as of this post. 👍

@AJ can we have some clarification because I've confused myself and probably a couple of people, too.
Watch AJ make the room, and nobody comes because we are all on the wrong schedule. XD

What 3 hours? (O.o) I'm in -8... and its 10:30. (O.o)

(Time change is stupid) :P
Wait, its 17:32 on my phone...

EDIT: Just researched it and you've already gone forward, so yes its just under 2.5 hours for you and 3.5 hours for me, so we were originally correct. :lol:

This has fried my head.

I'm in as well in the Corvette. See you all on track. I will do my best to stay out of your way :)

Back