Round 04: 6 Hours of Suzuka

• Thread starter AJ
  • 109 comments
Results Publication

- Provisional Starting Grid updated with Starting Drivers.

8 minutes to go :) have fun ill be tuning in to the livestream to see how much of a lead I would have in P2. :D

Chequered Flag due at 7h00m00s00ms

Keep up to date with the race via Twitter.

Results Publication

- Hour 1 Provisional Classification now available.

To all my competitors on track, my apologies for any "heart attack" moments I may have caused you. :nervous: I owe you all a virtual beer:cheers:

To my team mates, sorry for the poor showing and for making your jobs tougher. I will be hanging up my helmet for the rest of this season. :embarrassed:

This race has shown me that I am a better team manager than I am a driver, so I'll stick to what I do best. :lol:

To all my competitors on track, my apologies for any "heart attack" moments I may have caused you. :nervous: I owe you all a virtual beer:cheers:

To my team mates, sorry for the poor showing and for making your jobs tougher. I will be hanging up my helmet for the rest of this season. :embarrassed:

This race has shown me that I am a better team manager than I am a driver, so I'll stick to what I do best. :lol:
Its all about the tune. :) and I heard its been raining. Im glad I didn't make it to the race because I don't have any wet lap experience in the delta wing lol

Anyone know what the percentage of standing water is as of last they knew?

We should be cycling through driver in the next 15 minutes, wobt be surprised if we have a burst of new info about track conditions over the first stint. :)

100% and no signs of letting up. It was unexpected as the rain started just as the cars took to the grid. All indications had been it would be a dry race. On a gut instinct I did put on my wet setup, but unfortunately I ran out of talent. :guilty: :lol:

So far this is shaping up just like this morning's Silverstone event.

100% and no signs of letting up. It was unexpected as the rain started just as the cars took to the grid. All indications had been it would be a dry race. On a gut instinct I did put on my wet setup, but unfortunately I ran out of talent. :guilty: :lol:

So far this is shaping up just like this morning's Silverstone event.
I wonder how my car feels in 100% wet..not enough to try it... but definitely curious lol.

RED FLAG IN THE SUZUKA 6HR!
redflag.jpg

Latest Posts

Back