- Provisional Classification - HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 2
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 3

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

I'm most definitely looking forward to this race, as it'll be my first ever GTPES event! I'm not alien, but I'm consistent (when I don't make some off-track excursions... :P), and I look forward to giving Turtle Racing League a good result. 👍

Uhhh.... This QP is gonna be hard. Especially because it's at 4AM EDT.

Also, Team Hyperion is stacked. We're in for a challenge.

As have I lol. It was quite amusing having connection issues and watching everyone in the room become irate at how long we'd been trying and how late at night it was. They were all super confused when I said it was only sunrise and I literally had all day.
Good to see a nice number of rookie drivers and teams though, expansion program working well.

So either...

1. I stay up until 4 after RACE Fun Runs and Turtle to do QP, then take a nap before I wake up for the 3rd stint, or...
  2. I take a nap after some racing, wake up before 4 and also wake up everyone else, and then take a nap after QP...
I think I'll do option 1, but it'll be quite difficult. Need some sugar and energy drinks and stuff. :lol:

In the pits when im supposed to take stint fotos, when and how do i upload them? Uploading fotos to the chat takes a while since i only got a crappy phone.

In the pits when im supposed to take stint fotos, when and how do i upload them? Uploading fotos to the chat takes a while since i only got a crappy phone.
So, after you've finished stint, you have a maximum of 6 hours to upload the photos to your team's conversation. I think.

Reactions: AJ
Event Entry List

- All Drivers now added.

Qualifying Practice Entry List

- This shows which Teams are permitted to take part in each QP session.
- This shows which Drivers must set a time during QP.

AJ
Event Entry List

- All Drivers now added.

Qualifying Practice Entry List

- This shows which Teams are permitted to take part in each QP session.
- This shows which Drivers must set a time during QP.
The driver only needs to attend one of the sessions, correct? So if a driver sets a time in QP1, then he does not need to attend QP2?

Race Control Announcement

A detailed 3 step guide to submitting Stint Photos has been added to the appendices of the Sporting Regulations.

Please have a look, even if this is not your 1st event.

Please aim to submit your Stint Photos no later than 15 minutes after you have handed the car over to the next driver, or, if you are the final driver, the end of the session.

If you submit your photos late then we will not be able to include your team's data in the Timing & Scoring, and this will not give a clear picture of where you are for; yourselves, your competitors, or the viewers/listeners of the broadcast.

Many thanks in advance.

Good luck to everyone taking part tomorrow.

AJ
Race Control Announcement

A detailed 3 step guide to submitting Stint Photos has been added to the appendices of the Sporting Regulations.

Please have a look, even if this is not your 1st event.

Please aim to submit your Stint Photos no later than 15 minutes after you have handed the car over to the next driver, or, if you are the final driver, the end of the session.

If you submit your photos late then we will not be able to include your team's data in the Timing & Scoring, and this will not give a clear picture of where you are for; yourselves, your competitors, or the viewers/listeners of the broadcast.

Many thanks in advance.

Good luck to everyone taking part tomorrow.
One of my co-drivers was wondering about this, line of the appendix. And when I read it It wasn't entirely clear either. So I'm thinking other drivers might have the same question.

Could you provide some examples of this? :)

"Also add details of any issues with the Stint Photo(s)
or anything you want to bring to the attention of Race
Control."

Back