Round 05: 4 Hours of Silverstone

• Thread starter AJ
  • 140 comments
I'm happy that the pitlane here is easy to get into so there are no repeats of what happened to me in December. :)
2EesoTIEN1F51mlQP_0.jpg

One of my co-drivers was wondering about this, line of the appendix. And when I read it It wasn't entirely clear either. So I'm thinking other drivers might have the same question.

Could you provide some examples of this? :)

"Also add details of any issues with the Stint Photo(s)
or anything you want to bring to the attention of Race
Control."

Yeah i found it hard to understand. At first i thought i just needed to snap a picture while pitting in and out or exiting/entering the car but it seams to be more things that has to be done? And can someone link me the page where i shall upload them cause i need to use my mobile phone

Yeah i found it hard to understand. At first i thought i just needed to snap a picture while pitting in and out or exiting/entering the car but it seams to be more things that has to be done? And can someone link me the page where i shall upload them cause i need to use my mobile phone

Please see the Sporting Regulations APPENDIX C EXAMPLE STINT PHOTOS & APPENDIX D STINT PHOTO SUMBISSION GUIDE.

I've only just fell asleep an hour ago. :lol:

At least it's not 4AM for you. :P
Its 1am. Hehe.

Anyone want to share what their best lap was in GT4 for qualifying? Anyone get a 2:08? Doing math for 107% for codriver.

Last edited:
Results Publication

The following have been updated on the OP;

- Qualifying Practice Classification After Session 2
- Qualifying Practice Team Classification
- Provisional Starting Grid

Race Control Notice

- All Drivers and Teams registered for this Event, who did not fully take part in QP, have been granted waivers to take part in the race.

- A Grid Penalty has been applied to these teams.

Results Publication

- Classification after Hour 1 now up.

Results Publication

- Classification after Hour 2 now up.

Results Publication

- Classification after Hour 3 now up.

Back