Round 05: 4 Hours of Silverstone

• Thread starter AJ
  • 140 comments
I can't believe what happened today. We do everything right, but somebody always has to ruin it. How many more times is this going to happen to INF..........

Mee tooo.....no cockpit and encountered two "invisible" cars...but still had SERIOUS FUN. Thanks AJ and crew....great commentary. They will not need to mow the grass...as I have already done it. :irked:
Yeah nail, you were a little too much on spinning mode today :lol:

Well, even with my problems, I managed to run a 2:11.3 in the few laps I had.

Last edited:
Wow, you where a full minute faster on that lap then me :D:cheers: Didn't have a faster lap then 2'11.7 in the race but not too many down in the 2'13s overall.
BTW @GTRacer22 was that you I didn't see and have been running through?
Whoops, thanks Stefan. :lol: :cheers: Great job today! I was about the same with times, mostly 2:12s.

And nope, it was not you haha. Hopefully it'll be better next time and I'll have a more enjoyable race. :lol:

For some idiotic reason that I can't explain, I did the first half of my stint in high 14's and lower 15's and only after my pit stop I started doing 2.13 and a few in a steady way.

I don't drink and drive ;) just lost concentration I guess. Figured it was better to hit the dirt rather than hit someone else, no harm no foul 👍 Say, @miata13B are you running in this series as well?

I don't drink and drive ;) just lost concentration I guess. Figured it was better to hit the dirt rather than hit someone else, no harm no foul 👍 Say, @miata13B are you running in this series as well?
Yeah I am with Dragon Razor Racing. I didn't know Ned asked you to join. Knowing that we could have had Team IOUW back on the grid since the last 24 Heures du Man. Speaking of that I am looking for a seat for the race this year.

What do you say @RobbiefromBC want to fill in a team slot to join that race? I'm sure we can grab 2 more people that want to race with us ;-)

Yeah I am with Dragon Razor Racing. I didn't know Ned asked you to join. Knowing that we could have had Team IOUW back on the grid since the last 24 Heures du Man. Speaking of that I am looking for a seat for the race this year.

What do you say @RobbiefromBC want to fill in a team slot to join that race? I'm sure we can grab 2 more people that want to race with us ;-)
Not me. :) ill be taking the Nissan Deltawing to p1! I hope... its really fast :)

Depends on what we're driving, I'm more of a fan of the smaller slow cars. I'll get back to you on it 👍

Good race at Silverstone today but I did not like one thing And that is the camera "crew"

As I'm watching I hear the commentators say that there is a battle going on with the GT4 class and as I patiently wait to see the action the camera stayed with the LM55.
As it kept on going I kept hearing that the GT4 class had more action then the LMP's and yet the camera stayed with the LM55

Even on the Live comments you could read negative post wondering about the camera "crew"

Hope next time they can capture the action instead of focusing on the Faster cars

Overall great race!

Last edited:
Good race at Silverstone today but I did not like one thing And that is the camera "crew"

As I'm watching I hear the commentators say that there is a battle going on with the GT4 class and as I patiently wait to see the action the camera stayed with the LM55.
As it kept on going I kept hearing that the GT4 class had more action then the LMP's and yet the camera stayed with then LM55

Even on the Live comments you could read negative post wondering about the camera "crew"

Hope next time they can capture the action instead of focusing on the Faster cars

Overall great race!
I think somebody said that the cameraman had to go.

Still, @Tom's commentary during it made me feel like listening a radio transmission, I actually got excited even though I didn't knew what was really going on.

PD is not responsible for setting up your modem/router so you can play problem free.
I'll be the first to admit that my internet connection isn't the best. I do run wired connection, but it's still DSL. While it's getting replaced soon with fiber, I'll have to hold on and ride it out. But still, PD's servers shouldn't be as bad as they are. Even @Peelster1 had difficulty seeing people and would have to clear his cache each time a new stint started. It's quite simply ridiculous.

Guys you have to remember that the broadcast crew, stewards, and even the series promoter are 100% volunteers and strive to do their best. This said, they are not paid professionals and you should not expect them to perform professional quality work. Great job to all involved and thanks for even HAVING a broadcast today. :cheers:

Guys you have to remember that the broadcast crew, stewards, and even the series promoter are 100% volunteers and strive to do their best. This said, they are not paid professionals and you should not expect them to perform professional quality work. Great job to all involved and thanks for even HAVING a broadcast today. :cheers:
I second this. 👍 :cheers: Thank you, all of you, for making this possible.

I think somebody said that the cameraman had to go.

Still, @Tom's commentary during it made me feel like listening a radio transmission, I actually got excited even though I didn't knew what was really going on.
I did not know that!
That explains everything

Thanks for letting me know 👍

Back